• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

18 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Excellent Lux

Thanks

Which tier are you in right now?

6 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

Funny thing is that I got my 5 Lucinas, 3 Sanakis and 2 Corrin off of free orbs. I did bleed the wallet a bit for the the 2 Julias

And real whales are the people like the guy who have a team with  +4 Leo, +6 Olwen and +4 Reinhardt.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Funny thing is that I got my 5 Lucinas, 3 Sanakis and 2 Corrin off of free orbs. I did bleed the wallet a bit for the the 2 Julias

"""""""""""""""a bit"""""""""""""""

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

"""""""""""""""a bit"""""""""""""""

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Thanks

Which tier are you in right now?

It says "Tier 14 Imperial Guard" Rank in said tier is unranked.

I actually don't go hard or anything in the Arena. I really only do Arena on the last few hours of their sessions just to get that 4k score.

Also, are you summoning for any bride characters?

Just now, Soledai said:

It says "Tier 14 Imperial Guard" Rank in said tier is unranked.

I actually don't go hard or anything in the Arena. I really only do Arena on the last few hours of their sessions just to get that 4k score.

Also, are you summoning for any bride characters?

I always try to get a deathless run, which can be an easy or hard thing depending on the map rotation. (last season was a nightmare, but I managed a deathless streak on my first try the season before that one and in the current one). I was in Tier 18 last season, but even a score of 4834 wasn't enough to go to tier 19, so I fell back to Tier 17 this week.

I did one full summon and that's it. Only one I would have liked is Cordelia, since 35/35 offense is the best seen on archers, but it wasn't a 'must have' unit since I don't really like using colorless units in the arena and I already have three 5* archers.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I always try to get a deathless run, which can be an easy or hard thing depending on the map rotation. (last season was a nightmare, but I managed a deathless streak on my first try the season before that one and in the current one). I was in Tier 18 last season, but even a score of 4834 wasn't enough to go to tier 19, so I fell back to Tier 17 this week.

I did one full summon and that's it. Only one I would have liked is Cordelia, since 35/35 offense is the best seen on archers, but it wasn't a 'must have' unit since I don't really like using colorless units in the arena and I already have three 5* archers.

Ah yes, the map rotation last time was pure garbage, indeed. Now that you mention it, I actually never knew my tier until you asked earlier, whoops. Needless to say, I have no idea if there's any merit to higher tiers.

Ohh, I see! Personally, I feel the hungry stares of Caeda and Lyn, specifically at my Orbs. Namely Lyn's stare, but I don't think I'd dump orbs in this event for her... hmmm......

Just now, Soledai said:

Ah yes, the map rotation last time was pure garbage, indeed. Now that you mention it, I actually never knew my tier until you asked earlier, whoops. Needless to say, I have no idea if there's any merit to higher tiers.

Ohh, I see! Personally, I feel the hungry stares of Caeda and Lyn, specifically at my Orbs. Namely Lyn's stare, but I don't think I'd dump orbs in this event for her... hmmm......

The last map rotation was the worst we had till now. The only one I actually liked was the one where there were defensive tiles in the approximate shame of a #. Every other maps were awful.

The only real benefits to higher tiers is the increase in the amount of feather rewarded and that you get 4 orbs starting at tier 18.

Me having a fully skilled Linde made Caeda less attractive (she's basically a Linde who sacrifice 2 HP and 6 Atk to get 5 Def, 3 Res and 1 Spd). As for Lyn, I have a +1 sword-wielding version of her and I prefer swords to staves. I also tend to find the seasonal units kind of silly. I'll wait  to pull Charlotte when she has an axe, not an extremely inefficient weapon suited for incredibly slow murders.

22 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The last map rotation was the worst we had till now. The only one I actually liked was the one where there were defensive tiles in the approximate shame of a #. Every other maps were awful.

The only real benefits to higher tiers is the increase in the amount of feather rewarded and that you get 4 orbs starting at tier 18.

Me having a fully skilled Linde made Caeda less attractive (she's basically a Linde who sacrifice 2 HP and 6 Atk to get 5 Def, 3 Res and 1 Spd). As for Lyn, I have a +1 sword-wielding version of her and I prefer swords to staves. I also tend to find the seasonal units kind of silly. I'll wait  to pull Charlotte when she has an axe, not an extremely inefficient weapon suited for incredibly slow murders.

Hmm, well, lazily doing Arena is getting me 3 Orbs, so I'm pretty content there for now.

I kinda like Lyn's candle-something, disabling counters is something I'm not opposed to. But I like my mounted healer more, and I want OG Lyn way more. :V They are silly, but I can't even lie, Lyn and Caeda look good in those dresses, even if the dresses themselves are too damn big and not very appealing on their own.

