Do you have a strange addiction?

Nobody

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOLLY RANCHERS

I dunno, I get food cravings sometimes~ But they're usually not to the point of addiction because I tire of them after a bit x3 Just that so far ever since I got a jolly rancher craving it hasn't worn off yet and the only way I can keep it under control is by not buying jolly ranchers

Coffee addiction is super common

You're commoners

Common folk

The not exclusive

The unelite

Peasantry

Edited by Dallas

candy

right now I have a two pound bag of Wertheim's caramel candy and I have been eating 15 of them every day.

and I go through powder chocolate for milk very quickly.

Also Pepsi too.

Cofee taste terrible though, you can get the same rush from soda with more sugar.

Edited by sifer

[spoiler=overly serious answer that wasn't really the point of the question]Going cold-turkey off the medications I am currently taking, if done all at once (as opposed to gradually), would have tangible negative affects on my mind and body, so there's that

I also used to eat chicken bones and straight clumps of grated parmesan

Edited by Rehab

Back when I had coffee regularly, I apparently didn't still have enough because I'm still not addicted to it. Now I just don't make it because idk how to brew for myself when I only ever have one cup ;~;

I feel like maybe the difference is that I don't like soda?

I eat ice, but only whatever amount that's in my drinks

so like 2 - 4 ice cubes a day

I even consciously think "it's Winter, I probably shouldn't eat ice" and then do it anyways

Edited by PKLucas531

Coffee addiction is super common

You're commoners

Common folk

The not exclusive

The unelite

Peasantry

I agree, but stop thinking that people always want to try and be "unique" (for some reason). )=

I consume more caffeine than most of you do in several days. I'm not kidding. I've built up a tolerance when I worked overnights through constant use of pre-workouts and I'm running out of different brands to use to keep my energy up.

That said I have a weird craving for Trolli Evil Twins. They are incredibly addicting and I am depressed every day that I can't eat them forever and ever. =T

Also the smell of nutrition stores is very addicting and I'm wondering if they have a bottle of that stuff. It just smells like protein bars mmmm

Edited by Esau of Isaac