Has anyone used Pottermore?

Meepo

HAVE YOU?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. HAVE YOU?

• YES
    • NO

I used to thoroughly enjoy Pottermore

Then I had a bad experience with people and tumblr chat rooms.
Needless to say I do not participate anymore.
Edited by VenosaurusRex

Fuck this is general: ignore

((No I haven't I've never been that into HP))

Edited by Darros

I mostly just joined pottermore to find out what House I'd sort into~

I was not disappointed at all, and I got sorted into Hufflepuff!

I went through the books and whatnot, but for the most part I do nothing else in there and almost never go there.

i poked through the Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets components a fair while ago, and i absolutely love the little snippets of backstory enhancement it puts out (see: its biography of McGonagall), but the website/gameplay itself - while cute and all in theory - is far too clunky and process-intensive for my liking so i've mostly settled on reading the interesting stuff copypasted elsewhere

After people started cheating to get the house cup or whatever, I stopped playing. Because I realized how much people cheat and take advantage of others in order to reign supreme, and I had enough of it.

But I was thrilled to be sorted into Ravenclaw :)

I was a hatstall btwn Ravenclaw and Slytherin, chose Ravenclaw. All my friends were like 'WHAATTT I WANTED SLYTHEIRN' but eh...I like Ravenclaw better. My wand is aspen and phoenix feather, I believe :)

I got Slytherin, the house of classism, racism and literal evil.

Wasn't thrilled.

If I squint reallly hard I can sort of almost see Draco in your avatar.

Whenever I take tests I get something other than Hufflepuff. I can't remember which one I got on Pottermore because I took it offsite and didn't save the results.

My wand is aspen and phoenix feather, I believe :)

Oh, yeah forgot about wands. =o

I forgot so lemme look it up real quick I got rowan wood, dragon core, 9 3/4 in and very flexible

I feel like relooking up what that means now~

I mostly just joined pottermore to find out what House I'd sort into~

I was not disappointed at all, and I got sorted into Hufflepuff!

I went through the books and whatnot, but for the most part I do nothing else in there and almost never go there.

I'm a Hufflepuff.

1282831996507.jpg

What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?

(Cookie if you get the reference)

I was a hatstall btwn Ravenclaw and Slytherin, chose Ravenclaw. All my friends were like 'WHAATTT I WANTED SLYTHEIRN' but eh...I like Ravenclaw better. My wand is aspen and phoenix feather, I believe :)

I looked up hatstall and found

The Sorting Hat was determined to place him in Gryffindor, but because Neville found Gryffindor's reputation for bravery intimidating, he asked to be put in Hufflepuff. The two argued silently for "a long time" before the Hat finally got its way and declared him a Gryffindor

Bwahaha I love Neville.

I also had to choose between Rawenclaw and Slytherin, and I chose Rawenclaw because it fits my personality WAY better xD

Can't remember what my wand was, however...

I also had to choose between Rawenclaw and Slytherin, and I chose Rawenclaw because it fits my personality WAY better xD

Can't remember what my wand was, however...

I know right? I just would feel weird in Slytherin...I mean like, I get it with their ambitious and cunning ways, that's not really worrying so much as the amount of Voldemort supporters there are there :O As for wands, I think they had a blurb thingy talking about what the different woods represent and the cores and stuff. It's pretty interesting ;) Uh..apparently aspen is a good dueling wand. WELL. If I ever need to run away from some Death Eaters...maybe I won't die in the first ten seconds?

I know right? I just would feel weird in Slytherin...I mean like, I get it with their ambitious and cunning ways, that's not really worrying so much as the amount of Voldemort supporters there are there :O As for wands, I think they had a blurb thingy talking about what the different woods represent and the cores and stuff. It's pretty interesting ;) Uh..apparently aspen is a good dueling wand. WELL. If I ever need to run away from some Death Eaters...maybe I won't die in the first ten seconds?

Nice :) I would never be able to feel at home in Slytherin since I really hate not following rules, and Rawenclaw has always been my dream house since I loooove learning :3

I looked my wand up out of curiosity, and it turned out that it is Hawthorn with Phoenix Feather. Hawthorn is contradictionary, and is both good for healing and casting curses, but can backfire, while Phoenix Feather is impulsive and hard to tame, so basically, my wand is batshit insane xD At the very least, it'll propably be able to surprize some Death Eaters with my wands insaneness...

Edited by Azura

Yes. I was a beta user, actually. One of those badasses that managed to get in before it was fully open. I ended up in Slytherin. Big shock. :P: I havent been on it in hella days though. I know theres loads of junk opened up now but im kinda waiting for the whole series to be open.

• 2 weeks later...