My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put way more reading into this game than PotC despite spending that game being three times as long for me. My conclusion: fuck reading ISOs.

But take nothing away from Refa and SB, who deserved the win. I thought it made no logical sense for SB to be scum, so I got played.

OP Updated to reflect proper...everything.

Also, I have found my computer, and will reassemble it this weekend (so I can churn out Postgame very soon).

Don't forget to include the submitted poetry, Eli

it's ok i came back to life through the power of friendship

i saw that on a disney movie once

Frozen did that really recently too. Anna revived through the power of love. O.o

EDIT: Put the main content in a spoiler post. Do not read it if you have not watched Frozen before.

Edited by FleurDeGlace

Sorry about my weak play. Just never really got a feel for this game. Of course I waffled on my one right read immediately after dying lmao.

SB played well. Even if I had found an issue with his initial posts I would've definitely bought into the Refa bus.

I still maintain that "you're addressing somebody as a townie!!" is a tell that doesn't work. "You're treating somebody like you know they're town" is reasonable, but word choice cases are bad as town don't worry too much about how they word things and appear to "slip" a lot more than scum themselves do. Also lol @ anybody who says "I can read Prims" from now on.

I can read Prims

I read only D3 but IMO if SB was considered to be least likely scum on many people's lists and Refa started gunning for his lynch D3, shouldn't that have raised some questions? ;/

since Refa had claimed scum it was pretty much WIFOM

it did seem like blatant refuge in audacity to me but since I already knew the scumteam at that point I couldn't really be a proper judge

I guess? I hadn't been spoiled until I asked Refa if SB was his scumbuddy but then again I didn't bother reading SB's posts in the previous phases which apparently made him look town, so eh.

Idk if I was scum and my buddy was sitting in a nice position I wouldn't try bringing them to the spotlight but I guess my opinion differs.

Also lol SB being outed by his scumbuddy. Happened in Avatar- The Last Airbender Mafia too although it was more like raising the white flag. :3

I still maintain that "you're addressing somebody as a townie!!" is a tell that doesn't work. "You're treating somebody like you know they're town" is reasonable, but word choice cases are bad as town don't worry too much about how they word things and appear to "slip" a lot more than scum themselves do. Also lol @ anybody who says "I can read Prims" from now on.

I'll be sure to keep this in mind, I make that mistake a lot as town.

ALSO kirsche sorry for turboing you. I felt bad cuz it must have sucked to wake up to a mislynch after having like no suspicion on you the entire day

We should've turboed him...just in Inception. :p

Refa stop being so hilarious when you play, you're making the rest of us look bad.

On second thought, though, continue being hilarious. Too much fun to read.

Also I wrote a haiku on Proto's request, but I figured Elieson probably didn't want to get a haiku about someone not wanting to sub.

[spoiler=Froxen spoilers]Frozen did that really recently too. Anna revived through the power of love. O.o

ftfy. Spoiler labels are good.

not because I'm a moron and click unlabeled spoilers, nope