Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

I don't even get what happened, SB seems to be claiming alignment cop and dat letter thing does actually work. I'm pretty happy with a BBM lynch although I'll hold off from voting so he doesn't hammer himself.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These last bits have been kinda confusing >_< pardon the short bit as I re-read.

Anyway, I'd say safeguard shinori instead. one way or another I'd be out of shots after tonight anyway.

LINING UP LYNCHES pretty sure at least one of Elie/Scorri is scum- if town legitimately has two vigs the mafia probably have a BPV because then they can't just block the one. And also hookers only work as a counter if the vig is outed which doesn't happen all the time. That being said if Elie is scum which he probably is, it doesn't necessarily mean that scorri is town- they could be doing something for cred. It's what I'ddo in the situation- there are too many obvtown atm.

people not voting me because I could self-hammer are funny because there's nothing else going on.

Well, I had stated bluntly that I HAD tried to kill Elie last night, so if people want to lynch him, I'd be for it. Normally I'd call him out on the vig-claim, but with the limited shots this game has, I can actually buy us having multiple vigs. still neutral leaning to scum on him, and again, nothing stops him from being what he claims while also being Bear's recruit at the same time.

Tempted to vote Kirsche just due to being quite a bit of a jerk, but I'll save that for later.

BBM's claims on the other hand kinda feels like a panicked attempt to save himself once the wagon on him started growing... granted, I can still accept that people do that from time to time, but this here...

also, if you guys lynch me, the game will automatically fail miserably and then Manix will lose

you don't want that do you???

Pretty much made up my mind.

Sir, I do not respond kindly to threats.

##Vote:BBM

THROUGH MANY DANGERS, TOILS AND SNARES

I HAVE ALREADY COME

TIS GRACE THAT BROUGHT ME SAFE THUS FAR

AND GRACE WILL LEAD ME HOME

THE LORD HAS PROMISED GOOD TO ME

HIS WORD MY HOPE SECURES

HE WILL MY SHIELD AND PORTION BE

AS LONG AS LIFE ENDURES

I was going to put some real talk into this post, but I guess I better actually read what's happened this day. All I know is SB claimed to have gotten a cop scan on BBM and BBM started spouting nonsense.

What's so bad about hammering confirmed scum? I remember the last game town did this in (Semi-Precious), IT DID NOT WORK WELL FOR TWOSON I MEAN TOWN.