Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

o that makes very a lot of sense thx damian i rly appreciate it a lot

it is almost bedtime so i will respond tomorrow but how was ur day

it's ok it's not due until a couple more days so ur like the opposite of late also o no wats wrong

ya thx hamlet's like my favorite shakespeare and it was fun in LITERATURE so i know my stuff kinda

uh my day was not so good related to how stressed i am

i appreciate u asking and i rly want to tell u but i can't do it in this thread so i will just say everything and also me

but how are u today and also yesterday if ur answering tomorrow

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

WAIT ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING earlier i was explaining to my 9-y/o bro what my journalism classes involve and i was like "we talk about social issues a lot, idk how to describe what those are, but" and w/o any hesitation or even lookin up from his drawing he immediately says "u have social issues" and i feel redefined

dude i love how powerful ur bro is all the time how can anyone stop him

Edited by PKLucas531
stan guriri

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

21 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah - can't help you with Hamlet, haven't read it yet. Macbeth, on the other hand...

... Wow, for even a younger brother to notice something like that. Ouch.

I MEAN I FOUND IT MORE FUNNY THAN ANYTHING ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HES TINY LIKE WHERE DID HE LEARN THIS

20 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

ya thx hamlet's like my favorite shakespeare and it was fun in LITERATURE so i know my stuff kinda

uh my day was not so good related to how stressed i am

i appreciate u asking and i rly want to tell u but i can't do it in this thread so i will just say everything and also me

but how are u today and also yesterday if ur answering tomorrow

dude i love how powerful ur bro is all the time how can anyone stop him

whew thx for bein reliable

o oops i hope ur days get better regardless of like everything

my days have been good i think my wrist fukin hurts bc ive done 13 hours of homework over the past two days, also im stressed bc im supposed to submit my hamlet questions into turnitin by tomorrow but the assignment hasn't been posted and my lit teacher is the type to call people out if they don't do things but like i literally cannot do this o my gosh (i think it will be fine as long as i turn in a physical copy, it just won't be graded until i turn it in online and im stressed v stressed)

today was good bc i got full marks on my psychology project that i was havin nightmares about

also i feel reassured about life bc i have music and stuff

also also this is rly good and made me smile a lot

5efdbbd172.png

how was ur day, also also also barely related but my brother told me 2day that aju nice is his second-favourite song and it is the giggliest

man im barely takin any ap's and it's already ugh, i rly worry about my friend whos takin seven ap classes + an extra class in the morning + has an editor position on newsie woosie, like last time i talked to her she was dying but said she would never drop a class no matter how miserable she got lmao, i very much hope that she is all right

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

33 minutes ago, Hitori said:

whew thx for bein reliable

o oops i hope ur days get better regardless of like everything

my days have been good i think my wrist fukin hurts bc ive done 13 hours of homework over the past two days, also im stressed bc im supposed to submit my hamlet questions into turnitin by tomorrow but the assignment hasn't been posted and my lit teacher is the type to call people out if they don't do things but like i literally cannot do this o my gosh (i think it will be fine as long as i turn in a physical copy, it just won't be graded until i turn it in online and im stressed v stressed)

today was good bc i got full marks on my psychology project that i was havin nightmares about

also i feel reassured about life bc i have music and stuff

also also this is rly good and made me smile a lot

5efdbbd172.png

how was ur day, also also also barely related but my brother told me 2day that aju nice is his second-favourite song and it is the giggliest

thanks

that sucks but don't stress about things that aren't in ur control

yes thx i try

my day is like eh idk i don't feel well i feel like very mentally ill and not on the side of things getting better at all esp. because my coping mechanisms don't really work

i am very ugh like why can't i be a functional person and really i am not happy about telling u here because everyone has eyes

On 9/26/2017 at 10:58 AM, LuxSpes said:

I now remember I saw that exact screenshot posted after the BK's stats were leaked. 

But Ranulf is indeed right here.

it's the only line to remember when looking at ol BK over there

like how he was right about his identity....

On 9/26/2017 at 10:12 AM, Renne said:

not anymore!! i didn't get to sleep as well without sleeping pills/benadryl by prescription :V

nooo......
is there some side effect to it or

On 9/26/2017 at 3:18 PM, Nobody said:

the game won me over when they gave a free CYL hero

turns out the game is way more fun when you have good units

:V

it's almost like a gacha game

speaking of coffee asadfgdslhkjl

why won't furuta just die already he's probably the most unlikable villain i have ever had the displeasure of reading about how the fuck did he survive a bullet to the head like twice

also tokyo goon is getting harder and harder to read with each chapter

why does nothing good ever happen

I'd say, this is probably the first time in years I've made it beyond what little I played of Fallout 3. Game still freezes when it pleases, but I'm slowly making my way through it.

After this, I'll just put the TTW mod on New Vegas, and stick to that.

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

1VQVqY4.jpg

@Hitori I saw this somewhere and was reminded of u

dat me also wtf hi sylv im about to cry i thought u died or sth come back

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

speaking of coffee asadfgdslhkjl

Hide contents

why won't furuta just die already he's probably the most unlikable villain i have ever had the displeasure of reading about how the fuck did he survive a bullet to the head like twice

also tokyo goon is getting harder and harder to read with each chapter

why does nothing good ever happen

rip that's how i felt w byakuran tbh (but on the bright side if a villain is despicable that means they're written well)

i told my brother the synopsis of ep 1 and he rly wants to watch it now lmao

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Last night I was reading Morgoth's Ring and at one point Mandos said "Not the first" and I WAS SO HAPPY I LOVE MANDOS HE IS ULTIMATE BIAS AND HE FINALLY SPEAKS THIS IS SO AWESOME

