My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tl,dr; I claimed scum, SB is my scumfriend. Baldrick is a strong town read (although I could be wrong I guess), same goes for Mitsuki. You're null because I have a hard time deciphering your alignment. :(

before I read what actually happened (only did a very quick skim), my thoughts at the moment are

MY READS SUCKED

I was wrong about BOTH my main scum reads and I am NEVER outing my reads like this again

moving on

the main thing that comes to mind is the death of Kay

Refa claimed to have vigged her (or am I wrong about this too?)

according to Judgeman, Kay probably switched herself with Baldrick, so the shot went to her (or am I wrong about this too?)

BUT, I can't see ANY possible reason as to why Kay would target herself over the ton of extremely suspicious guys like say Refa or Mitsuki

which makes me think one if these three possible scenerios

1) The scum team has a BP and that was Kay's target for the previous night (which also means Refa's claim checks out)

2) which is a variation of the previous that says mafia's own kills will not affect them, but that also means that the scum team would know there is a driver

(notice that this tells the mafia the roles of the two masons, the two dead vanillas, the other existing claimed vanilla -which I am entirely to blame for with which they can determine the other roles)

3) The scum team scanned and found out Kay's role and decided hers had the highest getting rid of priority

for the first one, Refa is auto town, so scum team of Mitsuki + SB (you can replace me with SB here I guess)

for the second, (I cannot really determine if the no. of vanillas is 3 or 4, so a few possible scenarios are popping up, but they all mainly take my claiming vanilla a main part in the consideration)

- Mitsuki claimed cop, so they know other PR is Kay (so, scum team of Refa + SB) Refa would have to be scum godfather though

- Scum cop Mitsuki scanned and found vanilla SB, so, they knew Kay was the last PR (so, scum team Refa + Mitsuki)

- there was another scenario I thought of, but I actually forgot about it (or I am imagining things)

for the third one, Mitsuki scanned Kay on N1 (scum team of SB + Mitsuki)

so, moving on, one thing really bugs me (I could be wrong but) SB never suspected me for claiming vanilla even once

and the other thing that bugs me is that he doesn't have any reads on who could be scum and also for some reason is looking for the next phase instead of trying to do something this phase (in this point, Refa and Mituski has the defense of defending themselves)

however, neither Mitsuki nor Refa really did anything other than defending themselves (once again, I could be wrong about this too)

Since this is lylo/mylo

I think SB is the best lynch target for having the highest probability of being scum, I would like Judgeman to say what he thinks about it

I would also like to know what the Refa and Mitsuki thinks about this

I'm pretty sure everyone was claimed or claimed for yesterday, so the scumteam could've tried to shut down Kay because of that. And I'm not sure WHY I should be suspicious of you being vanilla, so I'm not sure how that makes me suspicious either. Please read the game properly though because half the facts there are wrong.

that last post from blitz puts me on the fence on him vs mitsuki again.

With activity as it is, it's time to lynch imo. SB if you would prefer to lynch refa today, sheep me. If you want to lynch one of the other two, vote them and I'll sheep.

Eh, I'm not gonna overthink this one. I'll work out which of Mitsuki/Blitz is scum tomorrow I guess, since HOST META kinda makes me think Mitsuki's role is town? But I really don't know.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

I'd rather answer what I have to answer before the day ends, but no time now.

For now, though, I think Blitz has more chances of being scum because of inactivity (also, appearing right after mods said he needs a replacement) and Refa quicklynch paranoia D1, but I'll have to think more. Blitz, why did you suddenly disappear for 3 days?

1-3. At first I was just listing interactions as I saw them; the bolded ones or ones I comment on are those I find more intriguing. (probably should have removed the less important ones, in hindsight)

4. I meant I thought your play was reasonable.

5. See above

6. I thought you were townreading Prims?

7. It is active lurking, (are you familiar with that term?) and scum often try to appear townie; you have to look at the context in which he was posting it. Town tend to co-operate because they've got nothing to hide, so I don't get why being so blatantly unco-operative is a towntell.

8. Your reasons for thinking Refa was town were poor.

Don't quite know what you mean about the deadline but SB did comment about it.

He did say how your result made him townier. From his PoV he had no new information.

9. Your last post before me had prims as town and refa as neutral leaning town. I told you we were lynching who I wanted, so it would make no sense to keep pushing SB/Kay. Prims' recent play wasn't that different to his earlier play so I don't think the dramatic change in opinion was justified.

10. Well, I only engage in rolespec when I think I have a good point, but to each their own.

11. When you unvoted Refa to vote Blitz ED1, you didn't mention whether your Refa read changed or not. At first I thought this was alright because I don't think reiteration is always necessary, but if you do, then that is suspicious you're not practicing what you preach.

12. What prims said was obviously a joke and null, trying to glean scum intent from it is a serious stretch.

13. Saying it the way you did bothers me. Like you knew ahead of time refa was scum and wanted to get a little more cred.

6- Yeah, but my read changed.

7- Now I think different and agree with you on that, I just wanted to explain what I thought at the time.

8- They weren't strong, yeah, that's why he was neutral leaning town. I also had scumreads which I wanted to lynch more than Refa.

9- I think Prims' play was different (as an example I point out to how his first post D2 was him wanting to hammer Refa and how he changed his claim three times).

11- Yeah, because I hadn't checked Refa again and I planned to do so later (which I did). It's way different from what Prims did.

12- I didn't get it was a joke.

13- I don't know what to say about this other than that's not what I intended. I was just happy we finally got to lynch Prims.

however, neither Mitsuki nor Refa really did anything other than defending themselves (once again, I could be wrong about this too)

Even if I'm not doing much now it's wrong to say I haven't done anything other than defending myself.

Blitz, are you here NOW? Just answering with a "yes" is fine.

6. I don't think it was justified well enough.

7. You think differently? Is that because there's no point in defending your buddy? Also point 8.

8. If they weren't strong, why did you push SB based on them?

9. Prims' post were hard to read on D1, and he pushed kirsche similarly to refa on D2.

11-13. OK/I have nothing to say

Won't be back long enough before phase end to make another reply, so you should just hammer.

But what if I'm death miller and am playing Anti Wincon? OK, I'm not...I just wanted to keep things interesting, this day is BORING me. I'm BORED. Basically, I'm scorri.

ISOing SB in light of Refa being scum makes me think he's town. Now that I know Refa is scum I think he had town intent, and his Refa push doesn't seem like bussing.

Blitz's D1 posts on Refa say he's been scummy a few times but he still doesn't have him among his reads, and he mentions him a lot (Bladrick already pointed this out). He once asks Kay who would she lynch if she didn't get to lynch Refa (note that this is different from asking who else she thinks is scum). Add this to what I already pointed out.

I'll hammer in about an hour if nobody has anything else to say.

VOTALS~

Roofa (2) - Baldrick, SBuh

SBuh (1) - Roofa

Voteless Fuckos (2) - Mitsuki, Blitz

Phase end in less than two hours. Remember, no hammer = no lynch.

LYLO IS STILL IN EFFECT.