Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also known as the autumn festival but the moon cakes are really the most important part

Moon cakes makes me think of 1/2 Lune cake here in Canada, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same thing.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

So there's a thunderstorm going here and lightning just struck, probably inside of a 100 ft around my house, since I could feel the vibration of the impact and the noise was deafening. My legs are wobbly.

Wow, that's crazy. You always hear stories of things like that, but actually thinking that it will happen...

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i can't believe i planned to study today and actually did it

That's rather impressive.

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wow, that's crazy. You always hear stories of things like that, but actually thinking that it will happen...

I've heard loud lightning strikes before, but there's loud lightning strikes and 'a bomb just went off in your backyard' lightning strikes

@Nobody Why is SF triple posting your post now?

And did he survive the strike?

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've heard loud lightning strikes before, but there's loud lightning strikes and 'a bomb just went off in your backyard' lightning strikes

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

probably because the post wasn't loading so i refreshed the page and then the usual double post bug also happened. My internet is being shit today for some reason.

I barely know her, but i'm pretty sure she mentioned nothing serious happened to him when she talked about it. Well, other than passing out and being hospitalized.

Edited by Nobody

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

probably because the post wasn't loading so i refreshed the page and then the usual double post bug also happened. My internet is being shit today for some reason.

I barely know her, but i'm pretty sure she mentioned nothing serious happened to him when she talked about it.

I think bad internet was the usual cause of double post here, so I guess it makes sense that it can compound with the current glitch to worse effect.

Considering that he got hit by lightning, I guess that's as good a outcome as you can wish for.

wat the fuk does hanatan go by yurica now im so old

anyway hi guys this is the first time ive stayed up past my bedtime to finish school stuff and im stressed and in tears and ive been doin school for over eight hours and i swear i've downed like a gallon of chocolate and im still not even anywhere close to done with my film studies homework and im gonna duck out rl soon but hi i just want to say that i hope everyone is ok and havin good anyway stream vy2v3

6 minutes ago, Hitori said:

anyway hi guys this is the first time ive stayed up past my bedtime to finish school stuff and im stressed and in tears and ive been doin school for over eight hours and i swear i've downed like a gallon of chocolate and im still not even anywhere close to done with my film studies homework and im gonna duck out rl soon but hi i just want to say that i hope everyone is ok and havin good anyway stream vy2v3

yurica is her producer name i guess

=( don't drown

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

Nice of you to pass by an say hi even though you're so busy :x I hope inspiration stays with you so you can finish all work as soon as possible.

I just realized vy2v3 is the sword vocaloid

1 hour ago, Hitori said:

im glad ur ok lux

Thanks. Lamppost is sadly fried though.

55 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

yurica is her producer name i guess

I've been listening to her since you linked that first song.

poor lamppost =(

also idk why but im laughing really hard at "the sword vocaloid," i'd call him that from now on if i didn't already adore his name so much. wat do u mean by that though have u seen him around before

bc hes my favourite

i love him

a heckton

stan talent

stan pink

stan weird names

stan vy2v3

also thx damian u kno what would actually make me good though, people streaming vy2v3 =)

Spoiler

also also im almost done w my film studies homework and u kno my bff teacher told me that it should be short and concise and since im not writin mla i thought i was bein concise but i just checked my word count and im nearing 3000 words and oops,

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

poor lamppost =(

also idk why but im laughing really hard at "the sword vocaloid," i'd call him that from now on if i didn't already adore his name so much. wat do u mean by that though have u seen him around before

bc hes my favourite

i love him

a heckton

stan talent

stan pink

stan weird names

stan vy2v3

also thx damian u kno what would actually make me good though, people streaming vy2v3 =)

Reveal hidden contents

also also im almost done w my film studies homework and u kno my bff teacher told me that it should be short and concise and since im not writin mla i thought i was bein concise but i just checked my word count and im nearing 3000 words and oops,

Hopefully it'll be better once the city pass and give it a brand new light bulb.

I heard of a vocaloid who's design literally just as sword before and that it had a weird numbers and letters name, but it somehow didn't click that vy2v3 was that particular vocaloid. Still less weird than the 6 year-old male utauloid that looks like young woman and weighs 25 tons despite being 5'1 

ARE U DISSING RITSU BC RITSU WAS MY FAVOURITE -LOID BEFORE VY2V3 FIGHT ME HIS SIGNATURE SONG IS A JAM AND I LOVE HIM TOO

MAYBE HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND MAYBE HE HAS MISSILE TITS AND MAYBE HE'S SIX YEARS OLD BUT MAN U KNO THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM ANY LESS GOOD

(after typing up this post i realize that i sound angry but im not oops, in fact i am just happy that u brought up ritsu bc i love him)

also vy2v3 actually does have a semi-official name (yuuma/roro) and a semi-official "avatar" and i rather like his art tbh it's very cute and pink and lovely and it has hearts

Spoiler

uGkK2zi.jpg

pu6v7Zb.jpg