So, I'm being evicted

Elieson

Young adult compares self-insecurity about hair length to rather complicated and stressful situation, I think you've won all the g's there are to win! I recommend using this prize to spend some time wondering what possessed you to make such a disproportionate remark.

oh, i don't make topics outlining my things anymore. besides, what's one negative comment against an ocean of encouraging ones anyway?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're really buttmad over something a 12 year old said, though?

It never not hurts to hear something like that from the mouths of babes. Especially since its as Elieson said, its not the child's words, but the words of the child's mother and that just isnt nice to hear. It causes friction. Hopefully, for Elieson's sake (and the sake of the children), it will blow over.

oh, i don't make topics outlining my things anymore. besides, what's one negative comment against an ocean of encouraging ones anyway?

Oh i could answer that, but i dont feel like getting warned.

I'm glad to hear things are looking better for you, Elieson, even if it's just a tiny bit.

Boney, to make a long story short, the one negative comment tends to stick out more.

That makes it even less excusable, though. If anything that should make them sympathize with Eli more and help him to survive in spite of such an influence.

A serious talk with Tyler and Waifu resulted in me being out-voted HOTEL HOTEL FAMILY, but after a serious talk today without Waifu present, Ty voiced his concerns. I took him to the Hotel in question, and his jaw dropped when he saw that he couldn't setup his Xbox360 in privacy, couldn't use a stove to make Kraft Mac&Chz, and couldn't set up a computer because Wifi isn't free everywhere.

He is concerned because my parents said harsh words to his mom, and is afraid that because I didn't stand up to my parents (in an argument I wasn't present for) that Iz won't be able to stand up for him if they voice concerns against his choices. Point valid, but if people raise concerns about others' choices, maybe there's a reason.

Waifu also declared that on March 1, she's going to find her own place nearby her job. She abstains from living with us at my father's for temporary housing. Her loss. Ty showed little concern for mom not being around for that time frame. This was a huge surprise.

An apology from my father came this evening. He doesn't like Waifu a whole lot. Also, he has had his blood pressure medication altered Very recently. That attributes to his shorter than usual temper. I was unaware of that until tonight.

Long story short, I convinced ty that living with Peepah isn't as bad as he thinks it will be. Waifu has a knack for persuading him, but with photographic evidence of the HOTEL, along with valid.points like "saved money means better things like gifts and stuff", "Peepah can help look after Alexis in evenings that I'm working" and "since Lexi's bed time.is 730, and yours is 1030, doing homework early means you can just play CoD or whatever and have a private room to do so until bed time" made sense to him.

Also "saving up so when our next move doesnt include another Foreclosure-type situation like this" pinged his ear. Mom has her place to set up. I'm not as concerned about her as I was anymore. I also think she put a deposit down on it already, so it's her business if she wants to move away. She would hardly be with us even temporarily.if we shacked up in a Hotel. Her disdain for my family will just have to exist. They still care about her, because she's their grandkid's mom. She dun get that, and I cant convince her otherwise. Oh well.

So, that's the scoop. Tomorrow is my last day to pack+move. It was 36° and rainy today, but Igot a lot of furniture out and into storage, so that's a relief. Waifu helped pack for 3 hours on the day I started this topic. So much to do.

I have help though. I've got this. Ty is starting to see things for what they are, as evident by some remarks about his mom from earlier today. He values responsibility, and knows the difference between Fun and Right. I'm not trying to take her son away from her, but I'm not gonna settle for poorer living conditions when I have alternatives.

*slow claps* Very well played, ser. Not only did you secure a better (and cheaper) living condition, but taught the boy a valuable lesson. Sometimes the way of honor is a bumpy and uncomfortable road.

Oh i could answer that, but i dont feel like getting warned.

oh, i can guarantee that you wouldn't get a single warn. absolutely. no matter, you don't have to say anything else. but anyway although it was just a misunderstanding, it doesn't change the fact that this basically proves the "it's only wrong when i do it" idea. it was retaliation, and...florina, i love how when i briefly mention something of mine i'm just throwing a pity party, but only me. what a double standard. oh well what am i saying...after all, i am talking to someone who chose to defend blank blank blank blank

my post was just a misunderstanding, guys!! (this is not an apology) go about your business elieson; i'm not stopping you. this is all settled.

