So, I'm being evicted

Elieson

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see how he wasn't that credible. i don't see how he was incredibly sexist, and even if he was, it's not like he said anything outrageous, most of it i agree with. by outrageous i mean he would say 'girls never read directions' and adamantly believe it.

FIXED FOR THOSE THROWING PISSY FITS

his sexism is rational simply because you agree with it? nice.

1. i don't think sexism is rational

2. was just trying to say i don't think he was really uncredible. his sexism might influence how he would respond to a girl, but elie is a guy.

Edited by Comet

i don't see how he was that sexist, and even if he was, it's not like he said anything outrageous, most of it i agree with

I agree, but I have a problem with his approach. I get the vibe he wouldn't give advice to a woman in the same situation because he would think she was beyond help, being a woman. In other words, one needs manhood to stand up for themselves.

If that's not the case, then they need to change their approach to reflect something less sexist. In either case, they lost a lot of credibility.

As a side note, this is an unabashed ad hominem response. I don't have a problem with their advice. I have a problem with them.

Might have been more polite and receptive if this were not FftF.

Edited by Makaze

I don't agree all, probably don't even agree with most, maybe even disagree with all, of what black ops said, but the ascribed gender roles aspects of his post were rather incidental to his actual advice, and not really enough reason to dump the whole thing down the sink.

EDIT-Elie I wish you the best with this, certainly don't view myself as qualified to offer any advice however.

EDIT2-Actually the part about supporting her despite her shacking her boyfriend up with him might've been a bit of a sexist argument since it assumes she's not a breadwinner herself...? Even though elie said in his post that she does work now at least.

Edited by SeverIan

i don't like you, so this is going to be easier for me to give it to you straight

at some point in time you had your manhood cut away from you figuratively and you never found it again. now you're so deep in shit and either more in love with her than she is with you, or you're doing what typical givers do, and going out of your own way and sacrificing your health and priorities for the kids you probably should never had taken responsibility for in the first place (read: because the original decision of marriage was probably not thought very through on your part, not because loving your kids is bad)

you're gonna have to fucking man up and cut her loose and take custody of the kids, or you can cut the whole thing loose and be that dad some unfortunate kids have the displeasure of knowing as "he went out for cigarettes one day and never came back into our lives"

the decisions up to you but i suggest you start prioritizing what's logical, possible and important for yourself and your progenity

as for the money situation and losing the home, that sucks big time. speaking from experience, depending on someone else to help keep your home and home loss all together isn't a pleasant memory to have, and i hope you bounce back

p.s. i don't know why you're such a nice fucking guy, but letting a woman (that i would like to think of as my wife) "cheat" for a year on me, then supporting her "temporary boyfriend"? in your own fucking house? are you fucking kidding me? real talk that's a fucking dealbreaker for me, i don't know about you bro, i understand you have kids, and she's the mother of your daughter, but jesus fucking christ have some fucking self respect for yourself instead of being a goddamn doormat

i apologize for the profuse language but i just have no other way of expressing my disgust clearly because i'm terrible with feelings

MAXIMUM TROLL ENGAGED

IGNITING ONLINE BADASS THRUSTERS

PREPARING TO LAUNCH FLAMING THRUSTER

SHITSTORM INITIATED, NOW PREPARING FOR ATTACK BY MODERATORS

ATTACK NOT DEFLECTED, WE'VE TAKEN HEAVY CASUALTIES

FIRING AD HOMINEM TORPEDO

DEFLECTED, ALL SYSTEM CRITICAL

PERSONAL ATTACKS LAST RESORT

NOOOOO WE'RE GOING DOWN THIS SHIT WON'T STOP US, WE'LL BE BAAAACK

MAXIMUM TROLL ENGAGED

This is sparta FftF...

EDIT-I didn't capitalize sparta but I did capitalize FftF...

Edited by SeverIan

I wish I could do more than just offer condolences and pray for you, but I'm afraid that's all I can do right now. Do you really live in North Houston? I just checked, and apparently that's only about 600 miles from where I live. If I could, I'd head over there and give you a hug (I'm not a cuddler like you, but I'm fond of hugs, even with guys). Sadly, I don't have that luxury, so I can only pray that everything works out with as little pain and stress as possible.

