• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Everytime I look at my story, and read up about the clichés that happen in stories like those, and the ones that aren't particularly popular... I'm glad to know mine is going to avoid many of them. Even if in an orthodox way.

But well, I've learnt a good lesson on that.

Can't write clichés about X, if there's not X.

f56d8f25787f8ad56b174486fb91a61b3ffd1b12_hq.gif

Sometimes, though, I wonder if using them could at least make my story be more noticed. But I at least know it is at all as it is right now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh man, I didn't think I would laugh that much with an Ace Combat version of the We Are Number One video...

I agree with some of the comments (not in that video) of them needing to be on the PSN... I WANT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN! My old PS2 disks still work, but they do show their age. 04's can't even play the mission briefings anymore... except the last, thankfully...

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

And if Arden and ayra are free units, then that's more good stuff

arvis doesn't look too bad either with his casual three ploys 

why not have both......you know what my favorite class is, don't ruin it for me

i just like to believe the games at a point that encourages building units that we want because most people already got their OP units merges or whatever. I'd leave an album of all the favorite builds I found but eh, maybe later. or in private because it's mostly you and me and some others  that's super into this silly little mobile game

Sounds like a grade a defense team to me. All that's needed now is an offensive unit with wings of mercy because 

would probably also explain Arden's pursuit ring

He also comes with what is pretty much Renewal 4, so that's pretty good as well. He looks like a decent support unit and people have noticed that the AOE skills completely bypass Sigurd's defensive skills, meaning he can still be the grill master thanks to Growing Flame.

I might +10 A!Tiki next, though I'm unsure whether to go through with it or not because of how much of a feather investment it is and there's ton of other useful characters that I should 5*.

I haven't been using that team defensively honestly, I was using a Reinhard, Bridelia, Azura and bonus bait one. Though I might try using my offense team as my defense team this season, since I feel like putting Reinhardt and Sigurd together is horrible for the poor soul who has to face it.

FCorrin/Nowi/the two Tikis with Swordbreaker destroys Sigurd

And I think Arvis would be able to survive Reinhardt with his ploys+Deflect Magic/Distant Defense seal

My Mathilda could also easily dispatch Sigurd come to think of it. I could give the Ridersbane to my +atk -res Lukas or +spd -atk Oboro but my Mathilda has a pretty solid set of IVs

Edited by FrostyFireMage

for my ap psych class i have to keep a dream journal for the next few weeks and i thought i totally did record all my dreams last night and i woke up rly confident but actually i just dreamt that i did. kim wtf

fortunately i just had to remember that one dream to remember all of them but this is like a selfstab

headcanon: seventeen isn't called seventeen b/c there were supposed to be 17 members, it's called that b/c one of the members counted the # of members but really they are all too stupid to count and he thought there was 17 and everyone agreed

3 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

headcanon: seventeen isn't called seventeen b/c there were supposed to be 17 members, it's called that b/c one of the members counted the # of members but really they are all too stupid to count and he thought there was 17 and everyone agreed

us irl