Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

SB.

Well he's still alive. Damn vulneraries. Lugos thought as he flew past the soldier and axe user. "Might as well as get in their way just to spite 'em right Kralle?" Lugos asked as he landed so that the only way through would be though him and his wyvern or by scaling the surrounding ledges. While Lugos was sure he could take both of the bumbling fools he knew that pride commeth before a fall. As such using some of his vulnerary seemed like a good idea.

Lugos moves to 8,12 and uses some vulnerary.

Edited by Oersted

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I guess zat is ze end of zem! C'est magnifique! Zat was ze best magic I 'ave shot off in a while~" Quite pleased with herself, she had no qualms with tending to the wounded woman in front of her.

Mel heals Taima once again.

Taima grinned as the men started to move away. With a nod of thanks to the healer, she moved towards the bridge, and settled herself down, ready to take on the enemy.

Taima moves to 7-8, equips Firefly. (aka moves 1 square to the right)

"Enemies coming from the south east!" Rahman warned the group, clearly seeing what is happening far away to the lone wyvern riding mage. Kicking up some dirt with his steed, the pathfinder hurried off to lend some assistance to Lugos. He rode towards a cliff and fired at a soldier from very far away before darting back towards the group.

Rahman moves to 7,14 and uses Farsight to shoot Soldier A! Rahman then Canto's to 7,13!

Declan sneered, clearly these enemies were going to rush them soon. He chose to brace himself by drawing his sword, rather than his axe.

Declan equips his Iron Sword and remains where he started.

Edited by Polydeuces

"Mmhmm~. It seems things worked out, then." Magali said, it seemed she was starting to get as absent minded as ever. "Well, feel free to keep going." She finished, and danced for Melanie again.

Magali dances Melanie and stays on place.

Edited by Xinnidy

Melanie smiled at Magali and strolled on over to Declan. He looked fairly beat up, so she sighed, and healed him. "I guess your grandstanding was not, uh...faux. I ah'm sorry for being so rude, avant."

Melanie to 7,10 heal Declan.

Both happen. Melanie gains 11 exp. Magali gets 15 exp, enough to level up!

(9, 29, 63, 60, 59, 93, 23, 50, 80)- HP and defense.

Sheikah makes a full retreat, striking a bandit as she escapes the opposing rider.

Sheikah moves to (3, 6) and attacks Bandit B with Shine, then moves to (4, 9).

Sheikah completely destroys the foe in question with light magic for 36 damage with a critical hit! He's not getting up any time ever.(30, 10)

Bandit B -7/29. Sheikah gains 22 exp.

"That's more like it."

Enemy Phase

Priest A heals Cavalier B.

Cavalier B->20/27

Bandit A throws an axe at Lugos, but misses the mark!

Bandit A misses! (72,74)
Lugos hits! (23,59)

Lugos gains 10 exp.

Soldier A wishes that he had Stamina, as he attacks Lugos again!

Soldier A hits! Lugos->16/27 (15,53)
Lugos hits! Soldier A->10/27 (34,89)

Lugos gains 10 exp.

Sorkaan doesn't choose to pursue Sheikah for some reason.

Sheikah took a few moments to recollect herself before raising her voice once more. "We need to get going. There's lots of troops arriving now, and more of 'em arriving even as I speak... wyverns, these ones. We were supposed to only be facing a few, but we're outnumbered by a lot. Retreating's our only real shot here. This party's over."

---

Turn 9

brpWiLz.png

Objective: Defend for 9 turns!

Stats are here!

Peter 30/30

Taima 27/27

Declan 22/22

Rahman 24/24

Magali 21/22

Melanie 24/25

Lugos 18/27

Sheikah 3/23

Danar 29/29

Tucker -1/26

Mercenary A 27/27

Mercenary B -4/25

Mercenary C -5/25

Archer A 23/23

Archer B -4/22

Archer C -30/23

Priest A 26/26

Fighter A -1/27

Fighter B -18/27

Soldier A 10/26

Soldier B -7/27

Mage A 0/22

Mage B -26/22

Knight A 28/28

Knight B 29/29

Cavalier A 25/25

Cavalier B 20/27

Brigand A 7/27

Brigand B -7/29

Edited by SB.

