School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

Your responses aren't town responses IMO; instead of giving reasons as to why the main part of my case is wrong, you're focusing on the minor points and just telling me to unvote instead of telling me why I should do so, other than "Prims might hammer" when I've obviously already come to terms with that if I'm voting for you.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how so?

because you had the exact same information available to you as Prims did and still called for a vigshot/lynch on FFM? And then started talking about how it was scummy for Prims to do the same.

I would also say that Prims is scummy because he was pushing to lynch me on earlier MYLO days when it seemed like he would be PoE'd by your reports and you were happy to lynch me. I didn't really comment on the nl much because it all happened when I was asleep pretty much, but I agreed with them (aside from Rajam suddenly hammering them, I guess.)

Like, he was using stuff like "oh SB obviously idled the kill to frame me" when it made no sense whatsoever?

Your responses aren't town responses IMO; instead of giving reasons as to why the main part of my case is wrong, you're focusing on the minor points and just telling me to unvote instead of telling me why I should do so, other than "Prims might hammer" when I've obviously already come to terms with that if I'm voting for you.

What would be a town response in this situation when I have no idea if Prims is online and ready to hammer or not?

And also I did NOT have the same information Prims did at the time, he hinted that he couldn't act on every night but he could've been an alt night watcher or something I guess, but having a single shot watcher doesn't make pushing the prob!town tracker claim alright at all.

Except Prims went along with the no lynch. I was already leaning heavily towards you as scum; the only thing that could have happened by no lynching not once but twice from his POV as scum was for me to get a town result on you, a scum result on him, or changing my read on you.

You keep saying that Prims was "hinting" at not being a fulltime Watcher but he said it explicitly. And at no point did he ever say that FFM was scum for the sole purpose that there was a 1v1 between him and FFM. And regardless, even if you thought Prims was alt-night Watcher, you explicitly said that even then there wasn't a 1v1, and still pushed for FFM's death.

I'm not saying he thought he was scum because of the 1v1. I'm saying that he should've thought FFM was town from it but then forced his mislynch when people considered he was probably town on claim alone.

You didn't think that it was impossible for FFM and Prims to both be town and still didn't think that FFM's roleclaim made him town though.

Also I call BS on you not being around for no lynch discussion, near the beginning of D5 I said that no lynching was probably better but voted for you anyways and you could have talked about how no lynching was better in a whole bunch of posts you made after that point but didn't. Most likely because while no lynching could have given me a chance to re-evaluate my read on you, it could have also given me a scum result on you/town result on Prims.

If you were convinced I was scum, I figured there was no way I could talk you out of it, and I didn't want to rush into NL in case Rajam had things he needed to say. And I didn't really think of the Ninja = Town Tracker thing at the time, iirc Kaoz pointed it out, but Prims only claimed in response to that as if to stifle the discussion on it.

Well, everyone knows that the best way to balance games is to make town so OP they start lynching themselves because they think they can't actually be that OP!

"You're not a three-part song!"

"GET HIM!"

So you guys went and murdered SB for not being a triplet.

Dear SB,

Your song is Fly Above. I think you're okay. The people in my local arcade thing you're some kind of deity.

During the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X - Inspect PLAYER. No is going to read this.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Congratulations to the cult for winning School of Hard NOCs!

Edited by eclipse

. . .in the universe where this game is actually being played, this happened instead:

Dear SB,

Your song is Fly Above. I think you're okay. The people in my local arcade thing you're some kind of deity.

During the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X - Inspect PLAYER. You will receive the role name, role, and alignment of PLAYER. Since the only other alignment is town, the last part of your role is kind of useless. . .or is it?

You are allied with the mafia. You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Congratulations to the town for winning School of Hard NOCs!

Postgame and all that coming up in a bit!

Hahahahaha.

I was about to congratulate Prims on winning as essentially-SK, too, because if that was the case it would've been hilarious.

"Man, prims was townie as fuck, that was well-played", etc.

Edited by Euklyd

I didn't actually pay much attention, but I think town did pretty good considering they lynched scum three days in a row. Or maybe it's the other way around? Eh. I like how all of the town killing roles killed town though.

DIDN'T WAFFLE YES

what was the D4 plan? getting someone on lynched on account of being cult?

we would have lynched scum four days in a row but Rajam convinced me to no lynch twice BLAME HIM

Yeah, get people to fear a cult.

It felt like we were kind of underpowered considering the town, but oh well, town played decently for the most part so they probably deserve the win.

Yeah I agree that town had like way too much protection- Bodyguard + pseudo-BPV Martyr + 1-shot Martyr + Drivers (even co-drivers) + Backup is kind of wtf considering how much potential my role had.

Sadly it never lived up to that potential but it gave me a good reason to fake PGO, which was glorious.