Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i dont got 100
:^(

Yeah... I remember back in the what you want to know about the above poster the most thread that you didn't have enoug money for an apple pie either...

Get job

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

43 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

if any place hired meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one of these days i'll get that job

Get off your fat behind and start applying EVERYWHERE!

Even if you have to work at a filthy McDonald's!

44 minutes ago, Nobody said:

who needs money when you can press hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ikr

13 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

nobody gets me

Good luck paying this month's rent hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 hours ago, Koneko said:

ahh yeah that makes sense! thank you for your wisdom, you two uwu

1. no problem!! I wish I knew more to help contribute (although you probably don't need to know any more about it at this point) but my mouth is too sensitive for alcohol ^o^

9 hours ago, Trisitei said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. honestly it's probably not as bad of an idea as it sounds

if you are unemployed right now and if you haven't ever been employed before (idk if that's actually the case for you or not), small places (well, not a small place but like a small job) like mcdonalds are a great way to get a foot out the door

places are more likely to hire you if they find you're already holding a job and haven't been fired from it~! Not that I know how effective ti actually is

But some places are also more likely to hire you if you've at least had prior work experience (but I also don't know how much it matters whether the experience relates or not :D)

But either way, I guess really it depends on how desperately you need money~

Edited by Freohr Datia

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

who needs money when you can press hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ikr

Better yet, why don't people pay me to press hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

2. honestly it's probably not as bad of an idea as it sounds

if you are unemployed right now and if you haven't ever been employed before (idk if that's actually the case for you or not), small places (well, not a small place but like a small job) like mcdonalds are a great way to get a foot out the door

places are more likely to hire you if they find you're already holding a job and haven't been fired from it~! Not that I know how effective ti actually is

But some places are also more likely to hire you if you've at least had prior work experience (but I also don't know how much it matters whether the experience relates or not :D)

But either way, I guess really it depends on how desperately you need money~

i actually have been employed. though the whole thing between me and employment is more a personal thing i dont wanna get in detail for atm

basically im looking now, had my experiences at small places and now im trying to look for bigger places now
hopefully its not a scam like one place i worked at

3 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Better yet, why don't people pay me to press hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

so is it you get paid for every h you type or is it for the whole thing

20 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

America is a continent tho, not a country.

America is most commonly used to refer to the US, as short for United States of America. The meanings of words are what people ascribe to them. America is a country as well.

On the other hand, when speaking English we might use US, as in Spanish. But I don't actually hear enough English irl, even when in the US, at times.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

53 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i actually have been employed. though the whole thing between me and employment is more a personal thing i dont wanna get in detail for atm

basically im looking now, had my experiences at small places and now im trying to look for bigger places now
hopefully its not a scam like one place i worked at

I see, so there's no huge rush but it'd be nice to have found a job by now~

then yeah as long as you have room/time to find something you're more comfy with that's perfectly fine as well