Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

15 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

what else is there to spend feathers on though?

Like, Nowi, Camus, Clair, Sharena, Effie, Ursula, Titania, Cecilia, and Olivia for +5 4 star merge (basically artificial 5 star)

15 minutes ago, James Bond said:

also:

*pokes @Astolfo!*

Ohmigosh! It's James Bond! 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

By the way...I wanted to say that this Tempest Trials is not so hard, even on Lunatic 7 battles...in fact I am close in getting 5* Clive *pukes* (worst gift unit ever)...

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

bruh

that should have been weeks ago

unless you had something else 

Well like, first of all, who I promote doesn't depend on "OH YOU'RE LIKE SO OP" it depends on "Oh hey, I want to do this cause it's cool". Otherwise I would've had like, 4 more 5 star units instead of using them for skill fodder. It was tooootally worth it though! Now I have OP Oboro, Life and Death Celica, and Redblade Lilina.

Also, I don't like, need Camus. I'm promoting him now because I'm working on a horse emblem team. I actually, like, don't need anything besides my Nino~ She's super cute! And super duper tough!

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

!!!!!

:O

17 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

:O

So how goes? Are you enjoying current TT? I am happy with my 2263 SP Celica, 2777 SP Sonya, 2067 SP Delthea and of course Priscilla with 2026 SP but she is almost ready...

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

So how goes? Are you enjoying current TT? I am happy with my 2263 SP Celica, 2777 SP Sonya, 2067 SP Delthea and of course Priscilla with 2026 SP but she is almost ready...

LOL Am I enjoying TT...

I'm like, more than enjoying it! Using my OP Celica has been like soooo fun! Check out the SP on my Nino :D

49 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

LOL Am I enjoying TT...

I'm like, more than enjoying it! Using my OP Celica has been like soooo fun! Check out the SP on my Nino :D

I so hope I will get a Hana for Life and Death and a Desperation fodder and then I will have my OP Celica too!

oh I see, but you had her already OP, mine are still in the making...and I am so close in getting that second Clive too, in the previous TT I was not even close for the second Tobin.

My current Team:

Spoiler

4EIFHDh.pngZbbRHQz.png
DQaYtu2.png
1sr7JQf.png

Edited by James Bond

4 hours ago, James Bond said:

No, IS did to him...

clives better here than he ever would be in gaiden or echoes
especially with those sweet tempest trials bonuses

2 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Well like, first of all, who I promote doesn't depend on "OH YOU'RE LIKE SO OP" it depends on "Oh hey, I want to do this cause it's cool". Otherwise I would've had like, 4 more 5 star units instead of using them for skill fodder. It was tooootally worth it though! Now I have OP Oboro, Life and Death Celica, and Redblade Lilina.

Also, I don't like, need Camus. I'm promoting him now because I'm working on a horse emblem team. I actually, like, don't need anything besides my Nino~ She's super cute! And super duper tough!

tbh that's more why made camus a five star
that and i always liked his character
that fact he's op helps justifies my decision even more :^) 
but those are some good decisions to spend feathers

understandable

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

clives better here than he ever would be in gaiden or echoes
especially with those sweet tempest trials bonuses

Thanks to skill inheritance of course...