lisa is a hooker

It looks like a medieval witch hunt or that people are arguing haha

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand mafia, I just don't understand how people can keep playing it forever and ever and the jargon leaks into everything else they say and

HO

LEE

FUCK

this is not even mentioning the vampires who practically live in that subforum and are burned to ash upon stepping outside

Edited by Nightmare

I understand mafia, I just don't understand how people can keep playing it forever and ever and the jargon leaks into everything else they say and

HO

LEE

FUCK

this is not even mentioning the vampires who practically live in that subforum and are burned to ash upon stepping outside

lynch this man, he's scummy as fuck

HO

LEE

FUCK

a Good Post.

Mafia doesn't make sense to me eitheir.

My take.

*Day 1*

Town votes to lynch each other.

THE HELL? Timmy voted last, that is scummy

Timmy sry guys. I had to do something.

Townies: NO THAT IS SCUMMY. HAMMER TIME.

*Timmy is hammered*

*Timmy is town, lulz*

*Mafia arrives*

*Mafia arrives at town*:These people are crazy, they are willing to lynch everyone till the last man to kill Mafia.

Mafia: Let's leave and let these homicidal maniacs lynch themselves

*Mafia leaves*

Towns: damn, sucks for Timy though... lol

Towns:you said lol, YOU ARE SCUM. HAMMER TIME!

*Town dies, is town*

**Days later, one person is left**

I must be the town, the rest of them were all SCUM MAFIA.

After we they all voted to kill the Mafia, being the one remaining I must be town

*zooms out and sees a ghost town with 20 bodies dangling from a noose.

*TOWN VICTORY*

-

yea... the Townies are the psychos.

Edited by sifer

I get along better with the mafia community at sf/people who used to play it than almost the whole rest of SF which I hate anyway, barring the few exceptions.

Edited by Miria Harvent

I don't care if people don't understand mafia and never will. The existing SF mafia community is full of cool people.

cool...

I don't understand how one thing would contradict the other, but it's nice that you feel the need to express your love for the mafia people

Edited by Nobody

it's actually really amusing how Bizz was my handle on a Hamtaro forum I used when I was 13 and only used for like a year here and all of the new mafia players here call me that now

Edited by Miria Harvent

it's actually really amusing how Bizz was my handle on a Hamtaro forum I used when I was 13 and only used for like a year here and all of the new mafia players here call me that now

A hamtaro forum? That actually sounds pretty legitimately cool, though I never watched that show.

A hamtaro forum? That actually sounds pretty legitimately cool, though I never watched that show.

IT WAS actually pretty cool while it lasted. It isn't around anymore but I'm still in touch with some of the old members now

IT WAS actually pretty cool while it lasted. It isn't around anymore but I'm still in touch with some of the old members now

my sister had a hamtaro game and I decided to try it and was impressed about how good the game actually was. those were some cool little hamsters...