Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But whatever, I'm gonna just move on since your wagon is non-existant kinda.

Also, Refa, BBM thinks I'm scum too for some dumbass reason. I can scan him tonight if by some miracle I'm not lynched.

##Vote: Manix

Okay.

So here is my scenario.

If people trust me as town then lynching poly does this.

If he's town: we get a definite win if people trust me. Because if he is town then we know refa is clear and I'm clear and Shin is clear which means manix and BBM would have to be scum.

If he's scum that means it will be 4:1 going into the night phase with me and shin being clear. pretty much and leaving manix/refa/bbm to be open as the final scum buddy. And just between vig and next lynch we have a 66% chance of lynching the scum.

... actually, fuck, that is good logic.

Lynching me confirms Refa as town since I'll have flipped as Cop (so y'all can shut up about me not being cop), and Manix/BBM are confirmed as the scum team (assuming you're not acting like a punkass and lying).

I'm 90% sure scum team would be poly/manix at the moment. If poly is town then manix/bbm has to be scum team.

If poly is scum then between a driver and a vig shot I'm pretty sure we can get a definite win in this game.

Vig Refa and have BBM driven to Manix Which would leave me and shin alive to lynch bbm if he's scum.

I just explained why vigging me was a bad idea, lol. Actually not sure why you'd advocate it considering none of your scum team suggestions include me in them. I guess I could bus my scumbuddy too if I was scum, but regardless I'm not supporting any plan that involves vigging me (100% confirmed town) over any not Shin players.

But whatever, I'm gonna just move on since your wagon is non-existant kinda.

Also, Refa, BBM thinks I'm scum too for some dumbass reason. I can scan him tonight if by some miracle I'm not lynched.

why

Ugh, I don't see why Poly would vote his scumbuddy (already explained why I don't think BBM/Shinori would be his scumbuddies), or rather why he'd unvote Shinori to vote his scumbuddy.

Okay.

So here is my scenario.

If people trust me as town then lynching poly does this.

If he's town: we get a definite win if people trust me. Because if he is town then we know refa is clear and I'm clear and Shin is clear which means manix and BBM would have to be scum.

If he's scum that means it will be 4:1 going into the night phase with me and shin being clear. pretty much and leaving manix/refa/bbm to be open as the final scum buddy. And just between vig and next lynch we have a 66% chance of lynching the scum.

How are you clear if Poly flips town?

... actually, fuck, that is good logic.

Lynching me confirms Refa as town since I'll have flipped as Cop (so y'all can shut up about me not being cop), and Manix/BBM are confirmed as the scum team (assuming you're not acting like a punkass and lying).

Lynching for information is stupid and you should feel bad if you're town.

OK, ISOing people now for real.

Poly's AtE is terrible atm. He expects us to find him town solely on his claim of Backup Cop even though it's really easy to fake and then when people aren't confirming him as town he's just raging and telling us we suck. Going to bed soon and depending on when I wake up I may or may not have time to post before I have to leave for my exam, and I may or may not be back before phase end after that (so basically this might be my last post of the day).

So ##Vote: Polydeuces

Shinori's logic is pretty good. If Poly flips town, which I highly doubt atm, then Refa is clear. The only difference is then that FMPOV anyways, scumteam has to be Shinori/Manix. Shin can shoot one of them. IMO Refa should still idle because then for us to be sure nothing would get screwed up with the vigshot, Shin would have to announce his target beforehand, in which case if Poly does flip scum, which is more likely, Refa could still be scum and could drive the kill.

Votals, D5 take 3

BBM (1) - Manix

Manix (2) - Shin, Polydeuces

Polydeuces (2) - Shinori, BBM

Not Voting - Refa

You've got 21 hours to sort this out. I'm going to bed in two hours. Once that happens, I'm not coming back until phase end. There's a slight chance that I'll be late; if so, that means the buses were stupid, and I couldn't get home from work in time. Either way, stop posting at phase end!

TICK TICK!

Edited by eclipse

ABOUT 21 hours left. I'm still awaiting up to several actions / idles.

Edit because wrong game

Edited by The Protown SK

Well unless manix swaps to bbm I'm gonna be voting manix to make sure we get a lynch by the end of the day phase.

5 hours left and all that.

Beginning to think that the scum team is manix/bbm anyway based off of manix's last few posts

If he's town shoot bbm or manix shin. If he's scum you pick who you want to shoot, don't announce it, just in case Refa is scum driver.

I had another idea which involves Shin not shooting but I don't know if it would work really.

P.S. If we do lynch manix and he flips scum, shoot BBM.

