What was your ingame team for X/Y?

solrocknroll

X Team: Delphox, Pyroar, Bellossom, Sylveon, Talonflame, Aurorus. I dun care that I have three Fire types, they're my favorites. <3

Y Team: Not sure yet. I'll start it eventually, but I know I'm going to pick Fennekin for my starter again. I like Chespin, but I hate its evolutions. I don't really like the Froakie line at all.

Y Team: Venusaur, Ampharos, Mawile, Lucario, Golurk, Delphox.

A Pokémon from each generation, which was not something I had planned.

Y team: Gardevoir, Sylveon, Talonflame, Floette (I'd have evolved her by now, but I'm struggling in my head as to whether I want to use the one Shiny Stone I have on Roselia instead), Vaporeon and Glaceon. (The last two probably weren't intended, but then again, I did spend some time rotating my team; what I DO wind up using for the E4, however, is still not set in stone)

Y; Chesnaught/Vivillon/Bulbasaur/Aegislash/Amourus/Dragalage

First X run: Delphox/Vileplume/Heliolisk/Blastoise/Meowstic/Mienshao

Current X run: Greninja/Butterfree/Vivillon/Charizard/Alakazam/Floette/Solosis/Vibrava

Mega Charizard X [Goku], Greninja [RUTGERSPEED], Vivillion [Vio], Tyrantrum [ROOFAQUEST], Doublade [Estoc], Xerneas [HORSE]

I never evolved Doublade because I didn't think i needed to for in-game, and I was right. Charizard never fainted in-game to anything, ever.

Also I would've called Vivillion Violet but censors suck.

Y: Blastoise, Chesnaught, Lucario, Staraptor, Gyarados, Blaziken. Throughout the adventure though, I was using Pikachu which was dropped because I saw Raichu's bases and thought "meh." I dropped Pidgeotto because I caught a Staravia, and Staraptor > Pidgeot.

X (recently started, 1 badge): Ivysaur (FourTwenty), Frogadier (Froggy (such imagination wow)), Fletchinder (Pontiac (points to people who can get the reference)), and Zigzagoon (Itemfinder (doesn't see battle, I just use him to, you guessed it, get items)). Planned to be part of my team are Gyarados and Aggron, as well as a HM slave. Any suggestions for that?

run 1:

Chesnaught

Blaziken

Lucario

Blastoise

Talonflame

filler (mainly Gothitelle doe)

run 2:

Delphox

Venusaur

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pangoro

Aegislash

Bisharp

Kermit the Modest Greninja, who ended up being level 100 right at the start of the Victory Road.

Hendrix the Naive Heracross, my False Swiper.

AC/DC the Naive Rotom-H, made a great tandem with Hendrix as he Thunder Waved the opposition.

Prometheus the Adamant Golurk, because I fly in style and I needed my favorite type around for various purposes.

Yoshi the Adamant Tyrantrum, which didn't see a lot of use by the end of the game.

and Hussein the Abomasnow, because A. I didn't want anything with a typing represented above, B. It had a Megaevolution, C. it helped me get some items with Blizzard and Razor Leaf

Y Version: Greninja, Gardevoir, Charizard, Golurk, Lucario, Ampharos (One pokemon from each region)

X Version: Delphox, Sylveon, Noivern, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Goodra (All Kalos pokemon)

I got X first, and my team was:

• Greninja (Alice)
  • Talonflame (Jonathan)
  • Florges (Kylie)
  • Venusaur (Heather)
  • Pangoro (Roy)
  • Tyrantrum (Alexander)

I got Y for Christmas, and I have 5 of my 6 planned team members:

• Quilladin (Tony)
  • Kirlia (Ophelia)
  • Wartortle (Evelynn)
  • Helioptile (Wendy)
  • Mawile (Felix)
  • Noibat (don't have, name will depend on gender)

And if you noticed from the names, yes, out of 4 starters on 2 games, 3 of them were female. If only I could have that kind of luck when breeding.