4. Translate from another language into a third language

5. Repeat step 4 a few times.

6. Translate it back to English

7. Look for funny parts

8. Post them here.

Highlight super funny parts if you're gonna spam tl;dr

From the FE8 Prologue:

Magvel continent.
Nearly 800-year history, will eventually quiet and peaceful without a terrible darkness.
Mani stone has been passed down from generation to generation. United Nations - is - to establish his power and his legacy.
Royal Renaissance, fado, unrivaled warrior king.
Frelia by the British Hayden, the venerable Sage King.
Jehanne British-led queen Ismair white dunes.
Rausten theocracy by the Mansell, divine emperor.
Empire Level silence emperor Vigarde difficult.
These five countries wdomu sacred stone power.
They sandpaper and carcinogenic product.
Usually, stories and legends past conflict was triggered memories of old black magic - all industries evaporate.
Now jestrok 803 ...
In Magvelchwilicała faced with unexpected offense.
Grado Empire, the most sacred stone, by the emperor Vigarde English Renaissance attack people.
Grado's old ally, Renais overcrowded and did not resist.
Upscale strong move fast, other reviews really catch the territory.
Mixtures such as anxiety Fado, his son, Prince Ephraim yes.
Information and communication technology forces captured automatically caries Renaissance castle gates. Renaissance is ... this is inevitable.

(...)

Fado:
Now go, Seth! Driving! Took her to a safe place!

(...)

Walter:
You, girl. Tell me, what is the princess renaissance żekapryśna? Well, this must be my lucky day. Jesteśmartwy. Maid to accompany me.

Seth:
Never!

(Seth and Walter execute battle screen)

Walter:
'M. Walter, Moonstone, better quality, in general, you prostutrup did not know he was dead.

Seth:
Ahhh ... no!

(From Seth caught Eirik and wrinkles)

(...)

Seth:
King of Fado and Prince Ephraim are courageous and bold. Power Wątpiędziwne Grado Empire continuity. Car is important to me, Your Majesty, are you for your own safety. smutnedwa how would it be if something happened to them. We need to take care of you every day Frelia have a happy reunion.

(...)

Seth:
Your Highness, I will not lie. This year will be a bed of roses. Take rapier. If you happen to be on duty, but Frelia needs.

(Rapier Eirik)

Tutorial:
Seth got a rapier. All weapons have a durability evaluation. Estoque 40. Porapier - by 40-fold, it will break. Please note that this statement is correct, because the other weapons.

(...)

(JeśliRapier used on the battlefield)

Tutorial:
In the battle jestokno data. HP warrior iwysokość control with his injury. The Eirik duties Thursday 7:00, aprzeciwnik no obligation 9. Please refer to the following mountain X2, is not it? This means that it will rain. Eirik twice faster than your opponents, so you can play twice in a round. Yes, 7:00, every 14 points of damage Eirik the two attacks. Now click on the button to attack enemies.

(...)

O'Neill:
What is that? I think you can beat a helpless taxes? Come on! It's time - and powerful knights learned to respect a true warrior!

(In the battle O'Neill)

O'Neill:
Będzieszpierwszy dead!

(...)

Tutorial:
Information window reopens in combat. See the following HP hit and Mt? The expected results, the coup in his country. The Eirik hit is 94, so it has a 94% hit opponents. The key AUSSI abbreviation crit, as seen in this window. Toszczęście deadly attacks. The Eirik crit is 14, so it has a 14% landing blow. The key three times normal attacks do damage. Press the attack. The main enemy

Tutorial:
The Eirik won more than 100 articles and stable experience. Strengthening the capacity of solidarity and growth, making them more powerful.

Chrome, what then? That's going to be? His ... What's this? 1, no

Chromium Oh I'll be there. ... Anyway, I suppose, he could not see through all this and they find fault with the vapor of to-morrow, on the road, I would like to counsel. Fight the clothes in a certain sense not use you ... ...... seeing?

Avatar complicated? But, as to the village that was in a fool - I am ... So he retired Javed you might want to stay in you? !

Chrome am. MA ... God, I repent! I am not so -

Of course, the right of R: Chrome, However; Then I, outside of the tavern.

Avatar, I am! Hanging straight a stupid mistake of winter his wife? !

I'm sorry: Chrome, of itself, too much: we hear that I was wrong, I swear. 1 in, he is not of me,

Avatar: If there is anything to be done for the game will be held in this place, this is the AX ... Users on the spear and let see ... link - based, as a result of one or am I ... or at any location, easy ... here ... Unfortunately, I never even thought of, let me do it, and now the gun, and head AAAAAAGGGGGGHHH computer, it is!

Are you sure you want to create avatar? Where are you coming?

Chorus: There were just to burn? In my house, if not every guy you shouting? Hey, you should not should not be! Oh! Come on! YEOWCH both sides, and infection, sub out, very quickly, not less.