i love u

SYLV REC ME SOME GOOD BALLAD UTAITE (preferably some who can, like, match guriri in emotion?? she mostly does rock songs but when she does power ballads omg she is amazing. u've probably heard her but on the off-chance u haven't LISTEN TO HER FEATHERS ACROSS THE SEASONS AND SOMEHOW RIGHT NOW)

like the best i've seen are kain and rairu and shoose who have decent voices but rly they pale in comparison to guriri emotionally and also even technically. also i like ene too even though she's not as powerful, idk i just want someone with a.) a heckin nice voice or b.) a heckin nice singing style

i want to buy vy2v3's voicebank just so i can make covers w him breathing

I AM

UNREASONABLY AND EXTENSIVELY ANNOYED

AT THE FACT THAT NEARLY ALL OF HIS COVERS

DO NOT

USE

HIS FUKIN

BREATH

LIKE GUYS U HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING U NEED TO MAKE THIS SONG 10000X LIVELIER AND MORE REALISTIC IN TWO THINGS, HIS INHALE AND HIS EXHALE, AND U NEGLECT TO USE IT. I GET THAT VY2V3 ESPECIALLY FALSETTO IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO WORK WITH BUT COME ON AHH I WOULD ACTUALLY PAY PEOPLE TO DO THIS

THE ONLY COVERS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH HIM BREATHING AT ALL ARE

- don't go

- loveless

- meltdown

- cendrillon

IN TWO OF THEM HIS BREATHING IS SO FAINT AND SPARSE IT MIGHT AS WELL NOT BE THERE AT ALL, DON'T GO KINDA SUCKS BC HE WASN'T REALLY MIXED WELL THERE, CENDRILLON IS THE ONLY GOOD ONE BUT IM NOT A FAN OF DUETS LMAO BC IT MEANS LESS VY2V3 FOR ME TO HEAR...IF ONLY IT WAS A DUET BETWEEN HIM AND HIS FALSETTO VOICEBANK INSTEAD OF HIM AND VY1V3 (however i still adore it because wow her voice is great albeit noticeably robotic next to his)

like i even looked on niconico but either im blind or there are like significantly fewer covers by him there /period/ ;-; i wasn't really bothered about him not being super popular at first but now i'm upset BECAUSE NO ONE

USES HIM

listening to vocaloid songs by vocaloid is tough for me bc i feel like i'm singing w them and if they're not breathing the same way a human singer would i feel out of breath after like two lines. shoutout to honeyworks' a solution for jealousy because they added an inhale at the beginning of every line or every other line and it was amazing and beautiful

o my god i just want to hear vy2v3 breathe because when he does he sounds so realistic like in cendrillon holy heck it was amazingly mixed. i had been looking for a good cendrillon cover for days and i didn't know i would find it in a vocaloid cover instead of a human one. what a timeless song tbh

obviously i can still enjoy him regardless of whether he's breathing or not because i do genuinely like his voice (circus monster + hurting for a very painful pain + bad apple + a clingy boy sticking for 15 years r actually the best) but listening to them bothers me because there is something missing and that something is his breathing o my god like literally if i ever bought his voicebank all i would do is go around his songs adding inhales and exhales and thats it i would deadass pay 120 usd for that i am just

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

32 minutes ago, Hitori said:

SYLV REC ME SOME GOOD BALLAD UTAITE (preferably some who can, like, match guriri in emotion?? she mostly does rock songs but when she does power ballads omg she is amazing. u've probably heard her but on the off-chance u haven't LISTEN TO HER FEATHERS ACROSS THE SEASONS AND SOMEHOW RIGHT NOW)

like the best i've seen are kain and rairu and shoose who have decent voices but rly they pale in comparison to guriri emotionally and also even technically. also i like ene too even though she's not as powerful, idk i just want someone with a.) a heckin nice voice or b.) a heckin nice singing style

/not sylv

ajikko and kanade are close with rairu so it would be a good idea to check them too. kanade's known to do everyone's piano instrumental and started singing recently. idr kanade's voice but I like ajikko a lot. not a lot of people know about this one guy I like anymore (he's old gen I think) but kakerine has one of the most pleasant voices (to me, at least for a lot of ballad-type songs) and has been in the scene forever but he's not as known. he arranges his own versions of covers a lot, so it's really nice to see his renditions of stuff like pierrot and karakuri pierrot

4 hours ago, Hitori said:

Oh man I love Guriri I don't think I know an utaite better with emotion than her

i dunno many ballad utaites since i mostly listen to mafumafu and the like

SPEAKING OF MAFUMAFU did u hear the disease called love i stg neru has a talent for making ear worms 

you know mafumafu onc uploaded a video of him wrapping amatsuki in cotton candy and the background music was cotton candy by back number and for a few months i just listened to the 40 second part that was available on youtube and today i finally found the full version i feel dumb

not utaite:

i've been rereading bleach for some reason lately and ugh everything makes me so mad it had so much potential but 1. Kubo's pacing fucking sucks and 2. The ending was rushed. Also I have so many questions??? Why did Harribel and Grimmjow and Nel even come back if they did absolutely nothing??? Why do the Visoreds suck so much??? How did Yamamoto's bankai not melt the ground?? IN FACT WHY WAS HE USELESS DURING AIZEN'S WHOLE ARC and How did he defeat Yhwach a thousand years ago when this time he was killed in like one second??? Why is Uryuu so special??? Why does Rukia not have more screen time???? How were the Quincies hiding under the Gotei 13's noses for literally

1000 years??? Why does Yhwach's power make no sense??? How do you pronounce Yhwach's name???? Why are the Royal Guards literally useless other than Ichibei??? Why is Aizen so much better than Yhwach as a villain????? The light novels are picking up on a lot of the plot threads cut short but why has the wiki not added its information already????

this is why i hate shounen manga