Boney, to make a long story short, the one negative comment tends to stick out more.

but things are working out for him anyway. see. so meh it's not like anyone cares

Edited by xXHeartbreakXx

oh, i can guarantee that you wouldn't get a single warn. absolutely. no matter, you don't have to say anything else. but anyway although it was just a misunderstanding, it doesn't change the fact that this basically proves the "it's only wrong when i do it" idea. it was retaliation, and...florina, i love how when i briefly mention something of mine i'm just throwing a pity party, but only me. what a double standard. oh well what am i saying...after all, i am talking to someone who chose to defend blank blank blank blank

my post was just a misunderstanding, guys!! (this is not an apology) go about your business elieson; i'm not stopping you. this is all settled.

but things are working out for him anyway. see. so meh it's not like anyone cares

That black text is weirding me out. I have a hard time believing it's Boney typing this until I read what it says.

Plus, my son has a mouth, and out of that mouth comes "I don't like you and Grandma because you're so darrrrrrn controlling".

your son needs to grow some balls and learn some discipline

(well, not really, but he should be aware that many kids probably have it worse.)

You really are a self-centred little shit, aren't you?

Eli, it's great to see things ... stabilising, I think would be the right word. And it's good to see Ty's acting fairly mature for his age about this (eventually) - God knows I know some teenagers who'd flip their shit. We probably all do, at that.

Edited by Parrhesia

This unusually black text has me lost...

How is the bolded text a reason to be discourteous? Besides, that's a bad attitude, I'm telling you right now. Everyone has hidden insecurities, no matter how well they may hide it (or not). You can't just look at someone or something and assume that what you see is the entirety of the situation. Your "little insignificant comment" may hurt more than you realize. I'm being particularly upfront about this because I have to hear such "tiny negativity" every day and it hurts, not because I think Elieson has some sort of insecurity that you're pounding away at or something (not that I would know, in any case...).

well, not really, but he should be aware that many kids probably have it worse.)

it's not a good idea to hammer this into your kid's head because it can cause insecurities down the line. "oh I feel sad but I don't deserve to feel this way because other kids have it worse" etc.

hate this mentality anyway

gonna ignore the other shit going on in here lol. I'm glad things are at least clearing up a little, elie!! we should talk more (also I keep accidentally almost quoting myself instead of editing my posts)

Edited by Quote

your son needs to grow some balls and learn some discipline

(well, not really, but he should be aware that many kids probably have it worse.)

I get your point, but at the same time I find this an odd way to word it "Other people are sadder than you, why does your happiness/sadness matter at all?" (I'm aware that is the extreme conclusion, but I've seen a lot of people take it that way :/)

Edited by L95

SIR I'M PICKING UP READINGS ON THE TROLLOMETER

WHAT?! THE TROLLOMETER?! WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THIS TIME

SIR IT'S A WAVE OF WILD EMOS AND THEY ARE GATHERING TO FIRE INTERCEPTION LASERS

OH SHIT HIT THE DECK LOCK THE BRIDGE DOWN EJECT THE SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM FIRE ALL ESCAPE PODS AND BRACE FOR IMPACT

SIR YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN THAT WON'T HELP MATTERS AT ALL AND NONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE RELEVANT TO DEALING WITH THE WILD EMOS

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEFF I'M THE CAPTAIN AND I KNOW WHAT THE GODDAMN SHITFUCK I AM DOING HERE

BUT SIR YOU NEVER EVEN GRADUATED TROLL ACADEMY HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT WHEN ONLY SECONDS AGO YOU WERE SPITTING OUT IRRELEVANT ORDERS THAT WOULD ONLY AGGRAVATE THE SITUATION FURTHER

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEFF YOU SOUND LIKE MY EX WIFE AND SHE WAS A GODDAMN MASTER TROLL

THAT'S GOOD SIR AFTER ALL WOMEN ARE A LOT LIKE SEAWEED

SEAWEED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JEFF YOU'RE BABBLING NONSENSE

SORRY SIR BUT THEY'RE JUST SO SLIMY AND STICKY AND THEY LEECH OFF YOU LIKE A CLOWNFISH

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU GODDAMN MORONIC SECOND OFFICER

NOTHING SIR I JUST THOUGHT SAYING IRRELEVANT THINGS LIKE YOU WERE DOING ONLY SECONDS AGO WOULD SHOW YOU HOW INCOMPETANT YOU TRULY ARE SIR

FUCK YOU JEFF

boner just don't post it's much easier

shh yeah, like i'm going to take orders from an ass-kisser like you?