MAXIMUM TROLL ENGAGED

Tee hee

I guess you should get along with your sexist self then, or at the least stop replying until you have more to say.
You should give gender-neutral advice or give none at all.
because I refused to have my children's mother out and about and nowhere to be found

makaze im dying from laughter at how dumb you're making yourself sound

the synomous meaning of the phrase you had a problem with was explained to you in post #17, yet you go on making yourself look like a fool talking about gender neutrality where the subject is a father discussing the possibility of his kids being raised without a proper mother, or in a proper home even.

yes please, let's try to make marriage and parenting a gender neutral discussion

lol really?

edit: oh yeah, i guess i'm sexist for telling someone what should be acceptable for rules in their own house. i guess if you own the house, that means you shouldn't have a say in anything in how it's supposed to be run.

thats sarcasm btw, in case you have reading comprehension problems again

Edited by black op: skyfang

like literally half of this thread is unrelated bitching

makaze that wasn't really necessary

Eli we're like, the same age. I dunno what you're gonna do but let me know what you figure out because I could use those sort of problem solving skills pretty badly.

the synomous meaning of the phrase you had a problem with was explained to you in post #17, yet you go on making yourself look like a fool talking about gender neutrality where the subject is a father discussing the possibility of his kids being raised without a proper mother, or in a proper home even.

yes please, let's try to make marriage and parenting a gender neutral discussion

lol really?

SIR WE'VE INITIATED THE SELF-DEFENSE CURLING MECHANISM BUT THE BOMBS AREN'T HOLDING

NO PROBLEM USE THE WOUNDED ANIMAL BARREL ROLL TECHNIQUE

GOOD IDEA CAPTAIN THAT'S WHY WE RELY ON YOU

WAIT NO FUCK IT'S NOT WORKING THEY'VE LOST THEIR GRASP ON OUR MEANING TORPEDOS

PRETEND WE DIDN'T EVEN ATTACK THAT OUGHT TO FOOL THEM THEN INITIATE A TACTICAL RETREAT

BUT SIR THE TROLL-DRIVE ISN'T FINISHED YET, THEY'RE STILL BARRAGING US

FUCK OKAY THEN USE THE NUZLOCKE SHIELD UNTIL WE CAN REPAIR THE TROLL-DRIVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

BUT SIR WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POKE-COINS TO USE THE NUZLOCKE DRIVE HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAINTAIN OUR SHIELDS ABOUT 12%

DAMMIT IM A CAPTAIN NOT A DOCTOR

Edited by Klok

Elieson, I don't know you at all, but I'll pray to the gods I don't believe in for your sake. (In all seriousness, I'm pretty much an atheist...)

Should've posted this in General instead of FFtF, Elie. ;/

...I agree.

lol really?

lol yes. Marriage and parenting already are both gender- and sex-neutral. Your argument would only make sense if all parents conceived their own children, were heretosexual, and happened to fit their assigned gender roles perfectly. This is far from the case. Not only is there no limit to who what type of people can raise children, these extremely varied people often raise children who not their own biological children (which is half of the case with our OP).

Two feminine hetero individuals can raise children. Two women who happen to be feminine can raise children. Two men who happen to be feminine can raise children. Two masculine hetero individuals can raise children. Two women who happen to be masculine can raise children. Two men who happen to be masculine can raise children.

Just how sexist are you?

makaze that wasn't really necessary

I'm fine with having my posts deleted if that is necessary.

Edited by Makaze

I'm gonna respectfully ask that ya'll try to at least stay relatively close to the matter at hand, and that nobody goes full-on over the rails here, even given the forum of origin.

Thank you.

lol yes. Marriage and parenting already are both gender- and sex-neutral. Your argument would only make sense if all parents conceived their own children, were heretosexual, and happened to fit their assigned gender roles perfectly. This is far from the case. Not only is there no limit to who what type of people can raise children, these extremely varied people often raise children who not their own biological children (which is half of the case with our OP).

my point stands where you failed to comprehend or even read my "argument"

i know it was a bit of a tl;dr but that's okay, im still getting laughs out of this

Two feminine hetero individuals can raise children. Two women who happen to be feminine can raise children. Two men who happen to be feminine can raise children. Two masculine hetero individuals can raise children. Two women who happen to be masculine can raise children. Two men who happen to be masculine can raise children.

you realize you're describing genders and societal pre assigned affinities of masculinity and femininity as your example cases for gender neutral advice, right

just how hypocritical / thickheaded are you?

edit: my last post cause what bal said is right, none of this has anything to do with OP's situation

i'm sorry if i rustled your jimmies because i said english is hard for you or something

Edited by black op: skyfang

Klok this is why everyone both loves and hates you at the same time

I love Klok. At least right now.

