Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was something! Time to use my post ration card. You guys should stop posting, I've had like 30 new replies since I started typing this. I'd avoid trying to base too much on the times I was scum, I've only ever done it twice and the first was my first game ever.

Grass, you've been considered scummy since D1 and your wagon has a lot of legitimate reasons. The sudden attempt to get a Manix wagon going isn't going to help anyone. This could either be a desperate attempt to not get lynched, an attempt to cause a mislynch or even a bizarre distancing tactic. I'm more for option 2. Whilst I agree that Manix's deathtunnel might come across as unpleasant, the basis of the Grass=scum theory does have credibility. Eli's Manix vote looks bad, I really don't like how close in proximity it was to Grass's.

Considering everything has pretty much already happened and I can't really post much more, I'll leave it at that. I really think Eli is something to look out for!

I know I said I was done but lol this is bad

Shin, are you even aware of what's going on in the game? Like the part where I was already hammered, the part where my voting Manix was out of frustration, the part where I said I was indeed scummy and thought all of the votes on me were reasonable... etc.

Shin back on my scum list, doesn't appear to be reading the game and also chose to spend a post out of his limited quota to say absolutely useless things

okay i'm slightly more calm now

if grass flips town, cop can be on me to check if they so desire

i've asked clipsey on my role pm if my results are accurate from last night. i will get back to you regarding that (although i suspect the answer is going to be yes)

And manix I did see, but I didn't see you back down at all, even after learning that you were incorrect on several thoughts, of which I assume impacted your scumread on grass.

because new material came up which i thought still made him scum? have you read my posts elie?

"Noone cares about SK" is just trying to sweep yourself back under the radar.

you clearly don't think i'm mafia, is implied. i did a quick flick through your iso and found this:

I have a bad habit of just skimming Poly/GB's/Bizz's posts and not really taking them in fully, and that's happened again here.

which to me looks like you're singling me out ~now~ just because I have weird results/whatever. what did you think of my playerslot before today?

also noting kirsche that you haven't given a single remote read or mention of my playerslot until today aside from the one thing I quoted. seems awfully convenient.

oh there's something i forgot:

refa; can you actually drive people right now or not?

yeah

I am now the hero town deserves, but not the one it needed.

of course SB had to die for it to happen :(

firstly

what the fuck is wrong with you guys; you posted 9 pages in 4 hours

if a scum co-driver killed SB they'd be able to drive people normally. makes u think

I was actually thinking this same thing during the day. The last co-drivers (one of the Duel Terminals or Unicycle, IIRC, or maybe Mitnala CANT REMEMBER) involved the co-driver becoming a full driver after one of them died. SB wasn't particularly obvtown or anything; the kill makes a lot more sense if it was a scum co-driver killing their town co-driver to get full control of the role.

if a scum co-driver killed SB they'd be able to drive people normally. makes u think

well not me but whatever floats your boat i guess

actually i do have more to say wrt my role but i want to get confirmation from eclipse that i can actually say it

i'd say i'd prefer not to get lynched over the basis of my role alone, but something tells me people won't care regardless :p

actually scratch that, i'd prefer not to get lynched period kthnx

or night killed that would suck too since i actually kind of like my role

Uh.... Grass, you should ask eclipse. I'm confused because Shinori wasn't apparently told that he was blocked when he targeted me which he should have been apparently if safeguard was on me.

Also, if Grass targeted Prims, he would have targeted BBM as well. Either way, unless he's lying about targeting Prims too, he should have gotten the info.

I thought I said I failed on you? My role pm says I was redirected to myself, failed on you, and saw no one visit me. In that order.

And btw I think I saw someone say at some point that I targeted Scorri N1 as well? That's not correct. I idled N1 (and would have been hooked anyways apparently) and targeted Scorri on N2.

Also we have a lot of redirection. Martyr, Co-Drivers, whatever Scorri's role is, and Elie's redirector. Elie, is this a redirect as in force A to target B or a redirect as in everything targeting A targets B instead?

Votals, D3 the final

Grassbridger (7) - Prims, Manix, Polydeuces, BBM, Vennobennu, kirsche, Refa

Manix (2) - Grassbridger, Elieson

Not voting - Shin, Shinori, scorri (what is it about the letter S and lack of voting?)

"Hey, let's lynch the guy with the shiny stones! Semi-Precious Mafia is already finished."

"In what dimension are rubies semi-precious?"

While the reasons and theories behind this lynch may be examined in the future, the host feels that the lot of you did it because you were jealous of his amazing hair.

Dear Grassbridger,

You are Taric. You are absolutely fabulous, and the inspiration behind this theme. Perhaps one of these attendees will be a gem enthusiast!

During the night, you MUST respond to your role PM with Night X - Dazzle PLAYER. You will use Dazzle on PLAYER, and they will be so stunned by your shiny shield that they will fail to do their night action. This only happens on odd-number nights, but MUST happen (failure to submit an action will result in a modkill).

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Here's the time to phase end~! You've got a touch over 24 hours remaining~!

Well, that was unfortunate! Again, I was expecting another scumflip. I'm also starting to feel a little better about Eli which really confuses things. In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure who the remaining scum could be. I'm gonna have a read this evening then see what I can put together. I'm not terribly fond of Manix's deathtunnel now, especially now he's revealed that he didn't have solid evidence of doing so. Still, I'm feeling super town about the likes of Refa, scorri and Shinori. More from SHIN later!