Oh: Avatar! You will not be disappointed? Noble Or, you women, at least when we say a towel!

Edited by Chiki

This looks fun, although I wonder if you'd get golden dialogue just by Google translating the Japanese scripts...

Anyway, I'll just leave this little nugget from beta FE7:

There was a continent where "people" and

a "dragon" live together a long time ago.

Both they were living by not invading.

However suddenly The balance was torn

by invasion of "people."

Fighting has also changed natural

providence.

This to fight was called

"war of a dragon and a man."

The defeated dragon disappeared

to somewhere

People who won made it steady and

lengthened power.

And about 1000 years after...

> Gravy Castillo

Raimi

Metal chrome Prince , please wait , I'm here to call Khan .

Chrome

Sure.

> File Raimi

Robin

Khan is to go ?

Chrome

Training bet. Gravy like a political battlefield. Or rather, it is the fight of their strategy.

Robin

A warrior ruler , is it? I imagine it now ... a great man Theo unparalleled , and his broad chest covered with hair, lol ...

Flavia

I am now ? ... Please do not go !

Robin

Huh ?

> Start Flavia

Chrome

How about you ? ! Uh, I mean ... sweat , I guess ?

Flavia

One of them , yes, the average sweat. My name is Flavia . I apologize for the problems at the border , chrome-plated metal prince. You are welcome to Regna gravy .

Chrome

Thanks, but I 'm sure we can let that go and misunderstanding. This is the real thieves posing Ylisseans border villages have been looted you ?

Flavia

Those dogs Plegian right! We found the file in one of his captain 's body to prove it. Paralysis should be seen in the increasing tensions between the United Kingdom and we are some of the benefits .

Chrome

Damn them ! I. .. I'm sorry , your grace . This is ... the taste.

Flavia

It has ! Damn them, damn sensitive ! Here enjoy the gravy normal speech .

Chrome

In this case , you should ask the border guards curse ...

Flavia

Ha ha ... ! Now this is a diplomatic Feroxi! Yes, I 've loved it. I know why you're here, prince. Unfortunately , I can not provide any soldier Feroxi Ylisse.

Lisa

Why? ! Why not? !

Flavia

I lack strength.

Chrome

Forgive me, but I do not understand. You sweat ?

Flavia

As I said, I'm a box. Held every few years in the gravy , as well as East and West playing field . The winner will get all the kingdoms full sovereignty. This means that they have the final say when it comes to partnerships . West Khan won the last game, it seems, so ...

Chrome

So, we want to get any help at all?

Flavia

If you are not always so easy ! The next race is close , as you can see , I need a hero.

Chrome

I should be how do we do ?

Flavia

Border guards commander told me that my own sponsors are fully capable . Maybe you think it is representative of the East, in the next game ? If you win and become the ruler of sweat and give your league.

Chrome

I once thought Ylisseans worked in this traditional Feroxi place.

Flavia

It has ! On the contrary . Do not fight the same field - select champions to represent them . However, our planet will be full of vengeance and death camps ! For the same reason do not engage colleagues or family. Over time , it decided the game should be a stranger to play. Although strangers , never include foreign monarch. This is ... I do not know ! It has ! However, it is your decision.

Chrome

East and had no choice between Khan . My people are desperate. We face not only the constant paralysis attack, but the resurrection of the increased threat now . If you are trying to be the fastest way for the Union , and then put our steel.

Flavia

Haha ! Oh, I love you , Prince chrome-plated metal . I hope the game alive ! Come on, I'll tell the stadium where the match was held . But be careful ! I heard in the West champion swordsman also able to sweat .

Chrome

He must be defeated by the need Ylisse.

Flavia

Well said , waiting to see if you are skilled at par with the shovel !

Prince chrome-plated metal's visit to Regna Gravy. Not as interesting as I had hoped, but still somewhat interesting nonetheless. Also, Ricken somehow translated into Costa Rica.

Edited by Village King

Are you sure you want to create avatar?

-> Yes

-> No.

I wonder how the game would be without an Avatar... Without the Nonstandard Game Over thing, of course.

This one... is epic!

Ivan: Oh, I can not say too seriously. It has always been for me, I do not know why I thought it was bad. He said: This is why it is so quiet all the time? Ivan: Yes. But after a while, "I realized that this is the only way. Saleh, Ivan, speak or unspoken, and then never know the truth. Truth in your heart. Ivana, while others see what is in your heart, right? Said: If you believe in yourself, you know Understanding Ivan .. Oh, how it works, I have it now, as we speak, it is especially important to improve the friendship we had such thoughts and feelings .. things, using words to communicate .? However, it is only on the surface of reality, and if so, the hearts of the people communicate without words said: This is all really good teacher Evan grow not only teaches, learns ........ For me, not sure, however, that magic book you Saleh: ....... I was shocked, I had this book for you Being just not answer the question the reporter .. So I ended up playing in the river ... Ivan: That's right, the dash is the best. Alemísto .. At the end of the water, do not read for a long time ... That said, it is not easy - not bad sorry - IE: ... What happened Evanston But I worked with one of my books and went to the river tym.saleh everything I saw Evan: Oh, I tell you what ... Oh, yeah, ha, ha, ha. Said. unbelievable ... It ty.ew students has never been very difficult, but I promise to be more careful in the future Saleh, in This statement is true, it is not enough to Ivan:? order - God said: Bastard .........

