Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

SB.

"O-ow, that hurt, really hurt. Meanies." Magali whined, as she ran away from her harassers, she should have stuck with the robes!

"Thanks, Melanie. I can't dance and heal at the same time, and it's hard to focus when I'm bleeding... yeah." She took a deep breath, trying to concentrate once more in her energizing dance. Focus and let it flow.

Magali moves to (8,11) and dances for Melanie, again again!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Merci, mon danseur ami! Now, 'o to 'eal," she asked herself, as she scanned across the battlefield. It was plain to see that Sheikah had taken a rather nasty arrow to the chest, though she was still fighting, albeit in what seemed to be a great amount of pain. "Ah, calice!" she cursed to herself, rushing over. "Patron, ici! Let me 'elp!" she raised the staff once again.

Mel moves to 9,9 and heals Sheikah.

Melanie heals Sheikah for 17 HP.

Sheikah 18/23. Melanie gains 11 EXP.

"Th-thanks," Sheikah stammered. "That was poor for me. Eh, the whole idea had good intentions and all that, at least. We're doing well overall. Good work, everyone."

Lugos gets him good. 8 damage! (20, 74)

Mercenary B 6/25. Lugos gains 10 EXP.

Taima finishes him off with a solid hit for 10 damage. (7, 29)

Mercenary B -4/25. Taima gains 32 EXP.

Edited by Reinfleche

As Declan palmed his newly-won axe, he spied a nearby soldier and decided to put the weapon to the test.

Declan moves to 7,12 and attacks Soldier B with his Iron Axe

Peter shoots the soldier right in the chest for 9 damage. Got 'em! (21, 46).

Soldier -7/26. Peter gains 32 EXP.

"All right! Keep it up, all of you. Time to clean up here," Sheikah commended them, moving to the last remaining soldier.

Sheikah moves to (5, 9) and attacks Mercenary B.

Sheikah aims at the Mercenary, but misses! [97, 30]

Sheikah gains 1 EXP.

"No way, I had it... " she mutters, seeming far more disappointed than concerned.

(SB will do enemy phase when he returns)

Enemy Phase

Mercenary C chases down Rahman!

Mercenary C hits! (Rahman->14/24)(20,35)

Rahman gains 1 exp.

Meanwhile, the Cavaliers advance towards the group, but still keep their distance. Another rider arrives from the north.

"Damn, we got here late? Worry not Sir Danar, we will drive the enemy back!" he proclaimed, readying his blade. He wasn't the only newcomer, however...

---

Turn 5

4YA8Teh.png

Objective: Defend for 9 turns!

Stats are here!

Peter 17/30
Taima 25/27
Declan 21/21
Rahman 24/24
Magali 21/21
Melanie 24/24
Lugos 27/27

Sheikah 18/23

Danar 29/29
Tucker 26/26
Mercenary A 27/27
Mercenary B -4/25
Mercenary C 7/25
Archer A 23/23
Archer B -4/22
Archer C -30/23
Priest A 26/26
Fighter A -1/27
Fighter B -18/27

Soldier A 26/26
Soldier B -7/27
Mage A 0/22
Mage B -26/22
Knight A 28/28
Knight B 29/29
Cavalier A 25/25
Cavalier B 27/27
Brigand A 27/27

Edited by SB.

After having Sheikah nearly downed by his earlier idea Lugos didn't do much to announce that he was checking out the house he'd spotted to the southeast lest something else go awry. "I'll go warn whoever's in the house down there," Lugos said more to himself than anyone before flying over.

"Hello is anyone in there?" he asked as he knocked on the door.

Lugos moves to 18, 14 and visits the house.

Edited by Oersted

The house was deserted, it seemed that the residents had left, taking their valuables with them. Lugos did however find an axe, which he decided to take with him.

Lugos obtains the Hatchet!

Edited by SB.

Zut alors, I ah'm 'aving to do so much of ze 'ealing! Melanie, slightly worried that problems would occur after the battle from her doing the healing, couldn't stop as long as she had her hands on the staff. The horseman took a strong hit, and so once again she was at it with the staff.

Melanie moves to 8,9 and heals Rahman

Blood must be repaid in kind! Thought Rahman as he shifted his position away from the upstart mercenary who dared to draw his blood. Receiving healing from Melanie, Rahman nodded briefly at her to acknowledge he was grateful before firing an arrow at the mercenary.

Rahman moves to 6,9 and fires an arrow at Mercenary C! Then canto's to 5,10 without looking back.

Edited by Rothene

Following Rahman's shot, Declan drew his sword and advanced on the Mercenary. "Hah! In this life, you are mine!"

Declan moves to 6,8 and attacks Mercenary C with his Iron Sword.

Declan lands the hit and slays Mercenary C! (77, 39).

Mercenary C -5/25. Declan gains 38 EXP, leveling up!

(35, 53, 83, 4, 6, 84, 2, 78, 38). HP, Str, Skl, Spd, Def. Woah!

"Hey, that one was mine!" Sheikah pouts. "Dammit... need to keep my head in the game here."

"My, there's so many people that need to be attended." Magali said as she approached Melanie once more. "It's a good thing I had this idea, we can get more people tended to if we work together. Don't worry now, just focus on having the staff work." As she finished, Magali tried another energizing dance. It was handy she could put magic to work that way!

Magali moves to (7,9) and dances for Melanie!

"Alright, if you are still sure. I cannot believe zis is going so well, to be franc," she said as her dancing friend once again spun her magic around. There wasn't anyone that desperately needed to be healed, but their boss could use a top off, just to be sure. There seemed to be a pair of rather vicious looking cavaliers in the distance.

Melanie moves tooooooo 4,9 and heals up Sheikah to full.

"Y'might want this, instead!" Before asking for any sort of permission, Peter grabbed Declan's axe, then his sword, then put the axe in the ranger's hands and his sword back where it belonged. "Hang on, missy!" Peter barely noticed the dancer's weight as he slung her over his back.

Peter moves to 6, 9, swaps Declan's weapons to axe, and rescues Magali

Edited by eclipse