Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

SB.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melanie shrieked as an arrow flew into her arm, staring at where it came from with teary eyes. She screamed something at the laughing skeleton and moved over to the man riding the dragon instead of attempting to deal with the undead. "E-Excuse, let me take care of zat..." She sniffled, and raised her staff for the man.

Melanie to 9,5, heals Lugos.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that this action is taking place AFTER Rahman's action (listed below).

Rahman to (6,6) attack Bow Bonewalker B w/Iron Bow canto to (7,5)

Whew, looks like everything is going as planned. All of this commotion is giving me a headache, though. Why do battles have to be so noisy? Come to think of it, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I wonder what mercenaries eat for dinner. I guess I can't expect anything too extravagant, but surely a nice meal at a nearby town is not too m-, Artemis was thinking when her reverie was interrupted by the sudden sound of an arrow shot. Considering their frailty to bow based weaponry, it was imperative that pegasus knights be able to perceive arrow shots amidst any sort of chaos; this was all a moot point though, considering the one who shot the arrow was one of their own. "Well, I suppose it's time I pulled my weight as well." Artemis sighed.

Artemis to (7,8) attack Bow Bonewalker B w/Fire canto to (7,6)

Wolfgang awoke, first surprised at why he had renewed energy, before he saw Diana pointing her staff at him. Aha! So that was what saved him from going to his grave!

"Oh hey Diana... thanks for healing me. Truly. I think I'll head to the woods over there and wait, too risky taking out stuff alone, hehe." Wolfgang said as his face flushed with embarrassment. He quickly moved to the woods, waiting for the enemy to arrive. Raw offense wasn't going to be the only required for this battle, apparently.

Wolfgang moves into the woods at (10,2)

Rahman shoots an arrow at the skeleton and dodges the counterattack.

Rahman hits!  Bow Bonewalker B->24/32 (19,91)
Bow Bonewalker B misses! (89, 54)

Rahman gains 10 exp.

Artemis flies in and helps out.

Artemis hits! Bow Bonewalker B->14/32 (31,71)

Artemis gains 10 exp.

Wolfgang goes to the forest and flirts with a tree or something.

Edited by SB.

(OoC: I'd post with color but posting on my 3DS.)

"Thanks for that," Lugos said as the sniffling girl healed him from the brink of death. He needed to stop going there. The arrow in the girl's arm the obvious cause of her sniffling, Lugos did his best to spot the thing responsible. Once he saw the skeletal archer among the trees he did his best to burn it.

Lugos moves to 7,8 and scorches the skeleton.

Declan hits the skeleton with his Hatchet. Hard.

Declan criticals! Bow Bonewalker A->-3/31 (34,4)

Declan gains 39 exp.
Declan levels up!
(37,93,79,35,44,31,30,16,77) HP, Skill, Speed, Luck, Defense, Resistance

Lugos wears down the other skeleton.

Lugos hits! Bow Bonewalker B->6/32 (33,56)

Lugos gains 10 exp.
Edited by SB.

Peter gave a nod of approval as the skeleton Declan attacked collapsed into a pile of bones. He didn't think his shot would land if he tried to snipe the skeleton in the forest, so he went after one of the monsters out in the open instead.

Peter moves to 10,6, snipes Revenant I, then swaps his weapon to Iron Axe

"Oh dear, what do we have here?" Magali muttered as she approached a pegasus rider, whom seemed to have talked to their boss, and was fighting the undead with them. "You're a friend, hmm? Well, your magic seems good, and you're riding a lovely pegasus. Keep going~." Without much of a warning, Magali started another energizing dance.

Magali moves to (8,6), and dances for Artemis.

Artemis wasn't sure why, but all of a sudden there was a strange girl performing some dance in front of her. Not that she particularly minded, it was rather soothing and she felt better than ever when it was done. "Thanks for that, miss uh-whatever. We should probably be saving introductions for a better time, I'll be off now!" She boldly proclaimed, despite not being particularly bold or fond of proclamations.

Artemis moves to (6,9) attacks Bow Bonewalker B with Fire

Artemis lights up him for 10 damage (77, 41).

Bow Bonewalker B -4/32, Artemis gains 33 exp.

other phase

Sheikah moves to (10, 6), attacks Revenant I with her Brightaxe, and then moves to (10, 3)

"You guys are doing pretty good," Sheikah shouted. "We've dealt rather well with a lot of 'em... there's around the same amount left, so let's keep it going, alright?" She charged off towards one of the nearest enemies, attacking with her brightaxe.

Sheikah hits once for 14 damage (47, 93), dodges the counterattack (77, 5), and hits once more for 14 again (42, 31)! Revenant I -2/35. Sheikah gains 20 exp.

"Not bad," she muttered to herself before moving back to talk to the stranded mercenary. "Diana! Are you alright?" Sheikah asked as she approached the healer. "Sorry for the delay in help. Are the rest of these guys people who were in the patrol you were working in?"

and SB will handle the ricks and Enemy Phase.

