so who joined this site despite only playing fire emblem 13

Junk

I joined this site looking for info on FE13, although owned every English released FE game beforehand.

Same here.

FE13 is what brought me here, but stayed for the actual community, since I ended up liking it here so much. I don't know anyone else IRL who enjoys the series either, so its nice talking to people who do actually care about the series.

Edited by Silver Lightning

I guess i joined here because of FE13, but i've used the site for info for a long time.

This basically.

I'd already played all the English language FEs bar 11 before getting 13, though.

I joined this Site after getting FE13, but I had already played FE9, FE10 and FE11 before. My brother was an Ambassador and has FE8 on his 3DS, so I'm planning to try it out (when I finish the pile of games I still have to play!)

It seems a little weird to say "despite" only playing fe13. Do you think there's something odd about that?

Perhaps if you liked FE13 enough to join a forum you probably would have gotten some of the earlier games in the series?

I guess i joined here because of FE13, but i've used the site for info for a long time.

Bassically this. Though I had played every game except 2,5,and 12.

I got reintroduced in the series by FE13 which lead me here.

Though, I played FE6, 7 and 8 before I started 13 :)

I don't have FE13, but know a lot about it, and know I'm getting it for christmas. (EXCITEMENT!!!)

FE7 got me into the games when my mum brought it back from the US years ago.

Perhaps if you liked FE13 enough to join a forum you probably would have gotten some of the earlier games in the series?

I just know a bunch of game forums where it's really common for a relatively new user to have only played the most recent release in the series, at most

I don't have FE13, but know a lot about it, and know I'm getting it for christmas. (EXCITEMENT!!!)

Awesome, hope you enjoy it!

Like Celice, I'm pleased the game had such a positive impact. I've been around long before FE13, but I know FE13 was pretty big.

• 5 weeks later...