1st Serenes' Pokémon X/Y Tournament (Multi Battle) - New poll!

Alfred Kamon

Opinions?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. This tournament isn't working-- what should we do?

• Scrap it completely and make new ones.
    • Put this on hiatus and make new tournaments in the meantime.
    • Wait till this tournament finishes.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who my partner(NathanNova) is either :(

So close of it being me and Kinumi!

I know right! ><;

Well, thankfully I've battled and traded with my partner before, so at least I'm battling with someone I know! Alfred and Neal are in the other group, too thank god

Lolz, that typo was ok, Alfred. And nice choice of music! :D

Welp, we'll be together next time Lux. I promise I won't use any of the pokemon we bred and trained together until we fight side by side one day.

Lolz, that typo was ok, Alfred. And nice choice of music! :D

Welp, we'll be together next time Lux. I promise I won't use any of the pokemon we bred and trained together until we fight side by side one day.

Thank you very much, Silver! ^^

Aww that's sweet. We must make another tournament just to put you two together, haha!

567.png

That first team.

That said, I'm more concerned that my partner might have lost interest.

In other news, I think Archeops might be my Pokémon soulmate. I don't see why I didn't notice sooner. I should probably raise one now, for fun.

Edited by Shuuda

Like has been said, that first team...

You guys are going to wreck everything xD

That said, I'm more concerned that my partner might have lost interest.

Ouch, that's no fun :(

By the way, in round 2, will the two winners from a group face off against each other, or a random winner from the other group?

I would say not facing a pair from same group would probably make things more interesting?

As for the evasion poll, I won't vote since I don't really care (I wouldn't be against banning a full-on evasion boosting team, banning everything related to evasion is kind of silly IMO)

But wouldn't this be a great chance to start building a competitive team with someone? It surely helps a lot in improving your skills and all~ If you're willing to give your best I don't think the person you team up with will see you as a weight even if you have no experience in competitive battling yet.

By the way. . . In Scenario A, we don't need to be divisible by 4, since everyone battles anyone in any case. And Scenario A definitely won this.

Though I came up with an idea to better the whole situation:

I don't see how not having a team prevents you from joining, since everyone has a week to build a team.

If it's building a competitive team that's scaring you away, you could just decide what general strategy and pokemon you want to use, and get those pokemon without caring about EVs, IVs and so on. That shouldn't take too much time, right?

I currently don't have time to train a competitive team, especially from scratch since I don't have any Pokemon worth EV/IV training, most likely. Nor do I feel like doing so. Also, it's too late to join now. Maybe next time.

My mistake about the number of pairs needed though. xP