Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh my! Define good speedrunner for me. I like that kind of ambition though. As far as I know, there's nothing out there on Sen 2, so you might have to make up stuff to do.

That's okay, you should be well rested for that kind of thing, even if you're very familiar with the game.

Those people on SGDQ or whatever. I wanna be on those events! But I have to be able to speedrun something within a good time and probably not 12+ hours maybe. Sen 2 will be okay because I'll be the world's first speedrunner for it. I should send Falcom the recording too and be like "PLS MAKE CUTSCENES SKIPPABLE IN SEN 3".

I'm not that familiar now. Kinda. I have notes too so I'm a bit more now... It's just FE so. But now I feel too depressed to sleep. Yes that's a thing.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Those people on SGDQ or whatever. I wanna be on those events! But I have to be able to speedrun something within a good time and probably not 12+ hours maybe. Sen 2 will be okay because I'll be the world's first speedrunner for it. I should send Falcom the recording too and be like "PLS MAKE CUTSCENES SKIPPABLE IN SEN 3".

I'm not that familiar now. Kinda. I have notes too so I'm a bit more now... It's just FE so. But now I feel too depressed to sleep. Yes that's a thing.

Oh my! You watch SGDQ too? Interesting, interesting... That's quite a goal it is, I like it. Well, even if your time is like... "a lot" You still have room to improve. Personally, one thing I like doing is beating my old PBs, but that's a tale for another time. Also long cutscenes means bathroom or food breaks.

:( I saw some notes for awakening and I was humored for some reason. It looks quite doable, so I wish you luck with it.

First Impressions of Riviera: The Promised land

The tutorial is stupid and annoying. Ein is a dumb-ass. Rather... odd way of doing amnesia I guess; I'm not sure what to make of it. It's clear how cheap the game is, but the ways they worked around it are kinda clever and I can appreciate that. Except for the out of place emotes in the dialogue. Despite my grievances with the tutorial section, I am pretty optimistic having gotten past it.

no

I like it actually despite I'm pretty bad ... or maybe Ragna only is.

Yes >:V

Why are you playing Ragna when Hakumen is there too?

EDIT: Actually gameplay wise, Jin is alright too, just mute him and he's bearable.

I did some mean work online with Jin back when I played.

Edited by Soledai

It's the only character I've used yet (due to recommendation) and he still couldn't beat the seventh opponent.

I must admit I've started to play this series like three days ago and I never ever have played a game of this genre much less series before.

So it's rather me who's bad.

I've no idea who's good in BB.

Someone only told me that Ragna is good for beginners what I am.

depends which one

hazama, noel, kokonoe, and mu have been consistently good from what i remember

jin is the best beginner character iirc

hey, when is toren usually awake, i need to talk

PM?

Calamity Trigger

It's the special edition which includes a tutorial disk.

But I was still too lazy to check it out and wanted to learn the gameplay by myself.

I think I really should check out this disk.

Yeah man, always check out the basics before diving in.

Calamity Trigger

It's the special edition which includes a tutorial disk.

But I was still too lazy to check it out and wanted to learn the gameplay by myself.

I think I really should check out this disk.

bests were rachel, arakune, and nu at the time but they're also hard to use

Yeah man, always check out the basics before diving in.

Yeah, I will do.

I just thought I could teach it myself.

Also Sol, why do you dislike each game / series I'm playing atm?

You really demotivate me.

bests were rachel, arakune, and nu at the time but they're also hard to use

Ok, got it!

I have problems to dash for some reason.

The moving speed in this game is a bit strange for me in general.

Edit: I should start to be a bit diligent right now and learn for my exams. Only three days left till my first one...

Anyways I will respond any other replies later!

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Immediately

Is it something you can't talk to anyone else about?

Yeah, I will do.

I just thought I could teach it myself.

Also Sol, why do you dislike each game / series I'm playing atm?

You really demotivate me.

Most of it is not serious, I thought you could tell by the emotes. Which is why I use them

And that's why I still try to help you, even when I apparently dislike it.

On top of that, it's not that I dislike them because you get into it, that's madness and I'm not that shallow.

Edited by Soledai