Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

@Refa- so if you didn't know from the beginning that SB was your co-driver, just that Vanille was, then how did you realize that SB was Vanille?

vanille

reading is tech

Think Manix slot is pretty town but with the news of a third party could easily be this slot.

the person who gives the info that there's a third = the third themselves. i could understand paranoia because I explained it in one of my posts to kirsche but. still

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's no reason to trust poly's scans when he's a vague as all hell backup variant and not a cop claim with a flipped godfather. i'm just throwing that out there

it's just vague as hell what his conditions and role are beyond "some backup thing"

i dont feel like putting effort into mafia right now so im just voteparking on kirsche :>

Why did you vote for Kirsche in the first place if you don't like the lynch? We're around 32 hours away from deadline, if I'm doing the math correctly.

@Poly- The only person right now who's suspicious of Kirsche for rolespec reasons is me, and I'm not even voting him for it. And in fact you're one of the people rolespeccing most heavily atm.

If we don't lynch Poly IMO Refa should drive him with someone so that Poly can't BS being hooked or something if he's mafia and so that the mafia can't kill him if he's town.

I think she meant that she would be op as scum but isn't op as town.

My role as town is interesting and confusing. My role as scum would be OP.

Things.

Find it a bit odd that Venn claimed he found nothing to suggest Shin was mafia/SK but only said nothing to suggest Elie was mafia. Probably just wording but bleh.

Uh, lets see. Not really liking kirsche's vague role hints, but I unno. I really need to reread at some point. Would support that lynch pending a reread I guess.

Poly still hasn't explained what he doesn't like about my content.

@Prims: I don't know what to say about that except that you should pull your finger out.

@Scorri: Do you not like the fact that I'm only hinting or the role that I'm hinting at?

What is everyone's thoughts on Poly (excluding Elie/BBM)?

everyone is mafia

that's the real twist

Clearly hasnt joined my/prims Everyone is Mafia Mafia

Anyway

Scorri should vote, and at least folow up with an unvote because I literally have no idea who she thinks is scum.

Refa is more believable now that manix identified that vanille thing

Guys can we just massclaim at this point?

@Prims: I know you're being super lazy but that's not going to help the town. What do you think Poly's alignment is? If not him, who else aside from me is scummy and why am I scummy aside from being unmemorable?

Also, because not wanting to claim is apparently scummy now, I am town bomb. I kill whoever tries to kill me as well as myself, but once per game I may ready myself so that I won't die that night even if I am shot and blow someone else up. I have no idea how this would interact with the arsonist as eclipse wouldn't elaborate.

I think it is obvious why I was cagey about claiming because now I'm essentially a vanilla.

Be tee dubs kirsche you were crumbing that so hard and were extremely unlikely to be shot tonight /tomorrow with two confirmed town

Also Poly are you ever going to criticise my content or are you happy to just coast by on the major wagon?

I'll get to it when I'm not feeling super lazy.

And following a lynch each day that leaves 6 players alive before counting potential arson kills.

Lolkirsche you're also not effectively vanilla k fyi, even if you are town.

That just leaves scorri (and prims? Dammit is he RC) as unclaimed.

##Unvote

Thinking

yeah elie has a very good point, and i also subtly mentioned it here:

my problem with kirsche rolecrumb lies in that he's identified stronger roles than his

because I was expecting a bomb claim tbh. you already identified there were stronger roles than yours that were likely to get NK'ed, and yet you thought that not claiming was a good idea, considering that you were probably one of the last people that would be NK'ed.

@Elie: Ehhh I still had the hope of convincing scum that I have some super powerful role but I guess you're right.

@Poly: So, is that going to be anytime soon or what? If you're town this attitude could be gamethrowing so it needs to stop. Prims too.

@Manix: I never said that they were stronger than mine, I said that they were fairly strong outed roles (although apparently they're not as strong as I imagine them to be but that's beside the point). Also, why should I claim unless I think I'm going to be lynched otherwise?