Random bits of Polish would be nice in Fire Emblem dialogue. Namely, if they constantly used "kurwa" as an interjection.

Bandidt's dialogues should be full of "kurwa".

Edited by Nicolas

Procedure:

Fire Emblem game, group selection

Translate Scenario 2 right hanging by Google

Unlike English 3 languages

4 the translation of the third

I repeated, four or more times in the fifth stage.

6 English subtitles

To find the parts 7.Komik

Here the action is 8

Select the layout of the United States, super fun game of Dr.

FE8 Check-in:

Interesting... Really.

This looks fun, let's see...

Daimyo Power , which dominate most of the Council tomb warfare.

Power is worthy of success in the UK, do not dare to come without restrictions for a great project.
Transform a continent Silesia Lenster real God.
So great driver support Grandbell kingdom, became the first.
Seventeen years ... Barhara War.
Thanks to the efforts of Prince intestine entertainment oppressive authority , the people that are with him , experienced a job.
Forced their slaves, for us , things are round real under state law.
Also, do not Isaac.
They pay a certain amount of money was taken.
And he is alive , he is the prince Dannan , his father , had a lot of leaders Langobalt the king.
Real Isaacian Rivough fun personality and enjoy the downhill.
Isaac moved , look Dannan the smallest eldest son, his home , was held in Johalva .
As a general rule the remote village Harold Ganeishire Dannan .
And they are bad , they pressured the government to regulate, there is the possibility that the reason for the country and at the same time.
Please do not think Isaac.
Soldiers Shane Prince seeks freedom from North Fort different Tilnanogue .
It was the force ...
Knowing that exercise new Isaacian Army soldiers to study at home, as a carrier of "light .
Yes, Lord, Grandbell empire , that the princes .

Liberation Army Youth. Name ... the sky.

Hmm, I suppose this one is not as funny as I expected....

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Merric:
Very brave of you, Mr President. Hmm... Do you not join us, then? If Gharnef helps Doluna, is a staunch enemy of our both and it is easy to use and Khadein. Possibly we could leave the city in its claws. And I am sure that Prince would be pleased as a cake to be as robust magic than his in his arsenal.
oh god my sides
Edited by SB.

The best recruitment conversation in the series:

Shiida:
Good day , sir .

Roger :
ACK!

Shiida:
Peace , I have no desire to fight . My name is Shiida. I come from Talys.

Roger :
You are talking to me you W-What is ? This is war !

Shiida:
I might ask my name your teacher ?

Roger :
The name of the M I ? Why is it ... that it is Roger ?

Shiida:
Hee hee , I'm sorry , Roger , is beautiful by itself , and it looks great . I stopped , there was a story with you . Please tell me : Do you believe in love ? Oh , I listen to me . I am sure you have treasure in Grust you back already .

Roger :
What ? ! No, no ! Well , now , I. .. I is independent of me.

Shiida:
To spread the war in order to flow the poor women and children tears , every day - to think that Roger , of children . I put an end to took part in Akaneian league but , oh ... * sniff * ... I only , heartbreaking or Roger ?

Roger :
Yes , miss . I have a . In addition , for the conclusion of this unnecessary war , you do not want to do anything more .

Shiida:
So ...... you to fight with us in there in order to complete it ?

Roger :
What ? Oh heavens , I'm sorry ... No , but I could not betray my condition .

Shiida:
Oh , yes , I understand . Must be a ' re- Grust family , and counting on you .

Roger :
No, in particular . I do not like the girl to call the parents of myself , and I are dead . However Grust is the home of me - always . It does not betray it I .

Shiida:
And , I do not be able to convince that you change your mind ?

Roger :
I Miss'm afraid .

Shiida:
Well , sorry Te bother you . However , I think there was a chance for us to talk with happiness Roger'm me . They are bit a man you thought I all . And , goodbye ...

Roger :
You wait and go !

Shiida:
Well , yes , Roger , I have to ! Every moment , I'm at risk live here I am . With what is conspiring with the enemy what fellow ? No, I do not have to go ...

Roger :
· · · Shiida They are very friendly . I settled back to eat Grust dare to girls like you . Oh ... I think uh , maybe ... might I , what the hell , I with you!

