Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Well then second scum's probably Manix then. Either way, my suspicions still stand on Shinori. I'll scan Manix tonight if I make that far and see whether or not he's scum (he probably is since Voyeur can easily be scummy).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, with the current figures, we've got two scum out of

tl;dr version:

-Shinori's D4 content especially bugs me

-If he flips town, one of BBM/Manix is scum

>I'm scanning one of the two to confirm this if I make it to N5

If we vote Shinori and he ends up being town, we lose.

Also worth mentioning, the Vhaltz kill was me. The other part of my role is a town aligned vigilante, which appeared when my PR appeared in N1 but I haven't used it any other night than N2. I can confirm Refa drove Grass and Vhaltz on N2 because I targeted Grass but ended up being sent to Vhaltz - which is actually kinda bro considering. I'm pretty sure Refa is town, since I'd imagine that he wanted to stop scum from nightkilling our mayor... and Grass looked pretty bad so Refa probably figured that he could get scum to kill themselves.
That leaves two scum out of the three remaining people.

Manix's silencing is strange, the googlenet says that it's normally the result of a typically mafia role but I wouldn't put it past scum to silence one of their own. Who would want to lynch someone who can't even defend themselves? Unless someone wants to come forward saying that they silenced Manix, we can probably assume it was part of the scumteam. I'd imagine that the silence thing is a once-per game thing, since we've never seen it before.

I've got two posts left this phase, one of them I will be using for a vote, I do not want to put one down now for the scum team to both jump on it and then cause a mislynch.

Well, that explains it.

SB was still alive on N2, so Refa was only one half of a Co-Driver pair at that point. He targeted Grass and SB targeted Vhaltz, so I don't think that really counts as a clear. Also even then there'd be four people who could be scum: me, Manix, Poly, and Shinori.

Actually, Refa, why'd you say that you drove Grass and Vhaltz right now? Not really a scumslip but sort of weird.

Also potential MYLO at what is probably 5/2 now makes sense, since there's a Vig in the mix. So if we mislynch and Shin misvigs + mafia nightkill, it would be 2/2.

Manix/Bizz - Partly PoE, but I do have some stuff to go off of. The short-but-frequent posts are kind of an irritation, but not inherently scummy. The Grass deathtunnel on D3 looks bad in hindsight, and the belief that there were two couriers is just... odd, IMO. What point would there be in having two couriers, especially one who's non-town?

kirsche wasn't a Courier, that's why his actions were labeled as primming. Considering that the message was different from the first, it makes sense that Manix would think that there are two Couriers. Of course, Manix could be lying about the action altogether, but I don't think so. There were just so many ways for him to have been proven wrong and I can't see what the scum benefit is.

Actually, Refa, why'd you say that you drove Grass and Vhaltz right now? Not really a scumslip but sort of weird.

I don't follow.

I kind of want a mass claim with everyone's actions for last night. Go.

I already said mine, but okay.

Backup Cop. I targeted Refa last night and confirmed he was town.

First off I don't think there are that many redirects in this game. There is no way there are that many redirects in this game and that they are all town sided.

Also funny how Poly was suspicious of me and scorri but didn't bother to inspect either of us through the night but just happened to inspect Poly which after scorri's flip is very convenient since we didn't know that Scorri was an actual redirector.

That just seems to convenient. Prims has also been calling BS on the backup claim from Poly for a while.

I'm willing to bet Poly is going on the premise that he claims an inno on refa tries to mislynch and goes for the win.

Gonna say that refa/poly is scum team. If BBM was scum I think he would have found some way to drop a vote on me since I'm already at 2 votes and it would only take 2 more to get me lynched, so I'm gonna assume he's town. I also think the manix/levy slot is town. Shin claimed vig and claimed a shot on scum.

Although I think I might be missing something.

Actually I guess it only matters is the scumteam is made up of Refa/me/Shin, which I know it's not. But even then you shouldn't be throwing your vote around. >_>

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

That means I fucking bussed Vhaltz and Grassbridger and got scum to kill themselves, aw yeah, confirmed town (I don't get why scum would want to kill Grassbridger, but w/e, this is awesome). I do want to reply to all of the things said yesterday that I missed, so give me a little time there.

And will talk about my night actions after everyone else announces theirs.

Well, you said this, which implies that you did it by yourself. It doesn't really matter because it doesn't show any extra knowledge or something you shouldn't have; it's just kind of weird.

I idled last night because I didn't want to mess up the redirects or give Poly the excuse of targeting the same person as me. In retrospect I maybe should have acted and had him claim first to see if I could catch him in a lie, but too late now I guess.

With poly and manix voting me assuming two more scum remaining.

Either me and BBM are buddies or One of poly/manix is scum.

Cause if it's any other scenario then the two scum would probably quick hammer most likely.

But I'm confused cause why wouldn't BBM have taken the chance to vote me since he would have voted me and then refa who also thinks I'm scum could have voted me and I would have been lynched unless he is just WIFOMing.

If refa and poly are scum it makes sense for him to drive off of Poly. Then if anyone targeted poly they would be moved off of him.

Yeah I think refa and poly are scum, no way do we have this many redirecting roles.

##Vote: Poly

Okay, so I was thinking about some numbers. At 5/2, the only way it can be potential MYLO/LYLO is if Shin misvigs. If we mislynch, following the mafia NK, it would still be 3/2 only. If we lynch correctly though, then even with a misvig and mafia NK it'd still be 3/1 and we'd be fine. So I think that Shin should only vig if there's a correct lynch.

If Shin is vigging (whether that's because he chooses not to take my advice or because there's a mafia lynch), I think Refa should idle (if he's town anyways). Otherwise a kill could get redirected somewhere accidentally and that'd be bad. At this point I don't think the mafia have a Hooker, since nobody's been hooked by anyone other than Grass, and I also think that if they did have one, they would have hooked Venno rather than killed him, at least in the short term.

Votals, D5 take 2

Shinori (2) - Polydeuces, Manix

Polydeuces (1) - Shinori

Not Voting - Everyone else

You've got two days and twenty-two and three-fourths hours remaining (I choose the best times to type out).