All these warnings I'm getting are making me paranoid.

Garland Chaos

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even read the rules half of the time I join forums, maybe skip over them in case there might be something different, but otherwise I just do what I do and warns don't touch me because I keep to myself and don't like public reprimand or confrontation. The rare moments I lash out or engage in an argument with someone I delete the posts within an hour

I am afraid of everything and that is how I am immune. Also I am too nice it is literally impossible for me to be mean, at least mean for no reason anyway

I did get a verbal warning for doubleposting once and that is like the stupidest rule in the WORLD to me. Unless you're spamming it shouldn't even be a problem. I never went back there

Edited by The Best SK

too much rap

SmokeWeed.jpg

I don't even read the rules half of the time I join forums, maybe skip over them in case there might be something different, but otherwise I just do what I do and warns don't touch me because I keep to myself and don't like public reprimand or confrontation. The rare moments I lash out or engage in an argument with someone I delete the posts within an hour

I am afraid of everything and that is how I am immune. Also I am too nice it is literally impossible for me to be mean, at least mean for no reason anyway

I did get a verbal warning for doubleposting once and that is like the stupidest rule in the WORLD to me. Unless you're spamming it shouldn't even be a problem. I never went back there

ohh if you say you like zelda OoT we can comfirm lev as my opposite *shot*

too gay o___o

gadammit nooo

I haven't played Oot ):

........I've never even finished a Zelda game

Edited by The Best SK

I'm friends with a lot of the staff and I still got suspended recently, shut the fuck up with that shit and stop breaking rules.

d-donna

d-don't just tell them publicly

/bluuuuuuuuuush

I bet the mods actually like people breaking the rules. Without us, they wouldn't be doing anything.

Without anyone breaking the rules, I can spend my time on other things, like playing mafia.

you are worse than a car alarm that randomly goes off at night in the adjacent parking lot that won't shut up and somehow gives you nightmares

The games just weren't top-priority for me. Also I don't have money. Do you have any money to give me

I haven't played Oot ):

........I've never even finished a Zelda game

wat ack so close but no

and you don't do gender so ur not a real gay

Without anyone breaking the rules, I can spend my time on other things, like playing mafia.

ask to be a section mod for a dead section so you can slack and still be mod

*carried into the dungeon*

The opposite of hate is not love, but indifference.

hate is the opposite of love. indifference is the opposite of passion, such hate AND love. i think

you are worse than a car alarm that randomly goes off at night in the adjacent parking lot that won't shut up and somehow gives you nightmares

you ring my car alarm esau

do ya love meh?

are you playin your love gaaaames with meh

i just wanna know how ya feel cuz i need ur love a lot

The games just weren't top-priority for me. Also I don't have money. Do you have any money to give me

*catapults my pocket change at computer screen*

Read the rules. If they don't let you have fun, too bad. This is a no fun allowed zone.

AKA: Don't stray far from Far from the Forest.

Edited by Makaze