Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i mean that was last year so that doesn't really apply any more but i had figured that HEY wow i gotta get better at public speaking so i should take this. also i knew the teacher beforehand and knew that it was a good class (and it was!!). ironically tho i wasn't /this/ afraid of public speaking before taking it and while i have gotten better at orating my fear has gotten worse =)

tbh it was probably a decent trade and i'd make it again. i will just have to perservere and i am sure it will work out

talking to other people about this helps a lot so again thank you

also @acacia yeah it really does suck doesn't it =( i'd try to give advice to you too but i don't think i'm in a good position to do that lol. regardless what keeps me up is the thought that everything will me ok in the end. maybe i am too optimistic but imo it is better to live life that way

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's ok kim i've spent hours telling myself i should be okay doing X and went to sleep happy and then woke up w/ the exact opposite feelings and it is consuming ALL OF MY THOUGHTS AHHH

maybe it is just because you expect to have this reaction that u just let urself have this reaction whenever it comes up?? idk i am probably projecting because i think my problem is cyclical

8 hours ago, Hitori said:

lso @acacia yeah it really does suck doesn't it =( i'd try to give advice to you too but i don't think i'm in a good position to do that lol. regardless what keeps me up is the thought that everything will me ok in the end. maybe i am too optimistic but imo it is better to live life that way

Personally, I find it more bearable if it's a group presentation. Last time I did a solo presentation, I stuttered through it for like, 95% of the presentation, hah. Thankfully, that didn't seemed to have impacted on the grade in the end.

16 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

it's ok kim i've spent hours telling myself i should be okay doing X and went to sleep happy and then woke up w/ the exact opposite feelings and it is consuming ALL OF MY THOUGHTS AHHH

maybe it is just because you expect to have this reaction that u just let urself have this reaction whenever it comes up?? idk i am probably projecting because i think my problem is cyclical

im good now u should be good too

NAH I WAS LIKE SO POSITIVE THE ENTIRE DAY LIKE WOO YEAH WOO HOO IM REALLY GOOD AT BEING HAPPY BUT U KNO

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Hitman Reborn. It was... an odd show. That part was actually pretty cool though!

omg theres someone else who watched it

yall r gonna laugh at me but im reading hamlet for the first time rn and i have a lot of trouble reading it not because of shakespeare's old-timey english but because every time hamlet speaks i have to stop and soak in his name because it's literally the cutest thing i've ever seen. it's just ham and omelette at the same time except only the cute part of omelette (hamlette would be too cute u kno) and it is such a beautiful and perfect and soft name that it is so so so hard for me to focus on the actual text. like even typing it makes me soften up lmao

3 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

hamlet is great it's the only shakespeare i like super 100% enjoy

also sry i am like not good UGH

ye i am enjoying it a lot!! not only bc of hamlets name but everything is rly good. have u not read a midsummer's night dream tho bc that's the shit....

its ok to not be ok take ur time, bein happy is something only u can control but it can be rly hard....don't sry

12 hours ago, Trisitei said:

What 

in hitmanime there are like seven types of flames (probably "elements" is the most comparable thing) with their own "factor," kyouya uses cloud flames which have the propagation factor so he just......handcuffs goons and then multiplies the handcuffs across their entire body rly quickly and then they die and it's cool but also fukn hilarious because wtf

On 9/24/2017 at 10:46 AM, Renne said:

lmao i was so tired i felt like i was DYING

i was sleeping on and off too, especially around the middle of the night

at least you werent : (

yeah...
i know that feel...

11 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Hitman Reborn. It was... an odd show. That part was actually pretty cool though!

it looks alright from what i've seen and heard for it

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

in hitmanime there are like seven types of flames (probably "elements" is the most comparable thing) with their own "factor," kyouya uses cloud flames which have the propagation factor so he just......handcuffs goons and then multiplies the handcuffs across their entire body rly quickly and then they die and it's cool but also fukn hilarious because wtf

it is
at least with that kind of factor..

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

propagation sounds like a rly cool power to have bc u can propagate money that's hecka useful

it does

but with that kind of stuff theres usually a catch....

0FO9RZE.png

I feel like it's wrong for a unit that has 54 and 37 Spd to have that much physical bulk coupled with DC and a broken Special. And it's even worse when I use him in TT.

Though 'Against the Black Knight' doesn't play whenever he's in a battle. Worst unit in the game confirmed.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I feel like it's wrong for a unit that has 54 and 37 Spd to have that much physical bulk coupled with DC and a broken Special. And it's even worse when I use him in TT.

Though 'Against the Black Knight' doesn't play whenever he's in a battle. Worst unit in the game confirmed.

I think yours has the TT bonuses on him. Mine, which is also +1, is at 51/34

EDIT: Derp, nevermind, i'm dumb. Fury

Edited by Nobody

Edit: double post glitch, but might as well use this post to say that the HP bar only goes up to 60, so this BK can lose 2 HP without it being apparent. 

Also, add the two S support and he becomes this stupid 67 HP/62 Atk/45 Spd/46 Def /29 Res unit with Fury and the TT bonus.

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

but to be honest, I find using 1 move units a bit boring, even if they're very good, as the bk is

This is why I really wish I had an Amelia or Tana. I think that if I use him in a mixed team, I'll give him WoM to help with his mobility issues.

But with his current set, he can still be a good 'bait and kill' unit.

17 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This is why I really wish I had an Amelia or Tana. I think that if I use him in a mixed team, I'll give him WoM to help with his mobility issues.

But with his current set, he can still be a good 'bait and kill' unit.

True. Amelia’s skill is hilarious, i’d love to try it. 

Yeah, he’s very good. I was actually surprised at how generous they were, considering Clive and Tobin and mediocre at best. Getting him to level 40 was surprisingly easy on the warriors map and he didn’t even mind blue mages, so i should probably try using him on the arena sometime

I’ll also finally be able to get the full armor team training tower reward.