Sometimes I wish I were a girl just so I could dress myself up in all sorts of cute/hot/sexy stuff.

Raven

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you aren't sneaking to steal your mom's clothes, or sister's if you have one.

clothes stealing ><

If we wanted to change Tang's clothes would we have to peel her first, or...how does that work?

peel

grab

rub

squeeze

let the juices flow gently

"So lewd, dude" - Nolgax 2013

I think the concept of clothing is ridiculous. Without clothing, this issue would have never crossed poor Raven's mind! Down with clothes!

To anyone who has made a comment like this, I think you're missing the point. (And Raven, do correct me on this if I'm wrong) He doesn't want to simply wear the clothes, he wants to look the part, and that requires being a girl. I'm pretty sure being a cross-dressing dude isn't on his agenda.

Yes, you are right, sis.

Get to it, Raven.

I'm not too bothered about the whole makeup thing. It's just plain messy, despite the benefits it may bring in regards to improving one's...facial...situation. I'm happy with my fine soft skin and manly beard-mustache combo. When things get ugly, a good trim's all I need.

rock that birthday suit

Sometimes, if I have a shower before bed, I do just this.

Edited by Raven

Awww, on the SF page, this thread is displayed as "Sometimes I wish I were a g..." and I thought it meant god. Because I totally wish that too. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...