• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

13 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Apparently being able to use Def Ploy thanks to high res is enough to put you above a horse unit with built-in DC.

That's like, so stupid XD

And this is why tier lists are tooootally unreliable! Could you imagine, like, people promoting Est before they promote Camus?

Kinda wish I got Tobin now. Would love to make a team comprising of the Ram lads. 

Oh well. Once I get Clive, I'm three-quarters of the way to making a Deliverance team.

Edited by DodgeDusk

Just now, Astolfo! said:

And this is why tier lists are tooootally unreliable! Could you imagine, like, people promoting Est before they promote Camus?

Imagine someone pull an Azura and send her home because she's A+ scrub and they need feathers for that S rank Est. They spend the 20k feathers and then they realize Def Ploy was only available on Summer Gaius.

Thanks tier list, but I'll stick to running Hone Flier Hinoka with my Blarblade Summer Corrin.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Oh wait, forgot I got a Mathilda. Got my Deliverance team, comprising of only lance units. Excellent.

I hope they won't run into Hector.

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Cancel Affinity and Armourslayer on Mathilda.

FOOLPROOF.

Cancel Affinity only works if Hector has Triangle Adept, which would be surprising considering he would have to sacrifice Distant Counter for it. 

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Cancel Affinity only works if Hector has Triangle Adept, which would be surprising considering he would have to sacrifice Distant Counter for it. 

I thought it effectively neutralised the weapon triangle? Oh well. Oops.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I thought it effectively neutralised the weapon triangle? Oh well. Oops.

Nah it only reverses the effect of TA. I gave it to my Bridelia so she has no counters except raven tomes without TA which are pretty much non existent in the arena.

classes?

10 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

at least it gives good fodder to make fun of the people who thought that was a good idea

13 hours ago, James Bond said:

/pats back

i needed that actually.....

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

at least it gives good fodder to make fun of the people who thought that was a good idea

Hey there, Trisitei! Long time no see! I was just wondering, since I re-rolled and got an Azura, should I keep it or do I keep rolling for an Est?

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Astolfo!
oh.....

It's a me, Astolfo! 

36 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Hey there, Trisitei! Long time no see! I was just wondering, since I re-rolled and got an Azura, should I keep it or do I keep rolling for an Est?

It's a me, Astolfo! 

Hello
japanese mobages have consumed my free time
pfffft azura
of course. especially if you get that sweet defense ploy
its S tier stuff you know

oh my