Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirsche was too close to some explosions

kirsche, you are Goku, Town Saiyan.

"I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you."

Born Kakarot on Planet Vegeta, you were sent to Earth as a child to kill everyone so your race, the war-loving Saiyans, could take over the planet. However, you bumped your head and forgot everything, growing up to become a friendly person. You still like combat, however, and enjoy fighting strong opponents in martial arts, except martial arts in this universe involve energy laser beams more than actually smacking people around for some reason. You save the world multiple times throughout your series, often using the titular Dragon Balls to bring people back to life, and eventually become one of the strongest warriors in the universe. Also youre a pretty bad father, but at least there's worse out there. You are heroic and such so you have to help everyone out against the evil folk.

As you like to fight, you will be able to challenge others to a brawl. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Fighting USER!" If you challenge someone of the appropriate skill level, you will win and become stronger, gaining new abilities. However, you will not make any progress if you challenge a weaker opponent, and you will be put out of fights for good if you challenge someone too tough for you! Right now you are in your normal form, as you haven't been in a good fight for a while.

Before you fight, its important to learn your opponents strength! Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Checking the ki of USER1 & USER2." You will learn how strong they are on a scale of 1-3, 1 being the weakest. This is has to do with your fighting ability and how difficult they will be for you to defeat.

You are aligned with the town and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

something is up with Eurykins, who can't use OC, vote, or be voted. Very mysterious.

it's d2 etc

Edited by Reinfleche

Eury, hi, don't leave.

<Eurykins> She claimed to several people.
<Eurykins> And it'd be no surprise that her telling the wrong person would've resulted in her death.
<Eurykins> *Hella powerful claim, imo.
<Eurykins> Sad part is that I knew of her claim. ;/
<Shinori> I hate you two then
<Eurykins> But I was likewise wary because of Scum JoATs, and the way she told me.
<Shinori> I'm pissed at anyone who knew the claim but wasn't telling others who didn't know it.
<Shinori> When it's this close to phase end
<Eurykins> We promised not to say a word about it.
<Shinori> and she was getting lynched
<Shinori> That's idiotic and stupid.

<Shinori> Who is this "WE" that she mentions when she says "We promised not to tell"
<Shinori> It's as if she knew the other people doofina had contacted and had contacted them as well.
<Shinori> And that they all collaborated to not tell the public which seems poor.
<Shinori> I mean honestly I'm split on Eury because of the silence but I'm not overall liking her at the moment.

<scorri> (3:41:35 PM) Eurykins: Agreed. However, as I said above, this stays strictly between us. No Kirsche, no Doofina, no one else.
<scorri> (3:41:47 PM) GB: sure
[cut]
<grassbridger> I don't think what you've suggested is a reasonable interpretation
<grassbridger> but I grant that it's a plausible one
<grassbridger> actually wait no
<grassbridger> "No Kirsche, no Doofina" means it doesn't make sense for her to be talking about sharing Doofina's role
<grassbridger> obviously Doofina knows it already
<grassbridger> she must be talking about something else
<grassbridger> my interpretation is that every time she asks for confidentiality, it's because she's sharing info that Doofina gave her
<grassbridger> (3:30:46 PM) GB: are you saying she claimed to you?
<grassbridger> (3:31:39 PM) Eurykins: She did, yes. And I ask that you keep this to yourself.
<scorri> yeah
<scorri> fair
<grassbridger> so, yeah

In the last quote I cut my possible explanation for you actions so that you can't just copy it.

Care to explain?

I did not buddy kirsche hard, in fact I said to anyone who asked that he was my second scumread. But I did talk to everyone I could find to push Doofina's lynch, after finding what I perceived to be a scumslip. Pushing a different wagon is not the same as buddying.

Everyone apart from SB is a butt! I'm on Skype and IRC, no excuses!

It's hard to do that when your hotel Internet literally doesn't work. Anyways, haven't talked much this

phase, but dont want to waste my vote and while I agree with what Mr. Town Leader said about Marthipan, I don't want to lynch someone based off of role spec and Grass' conduct wrt to DoofinAHat bothers me more so with that in mind

##vote: grassbridger

Because really there are easier ways of telling if a claimed powerful role is lying and let me tell you, lynching is not the best o them.