Edited by Reinfleche

The Rick squad are on the move!
Fighter Rick attacks and activates Cancel!
Rick hits! Revenant K->27/38 (76,66)
Meanwhile, the Soldier and Mercenary do the same to the other zombie.
Rick hits! Revenant J->30/39 (53,9)
Rick hits! Revenant J->23/39 (51,72)
The bowman chips in too.
Rick hits! Revenant J->17/39 (4,56)

Enemy Phase

The last nearby Revenant swings at Peter, who dodges but struggles to connect.
Revenant F misses! (82,55)
Peter misses! (95,85)

Peter gains 1 exp.
Another attacks Diana, but misses the mark and gets slashed back.
Revenant J misses! (97,21)
Diana hits! Revenant J->10/39 (5,85)

Diana gains 10 exp.
A nearby spear-skeleton tries to stab Rick, but ends up with a dent in his skull.
Bonewalker F misses!
Rick hits! Bonewalker F->21/31
The corpse however manages to hit him.
Revenant K hits! Rick->17/25 (41,19)
Rick hits! Revenant K->16/38 (21,50)
So does the Mogall, unfortunately.
Mogall D hits! Rick->3/25

Another Mogall continues to float towards the mercenaries.

---

Turn 6

isDFe99.png

Objective: Escape at the red area!

Stats are here.

[spoiler=HP Counts]
Peter 31/31
Taima 28/28
Declan 22/22
Rahman 25/25
Magali 22/22
Melanie 17/25
Lugos 27/27
Diana 28/28
Wolfgang 19/19
Artemis 25/25

Sheikah 23/24
Mercenary Rick 25/25
Soldier Rick 17/25
Archer Rick 25/25
Fighter Rick 3/25

Revenant A -1/35
Revenant B 0/36
Revenant C -6/36

Revenant D 0/35
Revenant E -20/34
Revenant F 36/36
Revenant G -8/36
Revenant H -8/37
Revenant I -2/35
Revenant J 10/39
Revenant K 16/38
Revenant L 36/36
Bonewalker A -5/30
Bonewalker B -3/31
Bonewalker C -3/30

Bonewalker D 0/30
Bonewalker E 19/32
Bonewalker F 21/31
Bonewalker G 33/32
Bonewalker H 32/32
Bow Bonewalker A -3/31
Bow Bonewalker B -4/32
Bow Bonewalker C -2/30

Bow Bonewalker D 32/32
Bow Bonewalker E 31/31
Bow Bonewalker F 34/34

Mogall A -8/27

Mogall B 27/27

Mogall C 27/27

Mogall D 25/25

Edited by SB.

With everyone seemingly healed, outside of herself, Melanie finally had a chance to attack something! Moving onto the nearby woods, she concentrated up some dark magic and flung it towards the shambling form!

Melanie moves to 10,5 and attacks Revenant F!

Melanie uses her own things for a change!

Melanie hits! Revenant F->23/36 (33,45)

Melanie gains 9 exp. Melanie levels up! 
(60,87,49,20,51,78,85,54,94) HP, Magic, Skill.
Edited by SB.

Diana turned to see the female wyvern rider approach her. "Sheikah! I'm glad to see you. Yeah, these are the guys I was working with. Guess I still am, to an extent." Diana paused for a moment, and gestured toward the Ricks. "The guys over there are Rick." Diana paused again, this time taking a little longer to continue. "And this... is clu- I mean, Wolfgang. He's uh... interesting. I don't think that's quite the right word to describe him though..." Diana collected her thoughts. "We'll catch up on the rest later. For now, we fight."

Diana moves to (12,5) and attacks Mogall C with Moonblade.

Wolfgang watched as one of the creatures attacked Diana. He couldn't stand watching the one that revived him get attacked by these monstrosities! Wolfgang moved fast, moving towards the woods near where Diana originally was, and attacked that creature.

Wolfgang moves to the woods at (11,4) and attacks Revenant J.

"Sounds good with me. Hang in there, alright?" Sheikah responded.

Diana lands a solid hit for 10 damage (12, 25), but is hit back for 9 herself (36, 53). Mogall C 17/27, Diana 19/28, Diana gains 10 EXP.

Meanwhile, Wolfgang takes his vengeance for falling and destroys his enemy and deals 39 damage with a critical hit (61, 1)! Revenant J -29/39, Wolfgang gains 39 exp.

it's level-up time! (3, 57, 61, 47, 21, 8, 43, 20, 92) HP, Skl, Speed, Def, Res!

Edited by Reinfleche

Looks like more enemies were swarming in from well, everywhere! Things were not looking as well as Artemis had once thought. But no matter, she was certain that the group she had somehow gotten herself involved in could take care of these monsters. After all, even Artemis herself was proving more than a match for them, and they were hardened mercenaries! Concentrating on her tome, Artemis was ready to blast the nearby revenant into next week.

Artemis to (9,8) chip Revenant F canto to (9,5)