So like if it was possible

Vapo

How would a 0% growths run work in this game? Like, who would be your really good units, seeing as lots of the game joins at meh levels with unreliable stats, and unless you feel like being cheap you have a limited supply of stat boosters.

Don't worry. It will be possible eventually. And other than Frederick/Gregor/Nowi being good and Donnel and staff users sucking, I'm not sure. It would depend on difficulty level and your strategy in general.

Don't worry. It will be possible eventually. And other than Frederick/Gregor/Nowi being good and Donnel and staff users sucking, I'm not sure. It would depend on difficulty level and your strategy in general.

How

There is definitely a way to make it happen. Frederick is a given and with pair up boost you can manage using units like Lon'qu untill you get to Anna and Libra. I believe Cherche should do just well with quick promotion for a moment and with Say'ri added to the roster you should manage until Basil and Flavia somewhat

Don't forget tiki. Gerome might be passable, if FredXSerge mate.

Libra would be a decent staff, as would Anna. Tharja and Henry might be successful with high def modifying pairups (like DK!Henry/Libra, or DK!Tharja/Avatar).

Pairups with Supporting units would be pretty much the only thing that matters, after statboosters and promo items.

Tiki? Hmmm, how would one even approach her recruitment chapter under those conditions?

By moving the cursor over her paralogue using the analog stick or d-pad.

By moving the cursor over her paralogue using the analog stick or d-pad.

...besides that.

What I am wondering is, how such a weak team could take down the spawning enemies fast enough before they reach Tiki or whatever other approach would get one through the chapter..

Edited by BrightBow

Dammit if only the Rescue mechanic was in this game. :C

I don't think you even have seven durable units here: best bets are Freddy, Gregor, Nowi, Libra, Anna, Say'ri and Cherche promoted with decent defense partners. It might be possible on Normal Mode with some rigging and staff abuse from Libra and Anna (obviously with Physic), and maybe Olivia if it's Casual.

What I am wondering is, how such a weak team could take down the spawning enemies fast enough before they reach Tiki or whatever other approach would get one through the chapter..

there's a strat where only three units at a time see combat and you just wait out the reinforcements Edited by CT075

...besides that.

haha you do realize thats not the way to beat that chapter right

the actual way to to make a literal wall of units around tiki and due to the shitty ai the enemies only attack the three units standing closest to tiki in the wall

you can literally slap base level people in the other parts of the wall and the enemies wont attack them

why are you all hyping nowi for 0%

Yeah, all 1 people who mentioned Nowi.

I have been wondering this same thing. All the other games have units joining regularly with stats meant so that they can perform well when they come, which makes 0% growths feasible, but this game runs out almost completely at Say'ri, which is only halfway through, and since the game is so much more growth-reliant than previous entries in the series, these units aren't going to last long without growths. Then there's just Tiki, Flavia, and Basilio, the last two of whom are basically at the end of the game anyway. And the Spotpass characters, but lol. How would one even go about damaging Grima?

I could see Normal happening, maybe Hard, but I think Lunatic is out of the question unless one can survive long enough to get Tiki and then throw a mountain of stat boosters on her so she can tank out everything.