If BBM flips town then it would have to be scum Poly so we lynch that and win.

If we do lynch manix and he flips town then you shoot Poly. Because there is literally no way that the scum team could be BBM/Refa, there is also no way the scum team could be Refa/Manix, Refa/Shin, or Refa/Me just for reference.

FUCK IT.

##Unvote:

If he flips town you had better shoot Poly. If he flips scum you shoot BBM. We still pretty much win. Like 90%

If we lynch Manix and he flips town then Shin should shoot one of Poly or Refa. Don't announce it because that way scum!Refa knows who to drive. If Manix flips scum, then Refa can't be scum because he can only be scum if Poly is, which wouldn't be possible. So in that case announcing which of Poly/Shinori (or me I GUESS) he wants to shoot is fine I guess.

Refa should act only if it's a situation where Shin is announcing his target (where Manix flips scum). In that case, he should drive Shin with someone Shin isn't killing, again not announcing it, or the mafia can just attack the other person.

I'm probably going to idle again because I think I'm otherwise more likely to harm town than help it.

Remind me never to wake up at 4PM ever again. Anyways, have the results of my quick ISO reads.

BBM

-His end of Day 1 voteswap from Eurykins to Shinori was pretty bad because it involved lynching him (who would be a confirmed townie FHPOV) and the defense was that her Watcher claim was hard to fake when I'd imagine Shinori's claimed role would be even harder to fake.

-"Thoughts from Eury flip: Shinori, Vhaltz, Prims, Poly, and Scorri are all town, and Kirsche probably is too." Notice how he's going back on that in the case of Poly, but Shinori is still town from the Eury flip.

-Also has a consistent suspicion of the Manix/Levity slot but never acts on it (although tbf this only makes sense if they're scumbuddies)

-Idled N1, making it harder to prove his role.

-"Poly is obvtown because even if he had a sudden 180 on Eury, his hop from Shinori to Eury made the votecount switch from 7-6 in favour of Shinori to 7-6 in favour of Eury." Yeah I don't get why Shinori is suddenly more obvious town than Poly either

-Like, he's been hard defending Poly all of D2 and his reason for turning back now is I dunno, Poly claiming backup cop is easy to fake for scum. Don't like this.

-"Also Poly townslipped earlier; if he was scum he'd know that Eury was actually Watcher and not just making a desperate fake." More proof

-Blames town for lynching Objection when he was on the wagon like the whole day.

-Safeguarding scorri doesn't actually prove his role like at all.

-Claims Poly is probably scum on D4 due to PoE, lol (and possibly me too, with no reasons given)

-Idled N4, making it harder to prove his role.

-tl,dr; I think he's been really shaky with his opinions and is the most likely to flip scum

##Vote: BBM

DISCUSS while I eat dinner. Also I'd rather lynch Manix over Polydeuces, who I'd actually rather lynch than Shinori, and also I'd rather lynch Shin over myself. :p

Actually if Polydeuces or Shin don't show up BBM can't even be lynched, meh.

Actually, his D1 idle makes me think that he's scum!Roleblocker (considering Prims got blocked that day IIRC and noone claimed it) or some redirection role of sorts. Also Manix could possibly prove if Poly is town or scum (unless Manix is scum, I guess, but a 1v1 is still better than nothing), so yeah.

I've already proven my role. Yeah, whatever, I admit that my opinion on Poly has changed. But my townread on Shinori has always been stronger than my townread on Poly. So I kind of had to change it. >_> I really haven't had time to reread you, but I am more confident about Poly being scum.

Shinori and Eury had somewhat similar roles and both would be difficult to fake but Eury's would be harder to fake because she'd have to know the actual people who visited and Shinori wouldn't. Eury would have more info to fake.

My scumread on Poly isn't because Backup Cop is easy to fake; it's because even though it's easy to fake, Poly is acting like it's super obvtown and that he's confirmed town and he's just trying to milk it for towncred.

Anyways if you'd rather lynch Manix over Poly you might as well hammer him if you want.

Actually, his D1 idle makes me think that he's scum!Roleblocker (considering Prims got blocked that day IIRC and noone claimed it) or some redirection role of sorts. Also Manix could possibly prove if Poly is town or scum (unless Manix is scum, I guess, but a 1v1 is still better than nothing), so yeah.

the hook was due to Grass + Scorri's role

I can safeguard someone if you REALLY WANT but the only actions to block at this point that we know about are Poly's claimed Cop and your drive, neither of which I want to block (or give an excuse to Poly for him to have no results).