Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

SB.

Spying an enemy mage that had strayed a bit too close to her, Taima grinned. Moving forward, she lunged forward with her lance, hoping to catch the mage unawares.

Taima moves to 7-12 and attacks Mage A

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Declan scoffed as he spied an enemy axeman who had strayed too close to the group. "You cannot stand to my blade!"

Declan moves to 4-10 and attacks Fighter B

Taima hits Mage A for 14 damage! (44, 44)

Mage A hits Taima for 9 damage! (37, 34)

Taima gets 10 EXP.

Taima 18/27

Mage A 8/22

Declan hits Fighter B for 9 damage! (81, 57)

Fighter B misses Declan! (67, 62)

Declan gets 12 EXP.

Declan 21/21

Fighter B 18/27

Edited by Reinfleche

"Oi don't just go charging at them!" Lugos shouted after the swordsman, taking to the air as he did so. "Ugh, what a reckless fool..." he mumbled to himself as he chanted a quick fire spell aimed at the wounded axeman.

Lugos moves to 10,3 and fires the fiter; waiting afterwords.

Melanie was surprised there was a mage so close, but confident in her ability to take him out, especially after being stabbed so deftly by Taima. "'Ave at you, mechant!" she shouted, launching a spiral of dark magic his way.

She noticed an archer over yonder, and figured their leader would be more than suited to ending him. "Excuse, mademoiselle Sheikah, I believe eet would in all of our best interests eef you killed ze archer just up ahead. Merci!"

Melanie moves to 6,12 and attacks Mage A

Edited by I have opinions

Lugos hits Fighter B for 9 damage! (57, 4) (so close)

Lugos gains 10 EXP.

Fighter B 9/27

Melanie slays Mage A, dealing 8 damage! (9, 57)

Melanie gets 30 EXP.

Mage A 0/22

Edited by Reinfleche

Peter whistled to himself when he saw Lugos' attack on the enemy. Aloof or not, he's able to pull his weight, at least. Now it's my turn. He took aim at the wounded fighter and fired.

Peter moves to 5, 12 and shoots Fighter B

With his excellent eyesight, Rahman noticed the lone archer far in the distance. Riding shouting distance from Magali, Rahman's mount refused to budge, clearly thinking that grazing now was far better than rushing into bloody combat.

"Hoy move your fat ass Wooming! There's enemies to be hunted!" scolded the exasperated pathfinder.

Rahman bin Tuah moves 3,11

Edit: edited class name~ now with colours~

Edited by Rothene

"Eh...?" Magali looked up as she thought the archer was calling her out with a funny accent. "E-excuse me?" She glared at the man.

Not sure she was feeling up to the job after that, Magali walked her own pace close to the pathfinder. "That was rude, I'll show you to not call me that." Having her dance attire ready underneath her robes, Magali strips of the robes and starts dancing a swirly dance, chanting a hypinh tune at her moves. "Start to feel the rhythm!"

As she ended her quick dance (which really was more kind of spins and a happy tune, weird!), she turned to the man one last time. "Now, how about you get moving? I'm sure you can have your horse move further than that, especially now!" She finished and kneeled to get her robes.

Magali moves to (4,11) and dances for Rahman... dun dun!

Edited by Xinnidy

The weird tune accompanying the swirling girl spooked Wooming, which prompted the horse to gallop into a nearby forest, one that was convenient enough for Rahman to fire from his maximum distance.

Pulling back his bow strings as far as he could, the pathfinder took note of the wind before firing, hoping that the arrow would not loose its strength for such a distance.

Rahman moves to 4,8 and shoots Archer B!

Edited by Rothene

Rahman shoots and barely misses! (80, 78)

Rahman gains 1 exp.

Other Phase:

"You don't need to tell me what to do, I know what I'm doing!" Sheikah shouted. "Declan! What did I tell you about watching yourself? That could've gotten you killed!" Shaking her head, she swiftly advanced up next to the archer, attacking with light magic.

Sheikah moves to (5, 7) and attacks Archer B with Shine.

Sheikah hits twice! (79, 65, 32, 30) Archer B goes down.

Sheikah gains 22 exp.

SB will handle Enemy Phase soon.

Enemy Phase

The enemy Fighter saw that charging right in would be suicidal, and calls out for help instead. Another Mercenary, Archer and Mage move up to help him. One enemy Soldier begins to move through the forest to the east, and the Knights that were holding the bridge fall back slightly. It seems that they really don't want to lose the bridge.

---

Turn 2

xKqAngs.png

Objective: Defend for 9 turns!

Stats are here!

[spoiler=HP Counts]Peter 30/30
Taima 18/27
Declan 21/21
Rahman 24/24
Magali 21/21
Melanie 24/24
Lugos 27/27

Sheikah 23/23

Danar 29/29
Mercenary A 27/27
Mercenary B 25/25
Mercenary C 25/25
Archer A 23/23
Archer B -4/22
Archer C 23/23
Priest A 26/26
Fighter A 27/27
Fighter B -18/27
Soldier A 26/26
Soldier B 27/27
Mage A 0/22
Mage B 22/22
Knight A 28/28
Knight B 29/29

Edited by SB.

"I wasn't trying to order you around, franchement. 'Ow 'arsh." Melanie frowned a little at their leader's words, and backed herself up a bit. There was no one in the immediate vicinity to throw magic at, and she definitely wasn't about to wander ahead on her own.

Melanie backs it up to 6,13

Edited by I have opinions

Declan scoffed. There wasn't anybody within his immediate range, so he simply moved slightly towards the bridge. "These opponents appear to be hesitant to come to us... Hah! They know they're no match for our skills."

Declan moves up to 4,9 and waits

"Well, that was surprisingly useful." Magali said as she blankly watched the horseman move ahead.

Reaching for Taima and Melanie, she looked at the first's wounds, and though of something interesting. "Hey, Melanie. Why don't you try healing her wounds yourself? They're not that grave, and I'd like to see how you'd do with a staff!" She said, casually offering her staff to the mage.

"Here, watch this, even~." Stripping of her robes again, Magali dances once again. Trying to follow a more upbeat tune she chanted.

Magali goes to (7,13), gives Melanie her healing staff and dances!

Edited by Xinnidy

"Eh? Vraiment? Sérieusement? If you are sure, I will give eet a try..." She graciously took the staff from Magali, feeling the effects of her dance almost immediately afterwards. I ah'm not sure zis will work very well, but I will try eet anyway. "Excuse me, mademoiselle Taima. Let me 'eal your wound, zere."

Melanie moves back up to 6,12 and heals Taima.

Magali refreshes Melanie.

Magali gains 10 EXP.

Melanie uses Heal on Taima, who is fully healed!

Melanie gains 11 EXP.

Taima 27/27

Edited by Reinfleche