• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

same here
like my two three stars hinata with a four star hinata just to make sure

"fury fod-"
i know but i already gave fury to the units i wanted to give fury too

Never hurts to have more Fury fodder. Would have been much happier with 2 Hinata than with what I got.

In the end, I am not as good as I thought I was...my units are inept...not enough fodders of anything useful that is...and even so...I have little to no positive natures...most of them are +HP or something...

Edited by James Bond

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

In the end, I am not as good as I thought I was...my units are inept...not enough fodders of anything useful that is...and even so...I have little to no positive natures...most of them are +HP or something...

Good grief, you're in a hell of a bind!

Alright, last part of Chapter 43! So close!

So, with two of the Machinery Children dead, next and last enemy wave is Magus herself, alongside Uruz (in another custom Belgelmir) and more AI-controlled Belgelmirs. Magus, however, has come with the Aulgelmir.

Radom bit of trivia: Aurgelmir, Thrudgelmir, and Bergelmir are all Frost Giants from Norse mythology. Aurgelmir being the father of Thrudgelmir, who is the father of Bergelmir. Fittingly, that's also the hierarchy order from the Ancestors mechas.

Anyway, Magus goes on to explain (but not before repeating one more time about humans deserving extinction blah blah blah) that as the Cradle's central system, she was built by Sophia Nate to oversee the planet and the Cradle. After the shockwave hit, she simply observed as the planet recovered, but then the Dinosaur Empire launched an assault on the surface and at the Cradle. This made her awake Sophia, Zengar, and Egrett to handle the situation. And thus, Egrett used the Machinery Cells to create the Machinery Children, and augment them, the mechas, and himself. But then he also injected the cells on Sophia, and linked her to the Magus System. Which caused Zengar to kill him.

Magus then used the machine cells to defeat the underground forces, and went back to sleep; until the war between the Innocent and the Moon Race happened. This is what made Magus come to her decision to wipe them out, to protect the Earth. She concludes humanity can only repeat their past mistakes, and thus, it's up to them to become the overseers of the planet.

Of course, the heroes protest to her conclusions, though she brings up, specifically to the Zola natives, that the Irregulars with them were the ones to make the planet the way it is now. Of course, they know better than to agree on blaming them, and Amuro brings up that maybe that's why they're here, to atone. He brings up that perhaps the Neo Granzon's explosion sending them to this time was perhaps fate. Though Magus begs to differ. She mentions it could've been them. She mentions the Aurgelmir's Black Box. A powerful thing, even she does not fully understand it, but quite capable of crossing the boundaries of time. When it was recovered it was badly damaged, but the Machine Cells repaired most of it and fused it with the Aurgelmir. Magus plans to use it to go back in time to the day Project Aegis was scheduled to happen (February 19 NCW 188, apparently; no idea what NWC stands for, maybe New Western Calendar or something), and stop it.

Consequences be dammned for her, even if it erases her past, she plans to wipe out humanity no matter what. The Aurgelmir currently stands in the dimensional gate that will soon open once it gathers enough energy. So of course, the heroes will not let her get away with it.

And thus, the final part begins! As always, I'll let the Belgelmirs come to me, and take them out. Both Magus and Uruz have bodyguards... I'll see to that once I'm done with the rabble.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's clearly a sign this is the chapter's last hurrah, as there are only six Belgelmirs, barring the two next to Uruz, his own, and the three next to Magus. Okay, that's over 10, but only six of them act as mooks. Anyway, two of them are down.

OMG, the Aurgelmir has the range to attack me! Good thing only Zengar seems to be in her attack range. Naturally, Magus declares him a traitor, while Zengar vows to save Sophia from her, even if it means having to kill her, since it's quite doubtful Sophia can actually be saved. Who knows...

Well, all six Belgelmirs are destroyed. Easy part over. Now I'll position the DX so use MAP Sattelite Cannon, and weaken some of the bodyguard Belgelmirs.

ALso, gotta love level discrepancy. My team's levels are between 58 and 60. Magus? She's level 70.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ugh, having to move closer my units now has Magus targetting other units less capable of reliably guarding against her attacks. The Aurgelmir is... well, a beast.

First mecha of the game with the max 65000 HP, also sporting 350 EN, and the usual HP Regen L and EN Regen L. Magus herself has Prevail and Leadership Lv4. The Aurgelmir only has three weapons. 1-9 range Izun Eye, which costs 20 EN. 1-13 (!) range Ymir Arm, which can be used indefinitely. And 1-11 range Dogma Blaster, at 60 EN cost. With EN Regen L, that last attack will certainly be denting my units.

Uruz's Belgelmir is statistically stronger from even the other custom Belgelmirs, and the HP Regen is now L. On the other hand, it's Six Slaves attack is 1-11 range instead of 1-9, but it's the weaker of its two attacks, the other being Machinery Rifle. HP is still around 57500 HP, and around 280 EN. Uruz himself is no different from the other Machinery Children, sporting Guts and Support Lv4, and the three-round Seishin usage.

But, these nightmares won't be fought tonight. That will be for another day. I'm stopping here...

Just now, Hattusili I said:

bx9cSF8.png?1

hello yes i would like to buy this used book that is not even in good condition anymore for $2000 because that is not overpriced at all

Where is that from?