14 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The banner hasn't been out for 24 hours and this already exists:

Reveal hidden contents

kjBYpnp.png

Oh dear, that's... certainly some "dedication", in a word.

9 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Hmm, well, lazily doing Arena is getting me 3 Orbs, so I'm pretty content there for now.

I kinda like Lyn's candle-something, disabling counters is something I'm not opposed to. But I like my mounted healer more, and I want OG Lyn way more. :V They are silly, but I can't even lie, Lyn and Caeda look good in those dresses, even if the dresses themselves are too damn big and not very appealing on their own.

Oh dear, that's... certainly some "dedication", in a word.

As long as you don't fall to to Tier 11, you'll keep getting 3 orbs and the the feather difference isn't that big, so staying at around Tier 14 seems good enough.

My main beef with a healer that prevent counters for a turn is that I could have used a Reinhardt that permanently prevent that unit from countering. I'll admit that their art is good, but I can just go to the wiki for that.

The way I see it, there's 4 possibilities:

1. That person got lucky
2. That person had a massive stockpile of orbs
3. That person is a blue whale.
4. That person is a hacker

Edited by LuxSpes

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

This is probably the highest I ever ranked in a Tier in the arena and it's definitely the highest offense score I've gotten:

a0ac5d3d1b.jpg

Nice, I've gotten as high as 4600 or so

Lyn is the only bride I sort of want although Charlotte sounds like a monster

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

1. That person got lucky

5. That person had money to burn and he bought like 140 orbs for the heck of it...

Edited by James Bond

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

This is probably the highest I ever ranked in a Tier in the arena and it's definitely the highest offense score I've gotten:

a0ac5d3d1b.jpg

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

As long as you don't fall to to Tier 11, you'll keep getting 3 orbs and the the feather difference isn't that big, so staying at around Tier 14 seems good enough.

My main beef with a healer that prevent counters for a turn is that I could have used a Reinhardt that permanently prevent that unit from countering. I'll admit that their art is good, but I can just go to the wiki for that.

The way I see it, there's 4 possibilities:

1. That person got lucky

Are you trying to climb the ranks or are you content? o:

True. At most, I can just picture her being used with training weaker characters, that's pretty situational, and manageable in others ways...
Oof, but looking at them at the Wiki isn't the same as having them getting HM for you.

2 or 4, is what I think.
2 having the implication of being a killer whale.

Just now, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

What are mobile games?

I only know console games.

MVP = Mobile Virtual Person

1 minute ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Sadly, you need merge and skills with high SP cost to reach the highest score of the arena. Even a score of 4834 wasn't enough to prevent me from falling back to tier 17 when I was in tier 18.

Charlotte indeed looks kind of monstrous, 46 HP is among the highest in the game, meaning Wind Boost has a high chance of being active, meaning she'll have 36 Atk and 38 Spd at neutral when the weapon isn't taken into account.

Just now, James Bond said:

5. That person had money to burn and he bought like 140 for the heck of it...

That's included in the 'blue whale' possibility (biology trivia, blue whales are the largest species of whale, with some reaching a length of 30m)

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Are you trying to climb the ranks or are you content? o:

True. At most, I can just picture her being used with training weaker characters, that's pretty situational, and manageable in others ways...
Oof, but looking at them at the Wiki isn't the same as having them getting HM for you.

2 or 4, is what I think.
2 having the implication of being a killer whale.

I always try to get a deathless run. If it allows me to climb, all the better, if not, oh well. 

I guess that could be really helpful. I hadn't though of that. 
And that is indeed true.

As stated above, the monster whale option was the third one in my post. Option 2 would be for someone who had kept most of their orbs since starting playing the game.

I see, but I really hate how I made a stock of orbs just for Celica, and then...the only 5* I got was an Ike and a Lilina...since last time I summoned I had a 3.25% chance for a 5*, yesterday, I pulled a 4* and that chance fell to 3.00%...I mean....how? You say if you don't get a 5* your chance is increasing...how did this happen now?

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I see, but I really hate how I made a stock of orbs just for Celica, and then...the only 5* I got was an Ike and a Lilina...since last time I summoned I had a 3.25% chance for a 5*, yesterday, I pulled a 4* and that chance fell to 3.00%...I mean....how? You say if you don't get a 5* your chance is increasing...how did this happen now?

The increase in pulling chance is tied to the banner, not overall. Meaning, I could get a 1% increase while pulling in the Triangle Adept banner, but would still have the default 3% in the bride banner. 

Just now, LuxSpes said:

The increase in pulling chance is tied to the banner, not overall. Meaning, I could get a 1% increase while pulling in the Triangle Adept banner, but would still have the default 3% in the bride banner. 

This is why I hate this thing...