• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

so guys how about we don't break the 2200 page mark until august, sounds good right? right. yeah. cheers lads

Only if it's on Tangerine's birthday

man I totally just barged in I'm so sorry guys

john is probs offended I'm so sorry man

but hey think on the bright side I pushed you closer towards your goal of surpassing that one stickied thread

Lol, I totally knocked out watching Pokemon Stadium 2... :P

Edited by John

Memorial Day vacation, spending it at my grandmothers, who lives in Alabama, but there was traffic jams..<_

I've spent nearly two days on the road going to visit my grandparents in Florida. Downtown Atlanta, GA seems to be busy most of the time.

I remember how much I'd need to walk around after getting out of the car after sitting for a long while.

I never knew "our" goal was to beat that one stickied topic

I didn't even know that stickied topic existed

I don't even know what it's about

Oh yeah also

I didn't even know that stickied topic existed

I don't even know what it's about

It's an FFtF topic dump

Old old topics get put in that topic like a trashcan

(though that doesn't stop people from posting in there now~)

It used to be a race when FE4 THREAD was new, FE4 thread was growing so quickly they made it their goal to outpost the Ultima thread. People kept posting and spamming Ultima with pointless posts out of spite of the FE4 thread trying to make sure they'd never catch up. But FE4 thread ended up passing it up even though they were posting to converse more than they were posting to spam~ Though they were still pretty spammy x3 But they also had the problem of too much talking at once making them have to double post and not edit their posts and sometimes have their double post ninja'd so that it isn't a double post

So I guess even today people still consider it a goal to outpost it! =o

Hi Freohr

Has NTG shown up lately in the FE4 THREAD?

Hi MKS

I dunno about lately ihaventreallylookedintheremuch, she still comes around every now and then though (but still... quite rarely ;u;)

Oh yeah also

It's an FFtF topic dump

Old old topics get put in that topic like a trashcan

(though that doesn't stop people from posting in there now~)

It used to be a race when FE4 THREAD was new, FE4 thread was growing so quickly they made it their goal to outpost the Ultima thread. People kept posting and spamming Ultima with pointless posts out of spite of the FE4 thread trying to make sure they'd never catch up. But FE4 thread ended up passing it up even though they were posting to converse more than they were posting to spam~ Though they were still pretty spammy x3 But they also had the problem of too much talking at once making them have to double post and not edit their posts and sometimes have their double post ninja'd so that it isn't a double post

So I guess even today people still consider it a goal to outpost it! =o

Seemed like we were given the goal to outpost it since I don't remember anyone in the thread mentioning it.

I sometime have to edit and double post here when it gets really animated. Sometimes there are 10 posts that get added while I'm writing one

Seemed like we were given the goal to outpost it since I don't remember anyone in the thread mentioning it.

I sometime have to edit and double post here when it gets really animated. Sometimes there are 10 posts that get added while I'm writing one

I might have mentioned it once~ A loooooooooooooong time ago

Anyway the goal isn't forced upon anybody~ But that goal... will pretty much be reached at any point anyway~ That thread hardly gets anything put in it anymore now watch Tangerine's going to add old threads into it now x3

Yeeeaaah that's why I made the comparison~ Because it's something people in here would understand =D

I've made goals for the thread to outpass every long thread here

Including the FE4 THREAD

Yeah, I don't see this happening any time soon

I might have mentioned it once~ A loooooooooooooong time ago

Anyway the goal isn't forced upon anybody~ But that goal... will pretty much be reached at any point anyway~ That thread hardly gets anything put in it anymore now watch Tangerine's going to add old threads into it now x3

Yeeeaaah that's why I made the comparison~ Because it's something people in here would understand =D

She very well could since this thread has a lot of people that went to purgatory

it was only a prediction Parrhesia made

August 2014

pffft