War was started to collect precious tears of women and children. Roger doesn't like girls who are snitches. And Roger eats his country and girls like Caeda.

The best recruitment conversation in the series:

Shiida:

Good day , sir .

Roger :

ACK!

Shiida:

Peace , I have no desire to fight . My name is Shiida. I come from Talys.

Roger :

You are talking to me you W-What is ? This is war !

Shiida:

I might ask my name your teacher ?

Roger :

The name of the M I ? Why is it ... that it is Roger ?

Shiida:

Hee hee , I'm sorry , Roger , is beautiful by itself , and it looks great . I stopped , there was a story with you . Please tell me : Do you believe in love ? Oh , I listen to me . I am sure you have treasure in Grust you back already .

Roger :

What ? ! No, no ! Well , now , I. .. I is independent of me.

Shiida:

To spread the war in order to flow the poor women and children tears , every day - to think that Roger , of children . I put an end to took part in Akaneian league but , oh ... * sniff * ... I only , heartbreaking or Roger ?

Roger :

Yes , miss . I have a . In addition , for the conclusion of this unnecessary war , you do not want to do anything more .

Shiida:

So ...... you to fight with us in there in order to complete it ?

Roger :

What ? Oh heavens , I'm sorry ... No , but I could not betray my condition .

Shiida:

Oh , yes , I understand . Must be a ' re- Grust family , and counting on you .

Roger :

No, in particular . I do not like the girl to call the parents of myself , and I are dead . However Grust is the home of me - always . It does not betray it I .

Shiida:

And , I do not be able to convince that you change your mind ?

Roger :

I Miss'm afraid .

Shiida:

Well , sorry Te bother you . However , I think there was a chance for us to talk with happiness Roger'm me . They are bit a man you thought I all . And , goodbye ...

Roger :

You wait and go !

Shiida:

Well , yes , Roger , I have to ! Every moment , I'm at risk live here I am . With what is conspiring with the enemy what fellow ? No, I do not have to go ...

Roger :

· · · Shiida They are very friendly . I settled back to eat Grust dare to girls like you . Oh ... I think uh , maybe ... might I , what the hell , I with you!

War was started to collect precious tears of women and children. Roger doesn't like girls who are snitches. And Roger eats his country and girls like Caeda.

Roger is gold.

Been looking through the FE5 script and so far it's not very funny, but there was this:

[Evu~eru]

Yeah actually, that girl's the prince of Leinster kingdom extinct ▼ ↓

Oh, so THAT's how Leif evaded detection.

Fe8 chapter 9 eirika route script.

Vigarde:
Frelia Sacred Stone has been destroyed . But you can not find the Renais stone. Glenn . Walter . Find Renais children. Let them wear a bracelet. Glenn , take worship Ricky . Walter Ephraim . Find them. Victory.

Glenn :
Yes, Master ...

Walter :
Haha ... thanks to Ricky , is not it ? She was a little ripe peaches. And his brother , instant messaging ... the dam is better than I imagined . I could feel the blood rushing to my mind . It can be fun , after all.

( Glenn and Walter license )

Vigarde:
Caellach. Riev. Kill the remaining part of the holy stone . Caellach take Jehanna. Riev take Rausten. To go. Crushed stone house sacred .

Edited by Ross

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

dis us wat ye want

Original text:

"Jagen/Draug: Look, sire. See how Altea shrinks on the horizon... Marth: ..aven... Jagen/Draug: I beg your pardon? Marth: I am a craven. Powerless to save my sister, to staunch my kingdom's wounds; to ease my people's fears... Jagen/Draug: This..."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Christie, cotton, just as a father. View online training programs: symmetrical power and speed of Christie windy, do you think that three maintenance of wood, not Craven. Russia to reduce cotton was established by the King."

Uhh...

LANG:

Ø What ! The order of Tieghi - going FACA you to challenge ! Please refer to the (EU) European Union ... hmmm . The EU , doubt that what you are doing. People are kidnapped , Grust Princess pudding - mercenary , OGMA. You - control , no less !

Mars :

I do not know the EU. Once I would have to but - Select , I'm just like to suggest to you. The Grust Madrugada back , we will tell the enemy that have contributed to the EU in these children .

LANG:

VOCE! You speak treason Qizheng! The EU, please report it to the Emperor , perhaps !

Mars :

FACA you want . However , not you - who are the only people - to visit - palace . Nynas is a daughter of the emperor Harding , I would say that I inform you of a crime . I , I'm sorry Jagen. However , EU can not tolerate anymore .

jagen:

Understanding of the European Union (EU). Worcester well so far . Lang , Liege grosseria yourfrequent Tieghi will be able to forgive him , but I'm not going to do it to me . VEM will draw your sword . In fact , Chuang old Jagen, old man , I lose the EU - like you .

INCEST!