That black text is weirding me out. I have a hard time believing it's Boney typing this until I read what it says.

it's a glitch. i think google chrome's causing it...

You really are a self-centred little shit, aren't you?

that's correct, big shit.

centered*

How is the bolded text a reason to be discourteous? Besides, that's a bad attitude, I'm telling you right now. Everyone has hidden insecurities, no matter how well they may hide it (or not). You can't just look at someone or something and assume that what you see is the entirety of the situation. Your "little insignificant comment" may hurt more than you realize. I'm being particularly upfront about this because I have to hear such "tiny negativity" every day and it hurts, not because I think Elieson has some sort of insecurity that you're pounding away at or something (not that I would know, in any case...).

<_____<

crizzie, i said what i did because i misinterpreted something he said to me first. the bolded text was not a reason but a statement because i'm not going to apologize. but hey look, everyone has an excuse to say bad things to me without getting in trouble! like always!!

let's all have a laugh together(me excluded ofc)

In what way have I kissed any ass

death is not even here, he hates this piece of shit forum. There is no ass here left to kiss unless you count mike's but it's not really ass kissing because he's earned it

It's nothing personal. Boney thinks he gets hate from the staff because he doesn't kiss up to them. Therefore, if the staff don't hate you, you must kiss up to them. It's only natural (in his mind).

shh yeah, like i'm going to take orders from an ass-kisser like you?

it's a glitch. i think google chrome's causing it...

that's correct, big shit.

centered*

<_____<

crizzie, i said what i did because i misinterpreted something he said to me first. the bolded text was not a reason but a statement because i'm not going to apologize. but hey look, everyone has an excuse to say bad things to me without getting in trouble! like always!!

CAPTAIN IT APPEARS THAT THE WILD EMOS HAVE INITIATED THE CHAOTIC CASCADE SEQUENCE ANOMALY SHIFT

SHIT JEFF WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SAY SO THEY MUST BE PREPARED TO RISK EVERYTHING ON A SHOT IN THE DARK AT OUR TOTAL DESTRUCTION

NO SIR THAT JUST MEANS THAT THEY'RE USING THE PETTY INSULT CANNON WHICH FIRES A BARRAGE OF MEANINGLESS INSULTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT THE VICTIM FROM RETAINING ANY COHERENT MENTAL MUSCLES

FUCKING CHRIST JEFF EVERY TIME YOU USE BIG WORDS SOMEWHERE IN SPACE A SPACE KITTEN DIES A HORRIBLE PAINFUL HEART ATTACK ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T JUST USE SMALLER WORDS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

SIR YOU JUST USED YOUR OWN VERSION OF THE CHAOTIC CASCADE SEQUENCE ANOMALY SHIFT AND NOW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT

FUCK YOU JEFF I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH INVOLVING ACID AND KIDNEY STONES SHORTLY AFTER SWALLOWING A DEAD PENGUIN

BUT SIR IF I DIE THEN THIS SHIP WILL HAVE ONLY A MENTALLY DEFICIENT CAPTAIN TO RUN IT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE

YOU BRING UP A GOOD POINT JEFF AFTER ALL EATING BANANAS HAS REALLY INCREASED MY OVERALL VITALITY AND YOUTHFUL GOOD LOOKS

SIR I THINK YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE I USED A CHAOTIC CASCADE SEQUENCE ANOMALY SHIFT ON YOU

<_____<

D:

Huh? That's not how it is. I'm not entirely sure where you're coming from, but I at least know how it feels to be constantly bad-mouthed and not able to do anything about it. It's very painful...Yet attempting to kick someone while they're down isn't exactly fair either. (Yes, Elieson is getting a lot of support from SF here, but that's because he's...down. I can't think of any better words to describe it. :s)

Yeah, you yourself know now the statement that offended you was a misinterpretation. Elieson may not have been clear at the time, but he's clarified here that he didn't mean to insult you. Then you came in here with nothing short of malicious intent, and even though you're aware of the mistake, you insist on acting like it was intentional... :C

We're not all laughing at you either...The mean people who mock everybody and everything don't count.