Let's. Talk. Bosses.

So I got thinking one night, everyone loves to talk about how the game should play or what the graphics should be like or whatever...

But the one thing that rarely, if not ever gets talked about, is the enemies, the bosses rather, what bosses would they like to see and such.

This topic is to talk about bosses or combination of bosses that would be cool to see; Super, Secret, or DLC bosses, what kind of boss battle(s) can you imagine?

...Ahh, some of you guys...

Anyways, I see a Fiend, I would like to have the Fiends as bosses, complete with their theme and all

There's probably going to be a mix of demons and FE characters.

This is actually what I originally meant, now if someone had said something like, "generic officer turns into Thor and wrecks your shit", I'd have smiled

Considering the Majin Tensei and Devil survivor games are similar to fe. I am surprised we saw nothing of either in that brief trailer.

Then again I don't think I wanna fight Naoya or Beldr again

You know you want to, you wanna fight them again with Roy, Chrom and Ike... admit it

Can't forget my favorite Lord Eliwood! But yes.. you are right even if one of them had to smack Beldr with that stupid phone strap haha

Here I thought Roy was your favorite, but no matter... do want a Lucifer fight though, but that might be a Neutral/‎Law affair (count this as me wanting alignments in the game)

what if there was a fire emblem villain as boss? medeus? zephiel? or even gharnef?

I mentioned Doma already. I'd so see Gharnef because he seems like he'd fit both worlds well. Heck a good chunk of them would I just feel Doma would fit most

Just like in Nocturne, for maximum hilarity/tears.

I remember Hari-Hara from DDS1 being a fun and interesting boss, but I doubt that series will be in this at all. :S

Yeah, he pops up out of nowhere and is way too strong for you.

This was fun shit XD