eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

elie you're town and your arguments are killing me

stop

I was surprised when scum hade a watcher+rolecop, and the mayor being scum threw me off, so I'm minimizing my setupspecc'ing because I've been wrong so far with my assumptions.

@Refa: If they're planning to fake a role then they have to act like they would. At worst the lynch happens and Eury flips town and he could go "Welp rolespec was dumb sorry" and get away with it.

Also, roleclaims so far have been...

Manix- Voyeur

Kaoz- Hurry up and claim!

BBM- Safeguard??

Shinori- Some kind of hooker variant? I dunno what to call it.

kirsche- N/A

Shinsomniac- Insomniac

Elieson- Compulsive Even-Night Redirector

Polydeuces- Backup something?

scorri- I don't remember

Refa- Bus Buddy Driver

Vennobennu- N/A

Prims- N/A

Grassbridger- Compulsive Odd-Night Roleblocker

I think that's right? Meh, I'm still bothered by Shinori's role. I'd say he should out who he targeted last night, but that would be pointless if he did end up targeting scum. And considering the redirect shenanigans last night (Manix got redirected to himself, something about scorri and Shinori I don't know) I'd say either one of the unclaimed people was responsible or we have a liar. Eh, probably isn't worth pushing at this point in time, but it's something to keep in mind for later.

He targeted me. Got redirected to himself. Should have also targeted me, but apparently BBM targeted me and so APPARENTLY Shinori not getting told that his action failed is just fine and peachy by Manix.

elie: scum having 3 info roles, one which has a lot of crossover and could have easily been made into watchervoyeur doesn't strike you as weird? okay

You straight up lied and said your results indicated that grass was scum because you got presumptuous. Your confidence didn't match your role crumb because since when does a voyeur assuredly catch scum? You lying looks bad to me, and while I don't doubt your role, I do question your alliance. Especially that courier thing, when you dismissed priorities just a little bit before priorities got presented onto you.

And scum has a watcher + rolecop, plus a mayor. Like hell I'm going to play the setup spec game because for all I know, each scum has some investigative thing. I was surprised to see scum with two info roles already, and the mayor was like wtf. Why should I assume /even more/ about rolespec when all my assumptions have been wrong (except vhaltz being scum)?

one last post because I can't help myself:

That's pretty extreme, care to elaborate on your reasoning?

that would involve outing what I think your role is, so no

kirsche's posts are basically mudslinging me, because no one cares if i'm sk yet. if you don't think i'm mafia, then don't lynch me yet because it's an excuse to complain about otherwise reasonably townie people (see: how most people thought my slot was town d2)

You straight up lied and said your results indicated that grass was scum because you got presumptuous. Your confidence didn't match your role crumb because since when does a voyeur assuredly catch scum?

based on what I knew. god fucking damn don't you listen to what i say

i'm not lying about anything. everything i said was based on what info I had at the time and it kept changing. i admitted that my role didn't catch anything after scorri revealed more about her's. did you miss that too?

Your claimed results are wrong and contradict with what we know and I'm not supposed to be suspecting you? "Noone cares about SK" is just trying to sweep yourself back under the radar.

I think Elie's point is more that you shouldn't have stated something with that much certainty when you didn't actually have any idea what my role was.

This sums it up nicely.

And manix I did see, but I didn't see you back down at all, even after learning that you were incorrect on several thoughts, of which I assume impacted your scumread on grass.

OK, just thought of something. There was only one kill on N1, so either scum and SK targeted the same player (or some variation of them ending up both targeting Kay), or one of the kills was stopped somehow. Out of the claimed roles, only Grassbridger could have stopped the kill (and considering that there are no doc variants, that's not a possibility)? So if he's town, that's something too look into. Who did he end up targetting N1?

OK, just thought of something. There was only one kill on N1, so either scum and SK targeted the same player (or some variation of them ending up both targeting Kay), or one of the kills was stopped somehow. Out of the claimed roles, only Grassbridger could have stopped the kill (and considering that there are no doc variants, that's not a possibility)? So if he's town, that's something too look into. Who did he end up targetting N1?

He said he targeted BBM, but got redirected to himself or something.

LAME

how do you even roleblock yourself that's like an oxymoron

I guess for now, I'll just assume that scum/SK both ended up targeting Kay since that seems to be the most likely outcome with what information I have now.