Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

14 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I see, so there's no huge rush but it'd be nice to have found a job by now~

then yeah as long as you have room/time to find something you're more comfy with that's perfectly fine as well

Yeah exactly.
especially on the finding something by now >~>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, time to start Chapter 43's second half.

Magus has been notified of Zengar's betrayal. Uruz mentiones that in the end, Zengar was only human, but states the Machinery Children will finish the job. Magus tells him to activate the Aurgelmir, even if it still needs some final adjustments. It must be done, now.

Meanwhile, the heroes have reached the bowels of the Cradle, and are greeted by Ansuz and Thurisuz. They explain they're in the cryo-slumber chambers of the facility, but of course, they've long killed the humans housed within. They then merely repeat the whole "humans must die" and, something that has become a theme since the last stages, the whole "battle to see who inherits the Earth" thing is brought up again.

And thus, the stage begins... again!

And now I can finally deploy Zengar and his Thrudgelmir, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So... Thrudgelmir... as one should expect, Zengar and his mecha go under "redemption demotion". No longer it is the behemoth of a beast. It only now sports 12K HP and 200 EN, and reduced Armor, Mobility, and Limit. It's weaponry also took a hit. Alongside the reduced Power in both weapons, Drill Boost Knuckle is now only 1-5 range, and Zankantou is now just 1 range.

That said, to use FE terms, Zengar is still the Gotoh of the game (at least in the Hard route since he's only available there). Thrudgelmir still sports HP Regen L and EN Regen L, and is stats miles ahead of pretty much all of my party (battleships still have much more HP, but other than that...), even if it's not upgraded (it can be upgraded, so don't expect Chapter 43 to be the last one, I did mentioned it was the third-to-last).

Anyway, enemies are still only Belgelmirs, but Ansuz and Thurisuz come with custom Belgelmirs which are naturally much more powerful, much more HP, and have HP Regen L and EN Regen S. And each have three Belgelmir for Supports. What I'll do here, is wait for the others to come to me, and defeat them in waves. Then move towards the two Machinery Children. Also, the back of the map has three Belgelmirs which will do basically nothing. But are there for a reason, so I'll just ignore them.

Okay, time to begin...

Oh yeah, the moon has now gone full, which means I can use the Twin Satellite Cannon. Nevermind that we're deep underground. It just works.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's a good thing there's no turn limit here, so I can just, take things slow.

Also, apparently the enemies now started with 150 morale. On the other hand, I think the mook Belgelmirs here are actually slightly weaker than the ones above ground. Either way, only three are left, from the ones that moved towards me.

Come to think of it, I wonder why they only have three, instead of four. With Zengar, it made sense since he had his back to the Earth Craddle, even if an aerial unit can place it self on the last tile. But here, the Machinery Children seem to have no fourth Belgelmir bodyguard... because.

Okay, destroyed all those Belgelmirs. Now to go after the Machinery Children, one at a time. The good news is, their positions leave me enough space to place units to attack one group without being in the attack range of the other. I'll go after Thurisuz first.

Okay, took one Belgelmir down. I'm stopping for now. Will continue some other day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Bruh, you remember Good Life?

BETTER THAN THE LIFE I LIVE WHEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GONNA GO CRAZY

Spoiler

Join team Elise btw :]

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

BETTER THAN THE LIFE I LIVE WHEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GONNA GO CRAZY

Hide contents

Join team Elise btw :]

AND NOW MY GRANDMA MA AINT THE ONLY GIRL CALLIN' ME BABY

Spoiler

I can't promise that :]

Just now, Motendra said:

AND NOW MY GRANDMA MA AINT THE ONLY GIRL CALLIN' ME BABY

Hide contents

I can't promise that :]

I-I GO FOR MINE

I GOT TO SHINE

Spoiler

It's cause I didn't go Maria, isn't it? :[

18 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I-I GO FOR MINE

I GOT TO SHINE

Reveal hidden contents

It's cause I didn't go Maria, isn't it? :[

NOW THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE SKY

i'M A GET ON THIS TV MAMA, I'M A, 

I'M A PUT SHIT DOWN

Spoiler

As much of a point that is, I aint that petty. Iss just the very idea of this gauntlet is off-putting, making me largely indifferent to... just about everyone. Its literally a swimsuit contest. 

Tho I'm curious to why you're going Elise again?

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

NOW THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE SKY

i'M A GET ON THIS TV MAMA, I'M A, 

I'M A PUT SHIT DOWN

Hide contents

As much of a point that is, I aint that petty. Iss just the very idea of this gauntlet is off-putting, making me largely indifferent to... just about everyone. Its literally a swimsuit contest. 

Tho I'm curious to why you're going Elise again?

AYYYYY

AYYYYY

AYYYYY 

I'M GOOD

Spoiler

It's literally no wonder why Tiki has the most vote in the SF poll on the gauntlet thread. 

I only went Elise in the last round last time, while going Lissa the first two rounds because my twin wanted to be with me from the start because the gauntlet before that I went team Henry first round. I was supposed to go Elise from the beginning with my Strategists and two others but I left them for Lissa

Now I get to go Elise again! It's mainly because long hair reigns supreme ;) 

And she seems like she could be the underdog on this one... and I'm pretty sure she will be

she also seems to be the least fanservice'd as a bonus heh

23 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

AYYYYY

AYYYYY

AYYYYY 

I'M GOOD

Hide contents

It's literally no wonder why Tiki has the most vote in the SF poll on the gauntlet thread. 

I only went Elise in the last round last time, while going Lissa the first two rounds because my twin wanted to be with me from the start because the gauntlet before that I went team Henry first round. I was supposed to go Elise from the beginning with my Strategists and two others but I left them for Lissa

Now I get to go Elise again! It's mainly because long hair reigns supreme ;) 

And she seems like she could be the underdog on this one... and I'm pretty sure she will be

she also seems to be the least fanservice'd as a bonus heh

WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE, WHERE N****S THAT SELL D

WON'T EVEN GET PULLED OVER IN THEY NEW V

Spoiler

While I'm definitely not against fan service to an extent, the very fact that both Nohrian Summer & this one were timed together was just.... what, why? Tho I'll admit, artistically, Corrin's does appear well done and the idea of having a blue mage flier is just WOW. In that sense, I suppose one could say that I might be leaning toward her, tho there's also Team Leo that I've been on since the beginning and might actually have a shot at the finals. Were it not for the summer outfit, I'd have gone for either Tikis if she ever gets into one (tho this is mainly due to Archanea continuity)

The very fact Elise, a "technically adult", is in a swimsuit competition at all is the problem. Even if it were Sakura, I still wouldnt.

BUT, just because I like you, I... might reconsider. Might.

It's the only Tales of game I still don't have the motivation to play it through.
Tried to replay it for the like fifth time and I still can't get into this.
I really don't like battle graphics and controls.
Also I find it really hard compared to all the other PS3 parts.

OMG just noticed it.
Happy Birthday, Kieran!

Edited by Reimu Hakurei