When the soldier in front of him, that he'd been putting his all into downing, suddenly fell over dead Lugos looked back and found a mounted archer. Tch. I have things under control. With the soldier dead the only logical target was the axe man so with out further delay Lugos fired a spell at the man before retreating as Sheikah instructed.

Lugos fires Bandit A before retreating like the logical man he is to 4,14.

Edited by Oersted

"Sure sing, boss!" Melanie said, gladly backing herself up. Having had her fill of fighting and having gotten to throw some magic around, she'd be perfectly fine with leaving.

Mel moves to 5,13

Edited by I have opinions

Declan shrugged and moved away from the enemy troops, flipping them off as he did so.

Declan moves back to 3,10.

Edited by Polydeuces

Not wanting any more trouble, Sheikah moved as far as she could from the enemies.

Sheikah moves to (4, 16).

Enemy Phase

Wounded and fearing for his life, the bandit decides to flee the conflict altogether, escaping!

Before any of the Angalan troops do a thing, their commander speaks up. "Hold on. Nobody advance from where you are. We only need to hold this bridge for now and wait a bit to regroup with the main force." Heeding his words, none of them advance.

Sheikah slumped a bit in her saddle, panting heavily. "We're safe until they're on the move again. We brought down their numbers but they're still going strong. We need to find Diana and the rest of the people she was with... Let's get going. There's no time to waste, we can ready up and talk along the way and all that."

Map complete!

Map MVP: Taima. +1 RES

Strategy MVP: Melanie. +1 SKL

Worst Luck: Taima or Sheikah

Can't Hit Anything: Sheikah

In Charge of Using Her Own Stuff: Magali

BEXP:

Taima, Declan and Magali gain 30 bexp!

Peter, Rahman and Lugos gain 45 bexp!

Peter levels up!
(55,24,6,77,39,10,35,85,3) HP, Strength, Magic, Speed, Luck, Constitution. 
Rahman levels! up!
(5,22,20,55,16,13,49,63,9) HP, Strength, Speed, Luck.
Lugos levels up!
(74,92,32,32,21,57,60,20,84) Magic, Skill, Speed, Resistance.
---

The mercenaries followed the path which had led them to the bridge. Sheikah called out that she was going search for something, and would be gone for some time. Was she going after the wyvern rider from earlier that she seemed so eager to battle earlier, or was it something else? For now, all they could do was talk as they followed the path back to the village, waiting for Sheikah to return.

Edited by SB.

So the battle was over, and they were on another march. Not that walking was a bad thing. And she did have someone she needed to speak to. "Excuse moi... Declan, oui? Je m'excuse. I was too 'arsh on you before ze battle, and you proved zat you can 'old your own. It was quite impressive, to be honnête." She smiled at him before turning to Magali who wasn't very far away. "And I am sorry pour accaparer votre bâton, Magali. I should probably give it back, non?"

As he pulled out his small whetstone and began to re-sharpen his weapons, Declan heard a familiar voice, and turned to look over at Melanie, who seemed to be apologizing for her earlier claims as to how he would handle himself in battle. "Pfeh, I'm not too concerned with it. After all, you'd never seen me fight, so how could you have known my skill? Though, I have to say... I was wrong about you as well. I've seen dark mages lose control of their power, but you handled yourself very well when you used it during that fight. I have the utmost respect for you now." He replied as well as he could, hoping that maybe he'd earned the trust of the others as well. It would make things a lot easier for him if he did.

As Melanie and Declan talked Lugos spied the axe that Declan now sported. Might as well give him what I found, got no use for it anyway. "Oi you, reckless guy," Lugos said to get Declan's attention. "I found an axe in that abandoned house. You want it or should I give it to someone else?" Truth be told Lugos didn't care who got the axe just so long as it wasn't weighing down Kralle anymore and taking up important space.