My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all due respect, screw blitz. He ignores the game for two days, gives the game such a cursory read-over he misses refa scumclaiming, and was around an hour ago and did nothing.

fuck death flavour

Refa has been lynched!

Dear Refa, you are Twilight Sparkle.

You are the savior of Princess Celestia, Ponyville and pretty much all of Equestria. You've saved its inhabitants at least half a dozen times, and continue to do so, while pursuing your studies on the subjects of magic and friendship. Your cutie mark represents your prowess and love for magic, and your friends keep your hopes high and your skills in tune. You believe in the power of friendship more than anypony else, and it shows! Just look at all the days you've saved!

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Elements of Harmony, protect me! You will use the powers of friendship to protect yourself from anything that could possibly affect you for the duration of one night. This takes a lot of power to use, and while you can keep up with the demands of energy from the Elements of Harmony, your friends cannot. Thus, you can only use this specific action twice. Also, if you use your barrier magic to keep harm from you, you cannot dish out harm as well, meaning that if you perform this action, you cannot perform the factional kill during the same night.

In short, you are the Mafia Two-shot Commuter.

You are aligned with The Magic of Friendship, and win when The Magic of Friendship prevails over all!

welp.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Also, requesting a sub for Blitz again.

rip sub bro

Dear ProtoBaldrick, you are Queen Chrysalis (Cadence Form).

You are the queen of the Changelings, you have a kingdom and its people to feed. You don't care for friendship and love yourself, but your minions feed off of it, and your magical powers are amplified by the presence of friendship. You want more. So, you're going to get it. You disguised yourself as the newest Alicorn princess, Cadence, and deceived pretty much everyone, even Princess Celestia, in order to sneak your entire kingdom of Changelings through its barrier. It almost worked, except for that darn Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Curse their friendship!

You have no night abilities, but because you are technically two people, (in disguise), you may confer with your alter ego, and share your knowledge in this quicktopic. If you are found out and eliminated, you may no longer participate in discussion with your alter ego. You know for a fact that your alter ego is aligned with you, because well, it's you!

In short, you are the Town Mason.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

welp.

It is now Day 4. With 3 alive, it takes two to lynch.

Both MYLO and LYLO are in effect.

Day 4 ends at 12:00 PM MST/2:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 9th.

So rolespecwise I think the last mafia is some sort of info role or joat, since something like a hooker or whatever hasn't been found yet and doesn't serve as a counter to the masons.

Honestly despite thinking Mitsuki's role making more sense as scum balancewise, host meta makes me just think that she's the town info role at this point and tbh, if Mitsuki was scum I think she could have just well, not hammered and won the game and we wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. So that pretty much leaves Blitz as scum I guess.

I thought my results confirmed Blitz as scum but Vhaltz is making me doubt their wording, ugh.

One related question, could the other scum be immune to investigations too, or doesn't it make sense role wise?

Ok, I'm quite sure I'm not wrong about SB being town now. If he was scum he could have followed Baldrick's suggestion to lynch the other scum D3 with a guarantee that he'd win, since Baldrick had him as confirmed town and was willing to sheep him.

So ##Vote: FleurDeGlace (I'm sorry because you haven't even posted yet, but...)