Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hahaha, I watched the whole thing.

I saw some were missing. I could understand why Compact 2 since it's the same as Compact's, but Alpha 3 wasn't there. Strange.

Now I wonder how they'll look in SRW V...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, Soledai said:

You know what, I appreciate you too.

How's my appreciator been in the past...... last time we talked?

Uhh I've been through some ups and downs but I am pretty ok rn. Having fun shooting people and not doing homework. How have you been?

@Soledai now that I'm almost done with it, I have to say I did enjoy it; a lot more than I expected it to, actually.

I bought both TCS I and TCS II at the same time, so I'll be jumping straight into the next game. My current backlog includes Nights of Azure and Odin Sphere, as well as Tales of Xillia II, those are what I plan to follow up with.

5 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I appreciate Sol too

Thanks, I think

4 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Uhh I've been through some ups and downs but I am pretty ok rn. Having fun shooting people and not doing homework. How have you been?

Hmm, I remember you being in a spot last time we talked, so I hope that went well, too. I've been... uh, existing. (infer from that what you will)

But uh
> shooting people
Mafia?

3 minutes ago, ___ said:

@Soledai now that I'm almost done with it, I have to say I did enjoy it; a lot more than I expected it to, actually.

I bought both TCS I and TCS II at the same time, so I'll be jumping straight into the next game. My current backlog includes Nights of Azure and Odin Sphere, as well as Tales of Xillia II, those are what I plan to follow up with.

Oh my, well that's good.

I see, I see! Good backlog, I have to say... though no comment on Nights of Azure since I haven't played it yet... and pretty reluctant too, because lol Gust games.

I hear it's pretty awful too, but...there are rare times when I pick a game I have some slight interest in, and play it, either not knowing how good it will be or not caring how well it is reviewed...this was one of those rare times, and it seems I erred, but I've yet to actually play it, so I'll at least go in with an open mind and decide how well I enjoy it myself...

8 minutes ago, ___ said:

I hear it's pretty awful too, but...there are rare times when I pick a game I have some slight interest in, and play it, either not knowing how good it will be or not caring how well it is reviewed...this was one of those rare times, and it seems I erred, but I've yet to actually play it, so I'll at least go in with an open mind and decide how well I enjoy it myself...

Funnily, I haven't read any reviews on it, as I don't read them, I'm just judging based on past experience with Gust. hee hee.

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Funnily, I haven't read any reviews on it, as I don't read them, I'm just judging based on past experience with Gust. hee hee.

...that's quite some statement about a company there.

Well, if Fire Emblem has thought me anything, is that bad games can teach you things. I mean, at least the general opinion on the game is that it's not a very-well told story and the gameplay a tad boring.

makes you wonder, "what's exciting gameplay?"

41 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Thanks, I think

Hmm, I remember you being in a spot last time we talked, so I hope that went well, too. I've been... uh, existing. (infer from that what you will)

But uh
> shooting people
Mafia?

The situation just kinda faded into the background, I think. I hope you're having a good existance.

And yeah, mafia.

15 minutes ago, ___ said:

...that's quite some statement about a company there.

Well, if Fire Emblem has thought me anything, is that bad games can teach you things. I mean, at least the general opinion on the game is that it's not a very-well told story and the gameplay a tad boring.

makes you wonder, "what's exciting gameplay?"

It's true. I haven't played a Gust game that wasn't "passable" since... well, you know how that ends.

Which FE? Or is this generally? Incidentally, I find myself burnt out on FE, if that surprises anyone.

Eye of the beholder, no? I dislike how "safe" this answer is.

12 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

The situation just kinda faded into the background, I think. I hope you're having a good existance.

And yeah, mafia.

Well all right. I'll openly worry about you if I have to. Once in a while I have to live up to that amusing title you gave me a million years ago. :u

Shouldn't you be in bed? Good to hear you're having fun with Mafia, yeah. 

Edited by Soledai

5 minutes ago, Soledai said:

It's true. I haven't played a Gust game that wasn't "passable" since... well, you know how that ends.

Which FE? Or is this generally? Incidentally, I find myself burnt out on FE, if that surprises anyone.

Eye of the beholder, no? I dislike how "safe" this answer is.

Fates; it's awful story-wise.

Unfortunately, pretty much the right answer. If anything, it would seem people associate "repetitive gameplay" with "boring"...but that observation quickly loses any value it may have when you stop to think about the fact that all gameplay is essentially "repetitive"; after all, I've yet to see a game that changes its gameplay as you progress through the game. That, or I simply don't understand what "gameplay" is in the first place.

3 minutes ago, ___ said:

Fates; it's awful story-wise.

Unfortunately, pretty much the right answer. If anything, it would seem people associate "repetitive gameplay" with "boring"...but that observation quickly loses any value it may have when you stop to think about the fact that all gameplay is essentially "repetitive"; after all, I've yet to see a game that changes its gameplay as you progress through the game. That, or I simply don't understand what "gameplay" is in the first place.

Heh, this seems like a certified truth.

You pretty much said what I always think. People love to forget that little facet of gaming, it's all repetitive indeed. Or we're both in the same boat, and missed what gameplay is. My my, a game like that could very well exist... in fact, I'm sure it does, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

But I feel like I should know one... hmm

2 hours ago, Soledai said:

Heh, this seems like a certified truth.

You pretty much said what I always think. People love to forget that little facet of gaming, it's all repetitive indeed. Or we're both in the same boat, and missed what gameplay is. My my, a game like that could very well exist... in fact, I'm sure it does, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

But I feel like I should know one... hmm

youre a bot. youre supposed to do repetitive things <w<

2 hours ago, ___ said:

its a sense of progression sort of things. yes games keep core gameplay the same but for example i dont like fighting games because i feel like im just beating people up over and over.