Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I wish I got this, in my last pull I got all 3* I like how they give you the chance to get more 4* now...........also a -Atk Reinhardt, this game hates me so much.........and I am a maso...........

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

30 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I did pull a 5* Peri immediately after pulling a 5* Summer Corrin. 

I wouldn't mind a Kazahana, though. Though APPARENTLY I have too many good 5* sword units @Astolfo!

I wish I had your Ryoma. He'd, like, be totally perfect for my roster!

I'd say, it's always nice to see something happening in my home country in a SRW game. Like in SRW D. Even if it's the Adrastea mission. Which isn't as bad as I once remember it being, haha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

29 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Why not?

From the top of my head, I have: Ryoma, Xander, Corrin, Eirika, Karel, and Gray. Don't really see what Karel can do that the others can't.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

I wish I got this, in my last pull I got all 3* I like how they give you the chance to get more 4* now...........also a -Atk Reinhardt, this game hates me so much.........and I am a maso...........

you have to be if you play heroes

/pat

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

You can have my Karel, if you want. Not interested in him at all.

Well... I would take him, but like, I already have two. I'm just waiting for someone to use Wo Dao to. He's like, tooootally useless for me.

Time to continue destroying the last mook Belgelmirs.

Alright, took down Uruz's bodyguards, now I can start to damage his Belgelmir. Also, to my misfortune, his Belgelmir also has After-Image. Ugh...

As a precaution, I had Hayato cast Love, to get everybody back to full HP. Mainly because of Magus...

Aha, triggered Uruz's first Seishin wave. The usual Guts, Alert, Strike, Hot Blood, Valour. Now to remove Alert and Hot Blood, position my remaining unit, then pass the turn. Oh, and weaken Magus's Belgelmir bodyguards. The good thing here is that Magus herself doesn't have the Support skill, so she won't defend them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

38 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Well... I would take him, but like, I already have two. I'm just waiting for someone to use Wo Dao to. He's like, tooootally useless for me.

Just like in FE7. Totally useless.

38 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Just like in FE7. Totally useless.

I wish I could reliably trigger the Guts skill for my units. But the enemies hit for so much damage, it's hard to calculate it right.

OH WOW, Ryusei dodged two attacks which were in the 80's and 70's of Hit. Would be nice but... I WANTED TO TRIGGER GUTS. Hahahahahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Triggered Uruz's second casting... strangely enough, it was different from the other Machinery Children. Alert, Soul, Strike, Concentrate (Hit and Evasion +30 for one turn). Anyway, I'll remove Alert and Soul, then finish him off.

Okay, nevermind, I'm triggering his third wave. I can't seem to be able to defeat him otherwise. So, it's Guts, Soul, Alert, Striek, Valour, Valour, and Guard. Yeah, skipping turn...

On the flip side, I took down two of Magus's bodyguards. So it's just her, Uruz, and one other Belgelmir left.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Got anyone in mind?

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

I really want to join a Tolkien forum and write an essay on the constitutional law of the Realms and Exile and get people's opinions.

BUT WHERE AM I GONNA FIND THE TIME MAN

make the time 

I DID IT! Uruz goes down same way as his brothers, in disbelief he got beaten by regular humans. And dies. The last of the Machinery Children is dead!

I also took down the last AI Belgelmir. Now it's just... Magus herself...

I'll continue another day. This was too much for today... hahaha, it's so fun, despite everything...

Also, more random trivia. The names of the creator of the Machinery Children, ([Dr.] Fehu) as well the Machinery Children themselves (Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz), are all runes from the Elder Futhark runic alphabet. And perhaps fittingly, Fehu is the first one (as their creator), followed by Uruz (who as Magus's right-hand man, was the de facto leader of the MC). So yeah.

60e2eac18e87dcf1f60fb67b9087805f--shooti

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Got anyone in mind?

I know that like, Palla and Olivia really like it and Hana too. I have a +Atk -Def Hana so I tooootally could make one, but like, I already have a +Atk Athena that comes with it so I don't really need another Wo Dao user. Tough!

6 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I know that like, Palla and Olivia really like it and Hana too. I have a +Atk -Def Hana so I tooootally could make one, but like, I already have a +Atk Athena that comes with it so I don't really need another Wo Dao user. Tough!

you dont need it
but doesnt really hurt to have
what else is there to spend feathers on though?

58 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

that sounds bad for the diet