Make me a sig

BBM

Not sure where this goes, so it can go here. As you will have noticed if you're reading this post, my sig has been... changed. The best guess I have is that tinypic replaced the image with something else because it was so old. ;_;

So I need a new sig from anybody who can make one (for free). The only requirements are that it has to have my name (BigBangMeteor or BBM), that it has to feature Sceptile, and that it has to be cool.

If you don't pick one of Stolypin's then there's something seriously wrong with you. Actually I'm kinda tempted to steal one, even with BBM still written on it

If you don't pick one of Stolypin's then there's something seriously wrong with you. Actually I'm kinda tempted to steal one, even with BBM still written on it

i can make u one 4 free, just gimme some parameters and we're game

or u can just take one and leave it as is, itll be funny in a stupid post-ironic kinda waynot that it isn't already

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

man i was going to change my name to a BBM name and have a signature but apparently the name change i made before my name changes reset counted toward my name changes after the reset. love you sf

man i was going to change my name to a BBM name and have a signature but apparently the name change i made before my name changes reset counted toward my name changes after the reset. love you sf

The Code of Conduct is thataway. :P:

Well I'm using that sig for now as the best/funniest alternative, but if you can make a better one, you're free to try. No real deadline.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow