Aren't sisters overrated?

Nicolas

Sisters aren't overrated. They're awesome at what they do. Unfortunately, they don't do much.

Seriously now, I really liked the FE4 sisters/clerics. Sara and Linoan are also great in my books, if you have the patience and wit to EXP abuse. Ellen is also a solid Aureola user IIRC, it's been a long time since I don't play FE6.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, Salem is underrated. As far as I am concerned, you can never have enough Warp Staff users.

Even if just for the reason that the team is always split into groups at the end.

And unlike in Monshu, there is no real way to change formation that I am aware of. So I need Warp Staffers to fix this.

My final chapter approach was horrible inefficient because of that and among other things required Galzus to take down Zwei, Sety to take down Elf an Mareeta wasting her skills on Eins because I couldn't set them up for my preferred approach of having of having Mareeta taking down Elf, Sety taking down Zwei, Leaf taking down Eins and Galzus taking one just about everyone else.

Edited by BrightBow

Salem used to be underrated, but now we see base C staves and an instant +1 on promotion, plus the ability to use Wind at base, and most will argue he's good.

This isn't the "Mareeta's hot, kills everything, dodges everything 10/10, but Dagda sucks because he's slow 0/10" era anymore. There's still some I suppose, but the debate has shifted a bit, such as Machua is awesome for being a woman using axes and is automatically better than men using the same weapons.

Edited by Woodshooter

You know who is also overrated? Shiva, because he is Felgus with everything less which is matter. Sure, 7 mov is nice indoor, but most indoor chapters good indirect combat is better than extra mov.

Sol is nice, but axes, or horse is just more useful.

I enjoy Shiva because he brings easy money and training on his joining chapter for no recruitment cost at all.

Only Delmud can do that but he's there only for the end of the game.

As far as Sun Sword goes, I'd rather have defensive skills when my units have no issues killing as it is, which is the case of a good portion of the cast in this game.

Edited by Woodshooter

Sorry soul, everyone know the 20/1 by Chapter 5 Lara Trick right now

Lara is clearly the best unit of the game. Thief + Dance > Warp.

Also, I never heard of this trick yet, though I can guess how it's done...