MERRY CHRISTMAS

Integrity

I'm going to give you a chance to apologize for your insolence before banishing you from the thread.You have one shot at this.

CHTHULU CLAUS

CHTHULU CLAUS

CHTHULU CLAUS

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND since i have to follow that up with real christmas stuffs, nintendo's christmas gift to me is their servers are hammered and offline!

I got a Megaman hat, a bunch of clothes, a GPS and a backup camera(for a car), as well as some Lego knockoffs(which are kinda meh).

Also:

38288-Merry-Christmas-Ya-Filthy-Animal.g

Edited by shinpichu

I got a chocolate orange (yay!) and lazy family members that want to sleep away the entire morning.

Which would be cool and all, but it precludes the rest of us from opening any presents, sooooo....

Regardless, merry Christmas, everyone!

(again)

I got a Megaman hat, a bunch of clothes, a GPS and a backup camera(for a car), as well as some Lego knockoffs(which are kinda meh).

Which brand? Some are better than others.

Which brand? Some are better than others.

Laser Pegs. The issue is not that they're knockoffs, it's that I haven't been collecting Legos for several years now and I don't know why she thought I'd enjoy them.

She even said that she got them so I'd have "something else" to do for a hobby besides video games.

Edited by shinpichu

Siiiiigh I feel so satisfied ;u;

This is the first year I've really bought gifts for everybody~ I was worried they wouldn't like them that much but they all love theeeeeeeem and so I feel so happy~

Although I have to get a late gift for my older brother but now I've asked him for ideas and now I know to get him A Link Between Worlds~! But since he doesn't live with us and he's going to return to his home tomorrow he'll be getting his gift like really late... Luckily he's fine with it since he said he wasn't even expecting a gift to begin with!! =o

Weeeee getting gifts is fun~

I have yet to get a mod warning from Integrity, I guess he doesn't love me.

i was conflicted

you said something shitty but you were confused because you love christmas

then you said merry christmas anyway

so i let it lie

Okay so.
Various books (yay!), a LEGO set (yay!), Xenoblade (yay!), and A Link Between Worlds (yay!).
And an awesome Cthulhu hat.

IS THIS NOT

THE BEST TIE

YOU HAVE EVER

SEEN

u3EyUT6.jpg

The combination of your post and your signature is great. Beautiful.

btw for anybody who comes later, stuff like spamming a youtube video twelve times counts as fucking with the christmas thread

do not fuck with the christmas thread

congratulations, integrity.

tumblr_mbv6wmlQSV1r5eyhq.gif

no, really. congrats. congrats on being entitled, and congrats on always getting whatever you want just because you say so. how spoiled you must be.

congrats on having the "perfect" life. we can't all have it all, but you do.

congrats on your underlings, to whom i can't WAIT to see their witty and comedic responses to me if their shits and giggles behind the scenes weren't quite satisfying enough.

congrats on your perfect year, perfect month, and perfect christmas. congrats on your pedestal, or your throne. really. tell you what, i'd be MORE than willing to wipe them up for you every day. it's MY pleasure. congradu-fucking-lations.

...NONONO I DIDN'T FORGET YOU GUYS!! i don't want him to be the only object of my BEST wishes, it goes out to all of you!! enjoy your gifts!! share the love, happiness, and joy!! that's what it's all about, right? right? everybody!!

WE'RE...ALL...SO...FUCKING...HAPPY!!! =)

HAPPY AS A SALTED SNAIILLL!!!