Do you have a strange addiction?

Nobody

Stardate 59204: Wow. Both PKL and Nobody love chomping on ice. I am not the only form of intelligent life in the universe after all.

My dentist somehow learned (I don't remember how) that I enjoy chomping on ice and told me off. Something about being bad for my teeth. So now I don't chomp on ice much.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my addictions used to be clove cigarettes, manipulative women, competitive gayming and free therapy sessions for people i liked

i'm happy to say that as of 2014 three of the above dont apply anymore

Which one still applies?

i'm guessing manipulative women?

My dentist somehow learned (I don't remember how) that I enjoy chomping on ice and told me off. Something about being bad for my teeth. So now I don't chomp on ice much.

I still chomp on ice, fuck the police lol

talking about paper makes me want to buy paper again ;_;

Edited by Miria Harvent

Chewing on gum when its around, I try to rarely get any nowadays because I will go through an entire pack in a day and I've been known get lots of accidental injuries by either biting my tongue or the side of my mouth when not paying attention to where I'm chewing or when my jaw gets sore from chewing too long. :/

yeah, all you would have to do is look at my profile and you'll find her in like a second

oh god you found me out

I'll be counterinituitive and not do that. And I didn't...yet.

Also, you're right GARros. Coffee is most defenitely not a strange addiction. Fuck that. And the othe wannabes.

Wow I had no idea what distant travels was but the soundtrack in my head guessed that song and then I hit play and found out I was right. Must be power of the subconscious.

Folgore SeverIan: Power of Subconsciousness.

Folgore SeverIan: Power of Subconsciousness.

If I am a folgore I wanna be Folgore Clear or Folgore Transparent. So instead of seeing a colored uniform you just see me in whatever other clothes I'm wearing at the time. No, no nudity.

Edited by SeverIan

The only thing I'm addicted to is winning! Unfortunately, against Horace I'm yet to get my fix.

I think your real addiction is to Horace

ADMIT IT, SHIN

These are some really lame strange addictions. You guys should go watch the show My Strange Addiction.

The last episode I watched, one girl was addicted to being a pony and the other was addicted to eating mattresses.

God is that ever an awful show....

These are some really lame strange addictions. You guys should go watch the show My Strange Addiction.

The last episode I watched, one girl was addicted to being a pony and the other was addicted to eating mattresses.

God is that ever an awful show....

Oh, I've seen some of its episodes on youtube. Seemed interesting

It's kind of gross actually. It's pretty much "haha look at these people they're insane", and then for like 1 minute at the end of the ep they show them trying to get these people help.

So it pretty much watches like exploitive crap, lol.

Edited by Tangerine

It's kind of gross actually. It's pretty much "haha look at these people they're insane", and then for like 1 minute at the end of the ep they show them trying to get these people help.

So it pretty much watches like exploitive crap, lol.

Everything on TLC is exploitive these days, from this show to Freaky Eaters to Honey Boo Boo to Toddlers & Tiaras. And the best part? They call it "The Learning Channel," but it doesn't teach you SHIT.

• 7 years later...