SIR WE'VE INITIATED THE SELF-DEFENSE CURLING MECHANISM BUT THE BOMBS AREN'T HOLDING

NO PROBLEM USE THE WOUNDED ANIMAL BARREL ROLL TECHNIQUE

GOOD IDEA CAPTAIN THAT'S WHY WE RELY ON YOU

WAIT NO FUCK IT'S NOT WORKING THEY'VE LOST THEIR GRASP ON OUR MEANING TORPEDOS

PRETEND WE DIDN'T EVEN ATTACK THAT OUGHT TO FOOL THEM THEN INITIATE A TACTICAL RETREAT

BUT SIR THE TROLL-DRIVE ISN'T FINISHED YET, THEY'RE STILL BARRAGING US

FUCK OKAY THEN USE THE NUZLOCKE SHIELD UNTIL WE CAN REPAIR THE TROLL-DRIVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

BUT SIR WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POKE-COINS TO USE THE NUZLOCKE DRIVE HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAINTAIN OUR SHIELDS ABOUT 12%

DAMMIT IM A CAPTAIN NOT A DOCTOR

WE'VE BEEN IDENTIFIED! ABORT! ABORT! SHIELDS HAVE FAILED TO HOLD!

Sorry...had to.

He does that sometimes. Sometimes, you just gotta let that sleeping dog lie. Or poke it. With a really long stick so it doesnt look like its you doing the poking.

Back to Elieson....

In some lands, one has only one god. In others, none at all. In my land, there is the need for many. I shall pray to all of them for you. Do not be offended.

my point stands where you failed to comprehend or even read my "argument"

i know it was a bit of a tl;dr but that's okay, im still getting laughs out of this

you realize you're describing genders and societal pre assigned affinities of masculinity and femininity as your example cases for gender neutral advice, right

just how hypocritical / thickheaded are you?

edit: my last post cause what bal said is right, none of this has anything to do with OP's situation

i'm sorry if i rustled your jimmies because i said english is hard for you or something

SIR I JUST REALIZED THEIR WEAKNESS IF WE EXPLOIT IT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY PULL THIS OFF

WELL SPIT IT OUT YOU NIMBUS I CAN'T READ MINDS AFTER ALL

THEIR WEAKNESS IS CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP

GODDAMNIT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID YOU PIECE OF SHIT SECOND OFFICER

SORRY SIR WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT THEIR WEAKNESS IS BIG WORDS

BIG WORDS WHAT THE FUCK THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

SORRY SIR IT'S A FORCE OF HABIT DRILLED INTO ME BY THE MOB OF INTERNET SUB-MINIONS WHO FORCED ME TO PRETEND LIKE I DIDN'T CARE WHEN IN FACT I FIERCELY DID SIR

ALL RIGHT THEN LAUNCH THE FUCKING BIG-WORD TORPEDOS

SIR THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY'RE CALLED YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP WORDS LIKE THAT

FUCK YOU JEFF THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY CALLED

I TOLD YOU SIR THEY'RE CALLED THE CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP CANNONS SIR

RIGHT FINE FUCK OFF AND FIRE THE CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP CANNONS THEN YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

Oh Elie, this is horrible to hear. You've always been such a nice guy who seemed to have little to no big worries (from what I've seen in your posts), and to see this just makes my heart feel heavy. I wish there was something I could do, but until things get better, I'll hope and wish for your eventual happiness. Just remember that these troubles will end someday.

Edited by Konnor97

This should migrate to a different thread. It's sad to hear, and sad that Makaze (who is literally a paedophile) is shitting it up along with others. My hopes go with you.

SIR I JUST REALIZED THEIR WEAKNESS IF WE EXPLOIT IT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY PULL THIS OFF

WELL SPIT IT OUT YOU NIMBUS I CAN'T READ MINDS AFTER ALL

THEIR WEAKNESS IS CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP

GODDAMNIT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID YOU PIECE OF SHIT SECOND OFFICER

SORRY SIR WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT THEIR WEAKNESS IS BIG WORDS

BIG WORDS WHAT THE FUCK THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

SORRY SIR IT'S A FORCE OF HABIT DRILLED INTO ME BY THE MOB OF INTERNET SUB-MINIONS WHO FORCED ME TO PRETEND LIKE I DIDN'T CARE WHEN IN FACT I FIERCELY DID SIR

ALL RIGHT THEN LAUNCH THE FUCKING BIG-WORD TORPEDOS

SIR THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY'RE CALLED YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP WORDS LIKE THAT

FUCK YOU JEFF THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY CALLED

I TOLD YOU SIR THEY'RE CALLED THE CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP CANNONS SIR

RIGHT FINE FUCK OFF AND FIRE THE CONJECURATIVE EXPLOITURE BASED ON HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOTIVE TRANSDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS INITIATED RIGHT AFTER A SUBSPACE PARTICLE SWEEP CANNONS THEN YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

<3