Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

The "Rein's Definition of Soon is Apparently Over Three Hours" Votals

Snike (5): Shin, SB., Refa, Kay, scorri (L-2!)

Shin (1): Snike

Grassbridger (1): eclipse

I don't know what and when hammer or phase end is at. I don't even know if these votals are correct. Have fun!

These votals are correct.

It takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer.

Phase ends at 3PM EST, January 2nd 2014. That is 14 hours and 18 minutes as of this post.

Edited by Xinnidy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Grass

Finally talked to clipsey, and I feel better about this lynch than I do Snike's, though I still haven't gotten a hold of him.

Plus, I don't like his reaction to clipsey's vote on him. Like, at all. It's so defensive and screams "newly-caught scum" or at the very least "outed cult leader", which is what I figured Marth was yesterday.

T-27 minutes to deadline.

Snike (5): Shin, SB, Refa, scorri, Kay

Grassbridger (2): eclipse, Polydeuces

Shin (1): Snike

voteless haters: everyone else

4 to deadline lynch, 7 to hammer

Edited by Reinfleche

jk wrong film fuck rise of the machines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68I3j2luW64

Snike leaves for now. But you all know he'll return some day.

Snike, you are The Terminator, Mafia Cyborg.

"I'll be back."

You're the OG Terminator, to be specific. None of those versions in the sequels (2 was good as well but you aren't that one, also the 1 theme song is way better). You are one robot that is part of the SkyNet system that controls a future where humans are almost wiped out, but a resistance lead by John Connor ends up winning. In a last ditch effort, you were sent to the past to kill his mother, Sarah Connor, so that SkyNet will win after all. This didn't work out for you at all. Now you're back to try again. To do this you have aligned with some other guys.

You are incredibly hard to kill, so the first time you are targeted by an action that would prove lethal other than a lynch, you will survive it.

You are an expert when it comes to killing, so when you are sent on the mafia's factional night kill, you will be able to augment it with several abilities- each only once and one per night.

-"Ensure the complete destruction of USER." Nothing will stop you from killing USER that night.

-"Take note not to be noticed." You will be unseen by any roles that check visits that night.

-"Mimicking USERs voice: at [TIME]." You will kill USER in secret, causing them to not flip. However, they will be barred from using OC, voting, and being voted. They will be required to post what you have in POST at the appointed time. Don't put an unreasonable time for them in there. Conversely, bad things will happen to them if they refuse to do this. They will be revealed as dead after that day.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

Night 3 ends at 3:15 PM EST, Saturday December 4th 2014.

Edited by Reinfleche

wincons of known factions, even though you can't quote role PMs

You are aligned with the town and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

You are aligned with the League of Shadows and win if your faction controls half of the remaining votes.

wording may be inconsistent, which I have said before in the rules but I feel the need to say again

So, assuming that cult has successfully culted every night, then they will likely have 4 members by the end of the night. Which means that by day 5, game will be over if we don't hit a cult member ever. Scum, it might be helpful to you to shoot cult if you don't want to lose.

You all mourn the death of the great hero, Capshin America. haha get it because shin and captain, i'll be here all week

Shin, you are Captain America, Town Defender of Justice.

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?"

Real name Steve Rogers, you were created in 1941 by Jack Kirby as pro-American World War II propaganda. Several issues involve you doing ultra manly things like punching Adolf Hitler in the face. You defend liberty and the concept of America, and are at the pinnacle of human fitness. You have a shield that transcends the laws of physics and have wielded Thor's hammer in the past, more proof youre a true man among men. Also your movies are awesome. There are some evil guys here so everyone turned to you to help save the day.

Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Throwing my shield in front of USER!" You will intercept any attacks made on USER's life that night with your amazing shield, saving them.

As a warrior of liberty, you cannot be convinced to join any other cause except for the righteous town and will not stand down no matter what. Thus, your role can never be altered in any way, abilities or alignment.

Today is MYLO. In other words, an incorrect lynch will potentially end the game tomorrow.

With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

You have until 3 PM EST on January 6.

Edited by Reinfleche

objection decided to fulfill the obligated 1 modkill per rein game via role PM quoting, hooray so fun etc

Objection, you are Vergil, Town Rival.

"Might controls everything."

I've never played a Devil May Cry game and just looked up some of your quotes. You're town because I thought this role would be funny.

You talk about motivation a lot or something. Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Wheres your motivation, USER?" USER will be angry by your taunting and will be able to perform an action twice the next night, or use two different actions if they so please.

On Night 3, you must respond to this role PM "Night 3: Now I'm motivated!" This will give you an ability on N4.

nothing else happens, unpause

if you have any complaints about this do it in PM

You all mourn the death of the great hero, Capshin America. haha get it because shin and captain, i'll be here all week

Today is MYLO. In other words, an incorrect lynch will potentially end the game tomorrow.

With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

How accurate is this?

Question clipsey. It's true that Doofina was a turbo lynch. But it's also true that kirsche has flipped town since then. Why would scum draw so much attention to themselves to turbolynch doofina, when they could have just lynched kirsche instead?