Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT I DID NOT SCREW UP MY RESULTS! Ahem. . .

Dear Vennobennu,

You are Mark Sloan. When you're not seeing patients, you're solving murders with your son. When you heard that there was trouble at the conference, your detective side woke up.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Target PLAYER. You'll learn PLAYER's alignment.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Well, that was unfortunate!

It is now Day 4! Phase ends in three days and an hour (reference). GO!

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, there is an arsonist. Eclipse screwed up the N2 result I have--Prims was primed on N2. also

[spoiler=(warning, big font)]I will personally stab anyone that attempts to mislynch me over the shenanigans that happened yesterday

I need some time to put together something coherent. Reading the 5-page argument from D3 triggers my anxiety so unfortunately I can't read through it all right now, I apologize. However:

##Vote: Kirsche

Pretty sure he's scum. Unmemorable and I REALLY don't like the way he attacked Manix yesterday. At least Elie voted him, Kirsche didn't even do that. Kirsche, do you think my slot is scum or not?

Also I've never played a game with an arsonist before (at least I don't think??) so I didn't actually know what priming meant until it was explained to me...

I have no information directly related to Grass btw. I assumed that was just a jokepost from Manix being overconfident over Grass's alignment, but wow you guys really blew that to epic proportions.

Okay, well, Venno dying just switched who has his power. BBM, safeguard me during this night phase. I'm Backup something alright... just not what I thought.

Blah sorry for spam

I won't be around a lot tomorrow because of my Christmas choir concert, but after that my schedule will be a lot more freed up. If I take a while to answer a question/elaborate on something tomorrow, please just wait for me to respond, thank you.

err if you are saying what I think you're saying, safeguard doesn't protect you from nightkills, just role actions, so it might be better for scorri (or Refa I guess) to be on you than me.

I thought Manix said that he didn't see Prims getting Courier'd on N2?

Anyways I have an exam in the morning tomorrow so I'll think about who's scum later.

I didn't see Prims getting couriered. I figured that was just a weird game mechanic. I just saw him being primed.

I got a courier message last night.

I don't know. /: I saw you getting primed N2 though, that's all I know. That's the only night with more than one death too.

Alright, let me see if I've pieced all this together. We can more or less clear the combination of Refa/Scorri/Shinori/BBM/Elie/Shin/Kaoz/myself as town right now for varying reasons (confirmed roles, Venno's Cop clearance). This leaves at least one of Prims/Bizz/Kirsche as scum/SK (probably two of the three, but maybe that group is the whole thing? A 14/3/1 or 15/2/1 setup seems very odd IMO).

If there's an arsonist as Bizz noted, it's likely Kirsche. Not sure who else could be a town-threat out of those two, though. After the coming NP, I'll know better since I'll likely have targeted one of the two with my night action. On another note, if anyone can specifically block NKs against me (like with a bodyguard-type role) then please do so.

Alternately, someone's lying; probably Scorri or Shinori since Scorri's not outright claimed or cleared (I don't think, correct me if I'm wrong here?) and Shinori's roleclaim is... oddly specific. This part's just gut-read, though.

Either way, ##Vote: Kirsche since it makes the most sense IMO. The fact that Prims couldn't pick anything up on him makes me think.

Yeah. Manix targeted you, Scorri, but nothing visited you from what the results show.

This is what I have:

A drive targeted Shinori N1, Prims was primed N2, and nothing targeted Scorri N3. Also I got a courier message.

Poly are you mafia hunting or arsonist hunting?

Hey I'm not gonna get too whiny about this but it's very important that I keep my no-mislynch record here so please don't play that PoE shit on me, thank you.