• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yep, it's Green Haired Archers, not Green Haired Bow-weilders. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a mild dislike of Rath.

lolArchers

lachesis.PNG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is there a hidden meaning to this I'm not catching?

My Waifu.

Archers are the bees knees

Wil/Brolt/Classion/Brones da bess

I always went with Rebecca and Neimi, and I didn't like them so much in FE13, but whatever. Also, Rolf in FE9 is one of very few who can make use of Gamble, and Shinon in FE10 is just godly in terms of unit potential I hate him as a character, though.

tiltyu.PNG

:3

I wish I knew what the joke was fully...

I always went with Rebecca and Neimi, and I didn't like them so much in FE13, but whatever. Also, Rolf in FE9 is one of very few who can make use of Gamble, and Shinon in FE10 is just godly in terms of unit potential I hate him as a character, though.

I wish I knew what the joke was fully...

I'm more of a fan of Wil than Rebecca. Durability and strength is something I prefer with my bow users. Hell, my Wil in HHM probably seems the most action in any chapter. He's a living tank, and deals out damage like one too. Can't speak for the Tellius games, but I'm aware Shinon is quite good in FE9

Shadow and another member called Sorin do "headcanon" stuff together. I shan't say any more

tiltyu.PNG

:3

I'm more of a fan of Wil than Rebecca. Durability and strength is something I prefer with my bow users. Hell, my Wil in HHM probably seems the most action in any chapter. He's a living tank, and deals out damage like one too. Can't speak for the Tellius games, but I'm aware Shinon is quite good in FE9

Shadow and another member called Sorin do "headcanon" stuff together. I shan't say any more

...You say it like were diseased demons....

...You say it like were diseased demons....

I went "headcanon" because I didn't know what you two officially call it, so I didn't want to say anything definite. I also didn't elaborate any further because I have no right to

There's nothing wrong with it though

Archers needing durability? Shouldn't the stay back since they can't counter? Whatever, I suppose it has situational use (I once had Wolt dodge-tank blows from Douglas). I prefer those two mainly for the extra Spd.

As for Tellius, FE9!Rolf outpaces FE9!Shinon, IMO, but I'd say the opposite for FE10 unless we're judging them based solely on the Str stat. It's kinda shameful for poor Rolf, really, his growths are high because magikarp, but you get Shinon at the same time, already trained, with even better growths. Though they're all better than Leonardo (who is good for mage-killing and thats really about it. He should be a Pegasus Knight or something.).

I dunno what that would have to do with Breezy but whatever.

I went "headcanon" because I didn't know what you two officially call it, so I didn't want to say anything definite. I also didn't elaborate any further because I have no right to

There's nothing wrong with it though

Its called Headcanon yes.

There's nasty stuff there though. "wrong" Would be the least bad word to say about it