ITT: post an embarrassing fact about yourself

Nobody

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much "a sincere personal embarrassment/disgrace" as "it sounds/kind of is stupid," but I'm currently taking a precalculus course (in college) that I originally passed in high school, like, the year I joined sf. Because I didn't have the credit for either it or the part of calc 1 that I did pass (again, in high school), and my math sat score expired

SxTkqE9.gif

(the "actually feels embarrassing for me (as opposed to for the educational system)" part is that it's the thing that ended up breaking my streak of dropout/class-skipping fuckups, because it's so damn easy/review and all the homework and tests are online. I actually feel like I can do math again!)

Edited by Rehab

I feel safer with a little bit of light when I sleep and when someone is sleeping in the same room as me, because I always feel a little afraid malevolent entites attack me while I sleep.

I also sleep with a fan on, because I really like the sound, and it drowns out all other sounds. (This isn't really an embarrasing fact, but eh)

EDIT: Oh god, I just remembered the most embarrasing thing I've done.

(Note: When I was younger, I couldn't pronounce "R" sounds, so it sounded more like a "W" sound.)

When I was really young (4-6) and my siblings did something I didn't like, I would take all of my pants off and yell: "I WIGGLE MY WEINOW AT YOU!" I'm still embarrased about it to this day.

Edited by Truest of Blades

When I was really young (4-6) and my siblings did something I didn't like, I would take all of my pants off and yell: "I WIGGLE MY WEINOW AT YOU!" I'm still embarrased about it to this day.

i'm sorry but you rule

I also sleep with a fan on, because I really like the sound, and it drowns out all other sounds. (This isn't really an embarrasing fact, but eh)

Heehee yeah that's not embarrassing~ I have to do that too, ever since my dad started using air conditioning less often and I had to use a fan every night to keep myself alive~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I had/sort of still have waifus.

Well that's super easy for you to admit when everybody knows that already =b

And if I've been considered anime enough to be a waifu... then Bindi must certainly fit waifu category x3

Once, I lied and tried to take credit for someone else's artwork and was called on it. Never been more embarrassed in my life.

Edited by Makaze

I accidentally used the women's restroom in a summer resort once.

Ill use the men's room if all else fails. Fucks will not be given.

That so reminds me of Ned's Desclassified. He used to do the exact same thing. His excuse, though? "I was 5!!!". xd

Semi-Embarrassing Factoid: I actually watched that show with impunity.

i actually really don't like disney, like at all. a couple of movies but that's it

I like Disney just fine. I dont like how some people act all UP IN ARMS when you say you dont like Disney.

Ive never touched a PS3 or an Xbox.

... My existence is pretty embarrassing.

I am... horribly ticklish. Like, I will scream, hit the floor, curl up in the fetal position and laugh myself blue.

It became a game at my school to see who could get the best reaction out of me for a while...

Then one day someone crept up behind me and my head smacked up against the brick wall behind me and I couldn't see straight for a couple hours...

Mom was PISSED.

One time in high school, someone pushed me into a recycling bin, and then, as if right on cue, the janitors took the bin, with me still init and dumped me with the rest of the recycling. I wasn't seen again for the rest of the day

... My existence is pretty embarrassing.

I am... horribly ticklish. Like, I will scream, hit the floor, curl up in the fetal position and laugh myself blue.

It became a game at my school to see who could get the best reaction out of me for a while...

Then one day someone crept up behind me and my head smacked up against the brick wall behind me and I couldn't see straight for a couple hours...

Mom was PISSED.

Your existence is a blessing! Don't be silly!

Also I am really ticklish as well but not that extreme